Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Epic Bro(w)nie Time!

Neko-Chan

My friend helped me make brownies yesterday for a bake sale for my school's anime club... We made them at her house because my oven is broken. Well ok it's not actually broken, it just has melted plastic in the bottom so we can't use it without being suffocated by burning plastic fumes until we can call someone who can take the bottom out to get to it.

So anyway we ended up making gluten free, dairy free, kosher brownies. :lol: She made me watch Epic Cupcake Time again first.

I wanted to make the gluten free ones because her mom made them a few weeks ago and they were really yummy. The kosher/non-dairy part was just a bonus, since her kitchen is kosher we had to make them kosher anyway.

So I asked her if she would help me make a sign. She said she wanted to put a human version of Pinkie Pie (my friend basically IS the human version of Pinkie Pie, she acts like her) in the corner so I said sure. Then she started making the sign. I told her to put "Yummy gluten free kosher brownies" in big letters. I looked over her shoulder and saw it said Yummy Gluten Free + Kosher BRONIES in big letters and started cracking up. ^_^

She didn't know what was funny until I told her there's supposed to be a "w" in BROWNIES. I probably should have spelled it out for her because she's not that great with spelling... SO I told her to just add a little "w" in and we'll see if anyone gets the joke. She decided to add everyone's cutie marks too. It's hard to see but there's also a human Applejack peeking out of the other corner saying "I beg your pardon?"

Posted Image

Posted Image

They were a hit at the bake sale, there were only 3 left at the end even though I couldn't deliver them until 2+ hours into the sale.

Edited by Neko-Chan
  • Brohoof 1

bah

you're all too vanilla.

just catch a brony, tie the brony up, and slowly kill/devour the brony wiht appropriate equipment, such as knives, hacksaws, etc. bonus points if the brony is very aroused by it and enjoys every bit of it.

• Brohoof 2

bah

you're all too vanilla.

just catch a brony, tie the brony up, and slowly kill/devour the brony wiht appropriate equipment, such as knives, hacksaws, etc. bonus points if the brony is very aroused by it and enjoys every bit of it.

Even better.

bah

you're all too vanilla.

Thanks for the idea. But I don't know any bronies who live nearby... :huh: