Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had to change your name?

I_wesley125

My real name is Linus. I would change it to Elise.

Why?

Because I like that name and there's a possibility that I'll use it in the future.

• Brohoof 1

Greggery for some reason that would be nice but i couldnt change my name I look like a Daaren, that would be weird a Daaren walking around but his name is acually Greggery

Nikolai.

That doesn't sound douchey, does is? There was a character in a book, who I thought was really cool, whose name was Nikolai. Prophets, by S. Andrew Swann. Good book, I recommend checking it out. Be warned, mature content.

Hhhmm.. to change your real name.. maybe some japanese names cuz they are awesome, sometimes i'm searching for japanese name generators if i'm bored :pp

I have a thought about this before and here are names i have chosen:

• Julia (just seems like it would fit me)
  • Ulrike (my name in German class)
  • Elie (my personal fursona name)
  • Max (i like that name for a girl )

my real name is Elizabeth btw

• Brohoof 1

If I wasn't forced to change my name, then I'd keep it. Paul... simple, one syllable, everyone understands. 

If I was forced to, then it would definitely be a guy name that a girlfriend can make cute when we're in lovey mode. I dunno what name would be nice for that... Paul's already perfect for that too :P

Well I've changed my mind, I'm liking the name Barney right about now only because of Barney Stinson,

But really, I would change my name to Anthony, I just Like the name, No idea why, just has a ring to it,

or well Talon, Because I like random names :3

If I could I would change my name I would defo change it to Sasha or Klyde. Yes, with a K because I can. Sasha because that would be way more fitting for me since I come from Russia, yet my real name is totally not Russian which I really hate. Klyde because well, changing Cs into Ks is fun. I dunno >.< I just like the name.

Luna.

Not because of ponies.  Or any Luna from anything.  Even before ponies I had a character named Luna because I always loved that name.

Dang, Princess Luna.  I could've had a pony named Luna...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Equinox Apollo Volcanus

I've always been one who doesn't like normal, mainstream names. I'm more interested in strange, cool sounding words. I mean, Equinox. Maybe Equinox should be my middle name, and switch Apollo to first...

Apollo Equinox Volcanus

Maybe I should use Eclipse in that.

Apollo Equinox Eclipse

I think I have to change that middle name.

Apollo Echo Eclipse

Yes. That's what I would change it to. Apollo Echo Eclipse. Short and to the point. Definitely. Now let's put it in italics. Make it look official wink.png

Apollo Echo Eclipse.

1258066021806.jpg

Sorry, long post. XD

But if I absolutely had to pick a normal, boring, human name, it would Sebastian, short Sebi. I've always loved that name. It sounds cool.

Apollo Echo Eclipse. I have to write that down somewhere.

Edited by The Tenth Doctor
  • Brohoof 1

I like my full name. it  meaning comes from Muslim and Arabic, meaning Handsome, Grace and Beauty. If i did chnage it mabe Longwei(dragon greatness) or something else i could think up that was cool and easy to spell and remeber. My fany pants or big macimg-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

I'm perfectly fine with my name as it is (or at least I am now). But if I had to change it I would probably go for something strange and confusing, just for the novelty of it.

Or perhaps Rodriguez, yeah that could work.

• 1 month later...

My last name is fine, but I hate my first name so much. My first name is Blake. I would change it to Damon. I hate my first name Blake because of reasons.

I have no current plans to change my name though I have no strong connection to it. It’s just a name. Maybe it would be nice if everypony in the world could choose their name and change it whenever they want without parental interference or judgmental influence from outside sources.

As for what name I would choose, I am unsure on that. I am sure it would be very nice and would be something I would approve of.

(edited)

I think my real name is fitting, but if I absolutely had to change it, I'd change it to Prudence. It's really pretty, and it suggests wisdom and cautiousness. 

Edited by eskaryel
  • Brohoof 1

I'm perfectly fine with my real name, many think it's german because of my middle name. If I had to change it to something else I would use the name Mc Lovin. wink.png

superbad-Favim.com-231778.gif

Yeah, I would totally use that name.

• Brohoof 2