Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Valentine(Hearts n Hooves) Day Plans

~TheStealthyPony~

Meh, 

I am the Ebeneezer Scrooge of Valentine's day I'm the type of person that doesn't care for it, mainly because all attempts at that crap in the past has ended in extreme failure. 

Let's just put it this way. 

I'm the guy the Ghost of Valentine's Past comes to haunt, takes one look at me and goes, 

"Ain't no way I'm touching that shit!" And leaves.

Happy Valentines!

My plan is to wake up at 7am like its a normal day. Then make my way to campus find a parking spot. Go to my only class on that day, and take an exam that my professor has planned for that day. Afterwards, I'll head back to my apt. Log on my PC and do homework.

• Brohoof 1

Go to school, Skype IM with my boyfriend/special somepony all day (hopefully)..go home and play GTA or something, I don't know. ^_^

I always hated Valentines day, I don't like pink or anything. And I was alone. :P

I have my Companion Cube though..hugs for me.

• Brohoof 1

I don't hate nor like Valentine's day but i do like getting free candy from classmates but i don't pass out candy,i just sit there listening to teacher do the lesson while people are passing out candy

uhm, rage at bad dota players, be lonely, cry in the corner, be lonely, draw something, be lonely, do some voice acting..
did i tell you i was gonna be lonely?
well, this is what you get when your school is like 80% boys who only plays games and card games....
I LOVE IT

I could care less about Hearts and Hooves Day / Valentines Day. I go to school, but then in the halls, I shoot a paper airplane at a random person that reads "ERMEHGEWD, IT'S VALENTNES DY WTF". It's an ongoing gag I do.

Edited by Shift

I didn't do much of anything at all out of the ordinary on Valentines. I actually wasn't aware that it had come and gone really anyways :P.

Or am I just dumb and it actually hasn't come?

Oh well regardless i'm not doing anything, I don't have a special somepony yet. Maybe one day.

Until then its me my and my icecream :D.

• Brohoof 1

I am most probably going to go to school like any normal, and maybe be a little sad that I'm too shy to talk to anyone and while my friends will spend their valentines day with their boyfriends and I'll be alone wondering why Jordan had to leave...

But I guess it doesn't matter, its just like any other day, so why should I be sad about it ^^

• 9 months later...

My plans include going about my day like I usually do. Nothing changes, nothing happens. Just an ordinary old boring day. I don't have a crush or girlfriend, so it will be boring.

I'm preparing for the countless amounts of valentine's day threads when February comes around. I'll be sure to avoid the forums when that day arrives so I won't feel so lonely and left out.

Edited by SmartyPants

I'll be at school while my very special somepony is back at home, but seeing as it's a Friday, I might go home to spend the weekend with him. But I'm not sure of any definite plans as of now.

I'm rather excited as this upcoming hearts and hooves day will be the first one in quite awhile that I have a special somepony to spend it with.^_^

We're gonna stay in Chicago and do cool/romantic stuffs in the city , like riding one of the boats on the lake maybe , no definite plans just yet.

Before I met my special some pony I just usually would buy the discounted candy/cute plushes that would go on sale. Once or twice I shared candy with friends and such on said day.

Valentine's Day is typically a normal day for me with an added loneliness bonus, never had a Valentine or anything like that before. Once it used to really get me down in the dumps, these days I'm just content and accept V-day as just another plain ordinary day for me.