Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Valentine(Hearts n Hooves) Day Plans

~TheStealthyPony~

You see that first picture?  

That's me every Valentine's Day.  I'm not good with girls.  I have friends that are girls, but when it comes to relationships, I'm hopeless.  

One day man, one day.  

• Brohoof 2

I've been talking with this French pegasister. She's more talented in art than she is beautiful, which is saying A LOT! She also works at Blizzard as an artist and created her own anime for Aniplex . . . . BASED ON HER LIFE!

Why she's taken interest in me is mystery I'd rather not fix, lest I break it. But we are still "friends" at this point. Nevertheless, I'm going to send flowers to a friend of her's, who has promised to hide them until Valentine's Day. It will have a card from me with it.

I'm working that day, then buying myself some discounting valentine's day chocolate, curling up to my computer watching my favorite TV shows and such and crying.

LOL jk

I don't care that i'm single.

I'm just gonna buy some discounted chocolate, and seize the day. It's just a normal day for me.

hopefully doing my hearts and hooves day roleplay. Other wise i will get drunk and pretend rainbow dash is my girlfriend. I jest of course im not really like that.or maybe i am I will probably be knee deep in homework from my 3rd day back to college to even realize its valentines day.if its not that i will probably at work... watching other people with their special someone(or somepony) while i sigh and ba all cynical

Nothing really, just the usual of relaxing and playing video games. I'm 20 years old, gonna be 21 in April this year and I still have no interest in dating yet. I do wish to date but I don't have a full time job nor have I been to college and I wish to get a degree in computers like networking security and etc

I'll date but for now, the Silver Boulder is on his own

I'll have classes that day. It's one of the longest days of classes. =/

Also, it's one of the days I have band, where my current crush is, so I'll get to deal with that... Lol. No, it's not a big deal. Valentine's Day has never really made me depressed.

Had a few hopes that fell through, so I'm single this Valentine's Day.

So...

Homework, hanging around campus, and furious fapping. Maybe all at the same time.

Then again when Valentine's Day actually comes I probably won't realize it's Valentine's Day until half the day is over. Got better shit to do than even bother with thinking about a holiday I'm not celebrating.

Edited by AtomicBassCannon
  • Brohoof 1

Wow, pretty depressing shit in this thread...Hahahahah loser, I'm the only one with a girlfriend here! Hahah-Jk, I know how it feels to be single, and this is the first Valentines I won't be. Anywho...

Me and her will probably just sit in my living room and play video games or something...maybe make out a bit, I dunno.

Yay,we are together alone.....forever..i am not alone

I too i'm forever available not forever alone

Not looking forward to valentine's though.:(

Edited by AppleBell

Well, Clarity is my GF so I'm going to try as hard as I can to spend it with her. I was even part way through making her a special Valentine's Day art piece but I can't now what with the condition of my arm... :( When it's healed though I hope to finish it. ;)

So yea, I hope to spend it with her. Valentine's Day for her is really late at night for me, on a school night no less. I don't care though, I'll end up sleeping through school or skipping in general so I can spend Valentine's Day with Clarity. ;) <3

• Brohoof 2

pretend i don't even know its valentines day while i sit at home alone, wishing i have a boyfriend and wasn't such a screw up around anyone i like. i have to face the dact i am forever alone :'(

Me? no I don't have any certain plans for Valentine's Day. The fact that I don't have to worry or spend on anything and fulfill some sort of expectation for a single prominent individual says that I'm glad I don't have to tangle through that noise again. I'd rather spend it on whatever I have in store for me on that day. It's a Thu right? Here's what I see myself doing:

- Go to class

- Deal with class

- Go home

- Have dinner

- Play with my pet bunny

- Avoid scrolling through Feb14-based posts on my FB

- Bed

It may sound sad but that's just the assumption of an inevitable reality.

Eh, I think I'll just stay home. I don't think I'll be able to get a date in the time between now and Valentine's Day, but I don't care. There's always next year.