Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Digital Sketch Request Thread

Private Eye

Ooooh I wouold love a picture of my ponysona, Rose!

This is her. She enjoys reading, drawing, baking and relaxing with some scented candles.

Oh your not being rude. I've made a vector of my pony just for this so you can see him. So here is the vector. You can draw him like a regular pony though. he's not really that big.

attachicon.gifOCarcus01.png

Holy hell dude, that's really really good considering how fast you're doing them  :o You must be either a magician or just amazingly skilled, maybe you're both  :huh:

Anyway, could you do my OC too? :3 If you can, draw him laughing, other than that, go crazy:

attachicon.gifpodcast_battle__by_kyle23emma-d5pp33r.png

I could send you some more pictures for reference if you need any :P

Once again, you're really talented my man :)

Wow, these sketches are incredibly good, ya'h think you can draw my OC Sugar Rush, ehh just so you know, her mane is cut short like Scoots xD

Sorry, I ended up just doing them all in the same file! Request dump coming right up. Again like I told everybody else, sorry it isn't so good. Anyways, hope you all like it anyways!

post-12407-0-84430300-1360718322_thumb.png

Edited by Private Eye

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I ended up just doing them all in the same file! Request dump coming right up. Again like I told everybody else, sorry it isn't so good. Anyways, hope you all like it anyways!

lol we all have pegasus OCs :P That's still really good man, you (almost) got the hair down, which is impressive considering my hair is super messed-up XD

Thanks you Private Eye, and never stop drawing, you got talent man, a lot of it :)

lol we all have pegasus OCs :P That's still really good man, you (almost) got the hair down, which is impressive considering my hair is super messed-up XD

Thanks you Private Eye, and never stop drawing, you got talent man, a lot of it :)

Yeah, I noticed that after I drew them all xD

Anyways, thanks so much! I'm just really glad you like it x3

And thanks again for your feedback! 

Yeah, I noticed that after I drew them all xD

Anyways, thanks so much! I'm just really glad you like it x3

And thanks again for your feedback! 

Thank you so much! It's such a lovely sketch, I really appreciate this. :) You have a great style, I like how you do hair.

Using up some characteeerrrs

Draw these two making out or something pls

;u;   I hope you can draw cats,  cause i wanna ship these two cats sooooo hard!!!!  

Please and thank yooou!!

http://im-so-lonely-so-i.tumblr.com/post/42959365521/ship-these-two-cats

Sorry, can't draw cats making out. Let alone anything making out. I also don't like/can't draw cats. Not to mention this is a pony-based thread so...

Not to mention you just copied and pasted this in several other threads as well so. It would be of been nice of you to at least retype every one and make it even slightly different.

Edited by Private Eye

Whats the point of making new sentences when you can continue with the same when it all comes to the same thing..  

requesting stuffs..

>.>;;  and just because pony thread, I bet if someone wanted you to draw opal...  from MLP then ya would do it huh and thats a cat..

and the requester could assume you make exceptions and junk....   

28050f4f273ddc0f4aa4038c7d5304c9.png

Then can I have this poni drawn?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a7a3f993a84d100dce24e223aa44ca35/tumblr_mgp6u2Kv161rccitpo2_1280.png

True, true. You have a good point. Though, I didn't not accept it JUST because it wasn't pony. That was just a small reason. If you read its because I can't draw and don't like drawing cats, as mentioned in my last post. If you want I can make an exception, but it would be MLP stylized and it wouldn't be them kissing. Maybe snuggling or something. Because as I stated, I cannot draw stuff making out.

Also the reason why I said it would of been nice of you to type new sentences is because it makes me feel used. When I see peoples' requests I normally think something along of the lines that they would appreciate me doing it and actually like my art. However when I see the same message copied and pasted it just feels like somebody who likes to request a lot and that they wouldn't appreciate it as much as somebody who actually took the time to be unique.

I'm not saying retype the same exact message, but it would of been nice to see if you at least took the time to say different things like "Hey! I like your pony art. I know you like to draw ponies, but can you maybe draw my cats kissing?" and "Wow your art is great! Can you draw my cats please?" To me it is rude and that you don't think people's art is good enough to even spend a few minutes to type new messages.

In no way did I decline it to be mean or suggested what I did because I'm trying to be hurtful. I got a lot of requests in my non-pony account, but most of these were just copy and pasted. And most times they didn't even reply when I completed the requests. So yeah.

Edited by Private Eye

Why would I wanna complement your art?  >.>  I cant find any words to say how good your art is..   and I dont want to be the one that says "Hey I LOVE YOUR ART! DRAW THIS..."  I dont like to make friends or requests like that....   Imean in honesty..  Your art is neat..  and I would be curious if you can do more than just ponies...  

Saying different things but meaning the same...  Iunno..   but I have a catch to those who draw cats..   They recieve art from me....

And may I say, I can do a unique job with ponies...  only tho ;n; Im trying to expand my range to other things..

and thats them...  I can assure you that Im not just all about compliments...    -wink wink-

I will use more than just words to tell you how great an artist you are...

So you can draw the cats snuggling?   Oooor...

if that cant be,  I would like to request my poni flying somewhere in space!! and STARS...

Again, it would still be good to have unique responses at least. I'm not even saying compliment art, but at least make artists feel like their art is good enough that its worth spending even a minute writing something. Hell, what you said would be perfect to say. "Your art is neat..  and I would be curious if you can do more than just ponies..." or if you want you can even say something like "Can you draw my cat(s) kissing? Thank you!" or even "Is there anyway you can draw my cats making out? I would appreciate it!" Even saying thank you is fine, at least make artists feel like you'll appreciate if you draw them something! If anything, at least try to stop using >.>s and attempt to be a bit less rude (whether you're trying to or not, it appears that way), that would discourage people from drawing things for you.

But yeah, I'll try and draw the cats snuggling. If not, I'll do something with the pony.

Can I please have my Oc, Leia~ <3 The wings are the same color as her main coat and the clouds on her legs are light silver/beige :3 I just didn't get to finish this in time and the Sai trail is over for me ;_; 

post-12536-0-56987400-1361250924_thumb.jpg

Done with your requests! Again, sorry if its not too good. Remember that these are only quick warm up sketches.

Again, I just drew the requests in the same png. Hope you don't mind.

Aww, miss Melting looks so cute. :wub:

You did a great job. And actually, what you think I might find as "not too good" I like - simple, quick lines.

Thank you. :)

Ahh, thank you all for your requests/feedback!

By the way, sorry I didn't do full body. Your Oc was pretty complex Dx

Though I did throw in a bit of coloring, so I hope you don't mind as much ;o;

post-12407-0-70925800-1361337141_thumb.png

*scream* thank you so much! She looks so cute! Asdfghjkl asdfghjkl anytime you're up for a trade please don't hesitate to ask! Again I love this!

Ahhhh I'm just really glad you like it! <3

I just checked out your art, wow its AMAZING! I would love to do a trade in the future! It would be cool to see Private Eye in your style x3