Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had to change your name?

I_wesley125

Well If I had to change my real name, I'd probably go for Taylor, Morgan, or Alex. My last name would remain the same.

That's my real first name :D

And I like it, so I probably wouldn't change it. Although I might add "Freeman" to my middle name so I could introduce myself as "Reverend Morgan Freeman".

Yes. I'm a reverend. You can be one, too. All it takes is 5 minutes and an Internet connection XD

• 1 year later...

SO MANY THINGS IN THE RUNNING!

John, Louis (as in Armstrong), Andrew, Grant, Isaac, Dmitri, Ulysses, Apollo, Ozymandias, Bang, Solaris, Prometheus...

I think I'll just stick with Joe. laugh.png

If I had to change my name

Here is well a list:

Antonio

Xavier

Dominique

Jackie

Frederick

Thomas

Michael

Any other name besides my actual name.

I'd totally change my name to Elusive. It sounds so epic and mysterious to me. I just love that name even if it doesn't sound like a human name. (In fact it's Rule 63'd Rarity's name)

My real name is Dylan, and I would change it to "Derek" in a heartbeat. I look like a Derek and I love the name Derek. I wish I'd been named that in lieu of Dylan.

I've thought about changing my name to Chuck or Charlie, seeing as my first name is Charles, although everybody calls me Cooper. (my middle name)

I would change my name to either: Luke, Simon or Dmitri. The first two are simple, which I like, and the last one is really cool and unique.

Cynthia...
Best name EVER!

Seriously, I love it. I did change my last name. I recently got, GASP, hyphenated! It didn't hurt at all, and I'm quite happy!

If I were a girl, I would LOVE to have that name. I agree with you there, Cynthia is one of the best names ever. It is so pretty and beautiful and it reminds me of snow.

• Brohoof 2

Tiffany. Don't I look like a Tiffany?

Uh...I dunno. I like Alex. That's a cool name.

Or maybe Zach, I like that one too.

I dunno. There's a photo of me on my profile, why don't y'all tell me what I look like I'd be named.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd change it to

Francesca, 

Hope,

Katy,

Rebecca,

Rian

Any of those biggrin.png

I hate my name, I have a way longer list but I wish I can change my name so bad. D:

Edited by Derpy's Muffins

I'd change it to Oliver, Ben, or Travis. All from bands, Oliver Sykes, Ben Bruce, and Travis Barker. Once my hair gets long enough and I get skinny enough, those names would fit me perfectly.

(edited)

Tiffany. Don't I look like a Tiffany?

Uh...I dunno. I like Alex. That's a cool name.

Or maybe Zach, I like that one too.

I dunno. There's a photo of me on my profile, why don't y'all tell me what I look like I'd be named.

Zach fits. You looks like someone I know, and their name is Zach. It just seems fitting.

Edited by Artemis

To be honest, I have no idea what I would change to. Maybe Joshua or Vincent.

This also made me think of names for if I was a female. In that case it would be definitely Amethyst Rose

I'd change it to Rainbow Dash, duh! Then my name would be 20% cooler. :P Seriously though, I'm quite happy with all of my names. Now what I do wish I could change, is everyone shortening my first name. I don't like it. But it's more common shortened so I have to explain to everyone about how I don't like the short form. >_>

I would change my name to Digit. I think it's a very fitting name, and it's unique as well. When was the last person you met whose name was Digit? Yeah, thought so.

If I had to change my name, I would change it to one of the following:

Alice

Victoria

Octavia

They all sound so fancy and beautiful to me. 

wub.png

• Brohoof 2

Sofia.

I have no clue, but for some reason I just really enjoy the name 'Sofia'.

My dad actually wanted to name me Sofia, because apparently it runs in our Italian family. :P But then my mum was like "NOPE, we're naming her 'Lui'!"

I would grow a beard and change my name to Sean Bean. Then I would go around making "One does not simply" memes. That would be a very practical solution to changing my name, at least in my mind.

• Brohoof 1

Wayne King or Mike Hunt

No, no, no, nevermind, well I would change the my name to Probably Riley, well, it's my current name but I hate the spelling of it "Rhiley" I just Don't like it.
Or maybe I would change my name to Mike, I acctually like the ring of it, I have no idea why, it's just catchy for me :3

~Sapphire.

I would change my name to Seymore Butts so I can write a book called Under the Bleachers. Nah, not really I am fine with the name Jerry but if I had to change it would probably change it to Dominic which was my Dad's name and one of my top choices for a name if I have son someday. Or maybe Donatello or Raphael, I really like Italian names.