Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had to change your name?

I_wesley125

I'd take Flynn, Derrick, Duncan or Boston, but seeing as my last name ain't so compatible my English name choices, I'd change my name to probably the coolest Ethiopian name I know.

Demelesh. It means avenger of someone's death, which is pretty frickin' cool, plus it sounds like Demolish or Demolition, which reminds me of Now Demolition by Evile! :D

Edited by Mr. Cricket

My real name is Cody, but if I could change my name it would probably be something celtic like Vercingetorix (a Gaulish cheiftan's name meaning king over warriors, the guy fought Julius Ceasar! B) ) or latin like Cicero or Marius. I am a history buff, so I like them for that, and they also just sound awesome! :lol:

My real name is Jason. I'd change it to Justin. When I was younger, I had a friend named Justin, and people would always get the two of us confused.

And for some reason, people still have a habit of calling me Justin, so at least they'd e right. (Sometimes Josh, but not as much.)

I would be Katniss. Ever since reading The Hunger Games, I have always loved that name. It just sounds so 20% cooler than Madisen. And my new nickname would be Kat or Kati instead of Maddy and Madi.