Banner by ~ The Wife of Douma

Hello everypony!

CharmingKnight

Hello everpony!  Charming_Knight is the name.  I've been a part of the fandom for a little over a year now and continue to be blown away by all the awesome things we can do.  I'm trying my hand at writing some fan fiction, as I'm already a pretty decent writer, and will be attempting some art at some point too.  Glad to be here, I brought some muffins. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hi there! Welcome to the forums~ I'm pretty new to the fandom myself so not as long as you... It's actually really interesting cause I've never been a huge fan of fanfiction but for some reason, MLP fanfiction is an exception... Hopefully you can share some of yours with us someday, heh. As well as fanart! ;)

Edited by Nyokou

Thanks for the welcome Nyokou and _The Doctor_. :)

Nyokou, I've always been the same way really.  I know a lot of my friends read fanfiction of one sort or another, but I've never been able to get past a page or two.  MLP fanfiction is interesting to me because it spans so many genres and themes, oftentimes still making sense in the process!

Welcome to the forums! I don't read fan fiction myself, but I know there are plenty of other people on the site who would love to read your work and offer constructive criticism, so you should definitely post it if you can.

• Brohoof 1

Nyokou, I've always been the same way really.  I know a lot of my friends read fanfiction of one sort or another, but I've never been able to get past a page or two.  MLP fanfiction is interesting to me because it spans so many genres and themes, oftentimes still making sense in the process!

Yes! I mean, there's really no limit to what you can do with MLP fan fiction... it's really interesting, there are even genres that you normally wouldn't associate with MLP but they just make sense somehow, I love it. :wub:

• Brohoof 1