Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had to change your name?

I_wesley125

On 5/23/2015 at 1:28 AM, Nerdy Luigi said:

MIRACLE THREAD for transgenders.

I like Catherine, Ashley, and Shauna when it comes to names. Have to deal with being called by a masculine name for now... It's saddening. I'd take a name change in a heartbeat. I'd feel a little freer.

Well I'm not trans anymore. I think I'd probably take a name like Avery now. Though of I decide to transition later, I'm settled on Catherine.

• 2 weeks later...

Hm, well... anything's an improvement on my name. I have *a lot* of surnames actually. I'd probably go with Jack, since that's what my siblings and friends call me.

I'd also change my last name, obviously. I hate mine, because of the family connotation that comes with it. Dunno what I'd change it to, but definitely would make it something else.

• 2 weeks later...

I know I already posted in this topic, but... eh, shuddup, I'm posting something new.

I had a friend tell me that I look like a "Liam". And, you know what, yeah, I kinda like that name. If I could change my name, I'd probably name myself Liam.

i would change my name to Trixie because she is the best pony. :ph3ar:

nah i'm kidding, i'm ok with my name. (althought i wouldn't complain if it magically  changed to Trixie Lulamoon)

• 2 weeks later...

If I were to change my name, I would use any of the names from Dark souls. ( Lothric, Solarie, Aldrich, Lorain ects.)  

• 4 years later...

Victoria has been a name I have loved for a long time now, it's a beautiful name, but also I love the nickname "Tori" and find it very cute. I knew a girl in high school who was named that and she used the nickname and I loved it. Of course, you also have the other option: Vicki/Vikki/etc. Not so appealing to me.

My given name doesn't lend itself well to nicknames like Victoria does or many other names. I guess you could say I'm envious. *awkward lol* (but my middle name is one of which I could get several out of, so if I really wanted that, I could do that) There are other names I have liked:  Rebecca (although the nickname: Becky I do not care much for, makes me think of a chicken xD Rebecca itself is such a nice name, though), Sylvia, Cassandra, Veronica, and I'm sure there are others I am forgetting right now.

Ultimately, I do like my name as it is, though. =) I wouldn't go against the wishes of my parents, who named me this way.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

I like the name “Smith”. But I don’t see the point in changing my name. I’d only do it if noun names like pastel horses and pastel humans would be the norm, but alas that’s not the case

• Brohoof 1