Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had to change your name?

I_wesley125

Real.

Ah. Okay.

For me, I think maybe Victoria. I think it's a beautiful name, and I had this friend that went by 'Tori', and I loved that shortened version of it. So I'll go with that.

• Brohoof 1

Oh God I would love this. I'm sort of weird with names, I'd pick something like Leo or Vinyl, or maybe Vin. And no not Vinyl from ponies, but Vinyl because it sounds awesome. I would change my name in an instant but I'd rather not offend my parents.

Oh God I would love this. I'm sort of weird with names, I'd pick something like Leo or Vinyl, or maybe Vin. And no not Vinyl from ponies, but Vinyl because it sounds awesome. I would change my name in an instant but I'd rather not offend my parents.

How would that offend your parents?

Im guessing you mean real name -

Probaly Marcus. Not much different from my real name (Its Mark, you stalkers ;) ) but I really wish my parents had added the extra 'us' to the end when i was born... Cant really explain why, just seems 20% cooler.

• Brohoof 1

Hm... This is a tough choice... Melody or Rose Might work... but I also like Blaze, Marina and Isabelle... Hm.. What to choose... Gr.... I have so many names that I like! Hm...

Edit: Oh, did I mention Skye? Cause that's not my real name, but I adore it so much I started nameing things "sky-"

Like my username! I'm Skystar! I love the sky! It's just me...

Edited by Skystars Jigglypuff
  • Brohoof 1

My real name is Alex. I quite like it to be honest, the X makes it sound cool. :lol:

If I had to change it, I guess I'd go with Lance. Being named after the weapon of medieval knights? Hell yeah, knights are badass!

I would never change my real given name. I'm fine with Elvis, even if I get crap about Elvis Presley and even though I was named after my dad who's name is also Elvis. IF I absolutely had no choice but to change my name, I would probably change it to something ridiculous, though I can't think of anything right now. Ooh, maybe APPLBL00M, capital letters, zeros, and all to avoid copyright problems.

Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 1