Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Digital Sketch Request Thread

Private Eye

Willing to do things like Griffins or Kobolds and basically things that you can find in the show.
Do you really need examples? All you should know is that I am doing free art.

BUT, I'll give some anyways. Of sketches mostly of course, since that is what I would draw you. Note, I'm not going to line or color yours. I'm only doing quick sketches, and I might or might not do yours depending on its complexity. I mainly will use these requests as, idk, warm-ups and stuff. But still, free art!!!

pony_detective_by_frail_ice-d5s2jxo.png

scribbles_and_frail_by_frail_ice-d5rjfag

frail_ice_iscribble_by_frail_ice-d5riq5kfeather_wing_and_musical_melody_by_frailadopt_1_by_frail_ice-d5tzoox.pngponysona_by_frail_ice-d5tw5du.png

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, well I'm glad they look good Cloud! Thanks for the reply ^^

Anyways, sorry Agile! I ended up not doing Fluttershy like you wanted, but I did do your character itself. I hope you like it anyways.

post-12407-0-63357900-1360227889_thumb.png

I have a request for you Private Eye! I'd like to see a sketch of Pinkie Pie and Suprise mirror imitating each other. You know, with funny faces. 

I'm sure I could think something up! However I would appreciate a link or an attachment to Surprise Mirror so i can draw it x3 

img-1154278-1-CMC_striking_a_pose_S1E18.Can I have Goldseek, Demence and Mirror in a pose similiar to this? I understand that it might be a bit complex, and if you can't do it it's fine.

I would love to! However, I cannot draw something when I have no idea what it looks like. Whether its a real character or not I would appreciate some links, thanks :)

Ohh!~ These are SO cute, and very well drawn sketches! Gosh lol, I can't even say that my attempted art is that well-drawn. :o If at all possible of course, do you think you could perhaps do one of my OC? ^^ I actually have a ref of her in the signature, and in my profile! :3

Oh wow these are good. Would you mind drawing an N pony? I'll post some references.

mlp__n_harmonia_by_fuutachimaru-d5ijp6k.

pony_by_luigiwithcheese-d4f87t5.png

If you want you can draw him with a Pokemon though if you did I would prefer it be either Zorua or Zoroark.

Nice art, you've caught me attention :).

Here's the pony's code to pasere in the recreation box on generalzoi's pony creator from dA:

4P240S5231000000FEEA0003810FE0000SJ193B204000001D1000000FEFF001C107F3FCC004CB2

Notes: His cutie mark should be a blaze of fire (crimson should you choose to color it)

-his stance should be aggressive, as if aboutt to fight.

- he should be surrounded by blazing fires.

- the expression should be one of ambition, confidence, perhaps even with a tinge of arrogance.

I do apologize for not posting an image of the oc, I'm posting from my tablet D:!

Drawn! Sorry, didn't see them xD
I will attach what I drew~

Sorry, not to be rude, but your avatar isn't a very good reference. Its really small and stuff. I would appreciate if you linked to something bigger (or just something that is a generally better reference, surely you have art of him from other people that can be linked/used as reference?)

Ahhh, thank you so much! I'm sure you practice you will go really far in your art x3

Also I drew her, she will be attached to the post.

Of course! I attached a picture of him to the post.

I'm sorry but I tried to figure out how to import from code but couldn't figure out how! Could you take a screenshot or explain? *shot*

And again, sorry my art isn't too good everybody! Hope you guys like what I drew you anyways.

post-12407-0-09894300-1360307274_thumb.png

post-12407-0-44944800-1360307275_thumb.png

post-12407-0-68152700-1360307276_thumb.png

I'll try to give you a screenshot tomorrw when I get back on my laptop, but I hope I can explain how to get the pony recreated in the pony creator.

-Copy the given code

-Go to Pony Creator on dA (by generalzoi)

-Click on the "Advanced" rectangle option near the upper left

-Still looking on the left, go down the side until you reach a white box with, "Paste pony code below to recreate pony,".

-Paste code

-Uh... behold xD?

I hope that's what you needed help on D:, if I didn't help I'll try to get that image for you!

Pfft, well I'm really glad you like it! If I knew you were going to use it as your avatar I'd clean it up a bit more oiawd

Well in the future when I'm done with my commissions, I'll draw you a little something maybe. Or maybe just edit that screenshot into your characters? Can't decide. Your OCs are cute and fun to draw~

Nonono, it's fine! That's all I needed to know, it's perfect. Thanks! I'll sketch them out later then x3

I'd like for you to draw my two OCs Misty Leaves and Asteria together cuddling like sisters or mother and child. Something cute like that.  The links to both of their character pages can be found down in my signature.

Drawn!

Now if only there wasn't a 100 character text limit thing. In any case, I attached the drawing to the post. Hope you like it!

That is absolutely adorable. Thank you so very much for drawing this for me. Maybe one day I'll color it and I'll show you. Have a nice day.

Ahhh, thank you so much! I'm sure you practice you will go really far in your art x3

Also I drew her, she will be attached to the post.

Squeeeee!!!~  :wub:  she's so adorable!! :D It came out so amazingly cute! <3 thank you so much!! And yeah! I do hope so lol.  I suppose practice makes perfect!

Again, thanks a bunch! :D <3

Holy hell dude, that's really really good considering how fast you're doing them  :o You must be either a magician or just amazingly skilled, maybe you're both  :huh:

Anyway, could you do my OC too? :3 If you can, draw him laughing, other than that, go crazy:

post-6532-0-45491000-1357586404_thumb.png

post-6532-0-21861000-1360700014_thumb.png

I could send you some more pictures for reference if you need any :P

Once again, you're really talented my man :)

Edited by Brook

Sorry, not to be rude, but your avatar isn't a very good reference. Its really small and stuff. I would appreciate if you linked to something bigger (or just something that is a generally better reference, surely you have art of him from other people that can be linked/used as reference?)

Oh your not being rude. I've made a vector of my pony just for this so you can see him. So here is the vector. You can draw him like a regular pony though. he's not really that big.

post-8163-0-12456100-1360357293_thumb.png

I'll try to give you a screenshot tomorrw when I get back on my laptop, but I hope I can explain how to get the pony recreated in the pony creator.

-Copy the given code

-Go to Pony Creator on dA (by generalzoi)

-Click on the "Advanced" rectangle option near the upper left

-Still looking on the left, go down the side until you reach a white box with, "Paste pony code below to recreate pony,".

-Paste code

-Uh... behold xD?

I hope that's what you needed help on D:, if I didn't help I'll try to get that image for you!

Link to picture on dA

Your OC is pretty rad! I had a lot of fun drawing them. The only problem I had was figuring out how to do the stripes on his forehead/near his horn xD

Squeeeee!!!~  :wub:  she's so adorable!! :D It came out so amazingly cute! <3 thank you so much!! And yeah! I do hope so lol.  I suppose practice makes perfect!

Again, thanks a bunch! :D <3

It only came out so amazingly cute because your OC is so adorable! I don't hope your art gets good, I know it will~

With a little practice I'm sure you will do just fine. At least, not everybody starts off good. Nor is anybody perfect, just lift your head up and think positively! 

-squee-

That's pretty badflank, good job man, thanks a lot!

The stripes are fine, so don't worry about them. Now I will print this and see if I can color it :D. Later though, after school obviouslym:p.

I'm glad you like it! And not a prob~

If you want I removed the red part and make the sketch black so its easier to color, it only took like two clicks of a button xD

post-12407-0-18356500-1360698827_thumb.png