Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alcohol discussion: pick your poison

Gummy

So a bunch of us bronies are 21+Lets discuss our favorite beer or liquor or anything with alcohol in it!Personally my favorite beer is the oh so cheap Bud Light, and right now my favorite liquor is Jim Beam Red Stag.

Edited by Artemis
fixed/added tag

Favorite beer: Strongbow or Woodchuck (Applejack would approve as these are both ciders)

Favorite liquor type: vodka

Favorite liquor brand: too many to choose, I guess UV Blue

Favorite mixed drink: Gin & Tonic, occasionally Vodka-Tonic, UV Blue + Mountain Dew is delicious

<-----

<-----

PABST BLUE RIBBON.

<-----

<-----

Other than that, I like Guinness Extra Stout, Sam Adams Oktoberfest, Old Milwaukee and Spaten Optimator.

As for booze, I like vodka and Jager.

• Brohoof 1

<-----

<-----

PABST BLUE RIBBON.

<-----

<-----

Other than that, I like Guinness Extra Stout, Sam Adams Oktoberfest, Old Milwaukee and Spaten Optimator.

As for booze, I like vodka and Jager.

Of the domestics, PBR is the one I can tolerate the most.

<3 PBR

My friends always go on PBR binges so I have developed a taste for it. Last week I bought 6 cases of bottles and went camping for a night, had a helluva good time. Its like super cheap too!

- I don't really drink beer too much, but I do enjoy a nice Alexander Keith's Indian Pale Ale every once in a while.

- Anything with tequila.

- As for silly girly mixed drinks, I quite enjoy WKD Blue and Jack Daniels lemonade.

- I don't really drink beer too much, but I do enjoy a nice Alexander Keith's Indian Pale Ale every once in a while.

- Anything with tequila.

- As for silly girly mixed drinks, I quite enjoy WKD Blue and Jack Daniels lemonade.

You drink Smirnoff Ice peach.

• Brohoof 1

I am a big fan of fruity/girly drinks. But sometimes those can get too sugary and make you ride the porcelain bus if you catch my drift.

I know what you mean. Smirnoff Ice actually has more alcohol than most beers. But the amount of sugar in it gets you sicker much much faster.

meh, don't really care for the taste of alcohol. I've had three drinks and they were all terrible.

I used to be like this. Definitely an acquired taste.

I do not like it. It's just nasty to me.

And no, I'm not going to acquire that taste because everything points toward it being a taste it's better off I not acquire.

Not that I'll judge others for doing a little drinking. I just think it's best I not.

My favourite beer is.... uh, root beer?

I'm only 16, so I can't legally drink yet in most countries. But my aunt let me have a glass of beer last summer in Bulgaria, and I found it disgusting. Really can't understand what's so great about it. But wine and champagne are nice, from the 3 or 4 glasses of them that I've ever had.

But even then, I don't like them anywhere nearly as much as a nice soft drink or a good milkshake.

• Brohoof 5

My favourite beer is.... uh, root beer?

I'm only 16, so I can't legally drink yet in most countries. But my aunt let me have a glass of beer last summer in Bulgaria, and I found it disgusting. Really can't understand what's so great about it. But wine and champagne are nice, from the 3 or 4 glasses of them that I've ever had.

But even then, I don't like them anywhere nearly as much as a nice soft drink or a good milkshake.

This but 14...

I don't even like wine though. I don't mind champagne, but I find wine way too strong. Now, I've had like 2 coolers in my life, and I must say, I enjoy them quite a lot... It's a bit like drinking pop but with a strong aftertaste....

Not much of a drinker. I occasionally do mixed drinks (mostly stuff with Kahlua in it), but they're expensive enough that I typically shy away from them. Never acquired a taste for beer, wine, or any of that.

As a side note... vanilla milkshake + shot of kahlua = good stuff.

Edited by Zoop

Mix it up, y'all!

Posted Image

I'm 19, but here's a fun fact. Malaysia has no minimum drinking age, just a minimum purchase age and a strict law against consumption of alcohol by Muslims.

I practice mixology in my University mixing club though I kinda fail at it. I'm not one for formalities while preparing consumables. I just like to mix random stuff and try them!

Favourite beer? It gots to be Tiger. The Singaporean beer. Love the stuff.

As for liquor, I'm a vodka fan. For mixing I use Absolut or Spry, but for drinking neat nothing beats Russian Standard Vodka. Even the cheapest one is better than some other premium vodkas.

But to boil it down, I don't drink much. I have a very low tolerance so everytime I finish a bar job I have to camp the nightat a friend's place because I wouldn't be able to drive. i have a strict no drink & drive policy :)

• Brohoof 7

Mix it up, y'all!

Posted Image

The best part about this: There's a song for every one of those. ^_^

As far as beers go, Miller Lite, Red Stripe, Fat Tire, Stella Artois and Guinness are among the varieties I enjoy. Taurino is also a good Latin American brew.

Edit/Side Note: How could I forget Singha and Chang? I always get that at the Thai place by my house. The Isan food (North-East Thailand) there is actually better than the stuff I actually had in North Thailand. It's one of the few places you can actually get nam khao tod, and they do it perfectly.

Ever since my trip to Spain in '02 (It's Europe, I was totally legal B) ), I've always enjoyed the taste of a good sangria.

In the tequila department, I've recently been enjoying a nice bottle of Don Viejo Gold.

As for rum, I have to recommend Kraken. It's smooth and flavorful. There is vanilla, but I detected a hint of chocolate.

This made me think of a story my folks told me about an anniversary weekend they had in New Orleans. There were Drive-Thru Daiquiris! The genius part is that they're sealed, so you can keep it up front 'till you get home because it's an unopened beverage. :lol:

I really could go on, but I'm sure you've all got your own drinks to talk about. I'll be back. Oh I'll be back. :P

PS - I have a Guinness messenger bag. Won it in a white elephant exchange. It's what I use for school stuff.

Edited by Vinyl Scratch
  • Brohoof 1