Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane Six Death Battle: Who would win?

TheMarkz0ne

An M.L.P. Mane Six Death Battle huh? I like those, I also like them "Bat in The Sun Super Power Beat Downs"... They're live action fights with real actors and costumes and stuff. The Death Battles are animated or computer animated... But, yeah I saw one of those with Death Battles with our own Rainbow Dash duking it out with StarScream of Transformers... StarScream is a coward, a cheat and a traitor all known, even to the Decepticons. Beats me why Megatron never immediately destroys him?

Even, if you beat him, which is easy because StarScream is a spineless worm, but then decide to show mercy to the begging sore loser? So you show him mercy and like the opportunist he is, which is another trait he shares with deception... He's a Decepticon. That's their whole shtick... I bet Megatron would be proud of such skills worthy of the Decepticon name if it weren't for him turning on him to become the new leader at every chance he gets... He so often betrays and turns on Megatron that that one quality, he probably should not be so lenient towards? He'll waste no time in turning on you for a cheap shot... Even if you're a little pony like Rainbow Dash... I'd like to see either Rarity, Pinkie Pie or Apple Jack face off with... Well, anyone really, to be honest. Fluttershy is adorable, she is of the pegasus ponies and they all have super speedy flight, can shape the heavens to match the seasons and get water from Earth to Cloudsdale with a giant upwards water tornado to do it... They even make weather... Though I fear she would be too scared or shy to fight anyone, but would yell at a dragon's face if he put her friends in danger like in "Dragonshy", even turning into FlutterHULK because a little bug got hurt in "POWER PONIES", yeah her friends were in trouble here too but she is shy and well Fluttershy as usual and whats set her off was a little bug getting squashed... Little strange with the priorities I guess?... Also Twilight Sparkle is known for her epic battles, so I have no doubt she could hold off anyone in a fight and win. She's MLP's Main Protagonist the series is strangely centered around her. Going in I did not know that she was the main pony of The Mane Six? I really didn't. She's Leonardo of The TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES, She's the Red Ranger of The Power Rangers, Optimus Prime of The Autobots... The Team Leader and go to pony for all their problems... My main focus for this idea is on what these 3 individual ponies could do?

My reasons... Here's the analysis... Rarity is my favorite of The Main Six, besides that she has limitless magic and could probably like all unicorns could stab somebody with them horns... Like a spear. So I'd like very much to see what she could do? Another reason Rarity could fight, she knows KARATE!

Next, coming to Pinkie Pie who has what's similar to a "Spider Sense", that is called a "Pinkie Sense" and is practically her super power. Might be funny to see how'd she fairs in a fight... Next and last is... 

Apple Jack she is a tough gal, even taking a kick from Rarity once and any kick from a horse is a death blow KO... Like in "Return of Harmony: Part 1 and 2". I mean Rarity just straight up flying kicks Apple Jack right in the face OW! and we all know she could rough house pretty good too. Her thing is kicking, that's her whole shtick, buck 'em up, buck 'em down, whatever, it's Apple Jack... 

Like real work horses, the Kickers could be identified by a red band around their pony tails. She has two red bands on her pony tails, so that's why she's always bucking and kicking she's a kicker. So I bet she could do pretty good in a fight and as I said... Again, any kick from a horse is a instant KO.    

These are my ideas for a fight... Can you make that happen? Not sure who or what kind of fight(s) you had in mind for this scenario, but um well would this idea work into it? Did you like my choices? Let me know?

This has been SuperBrony87 and I'm actually really interested in this idea. I would love to see what ideas unfold and find out what happens?

Thanks for reading everypony :D

post-31899-0-32614800-1423167726_thumb.jpg

post-31899-0-54688300-1423167738_thumb.png

post-31899-0-21474600-1423167751.jpg

post-31899-0-18190900-1423167759_thumb.png

post-31899-0-01724000-1423167768_thumb.png

post-31899-0-51564000-1423167777_thumb.png

post-31899-0-78479000-1423167997_thumb.jpg

post-31899-0-27144500-1423168003_thumb.png

post-31899-0-20629200-1423168012_thumb.png

post-31899-0-72440700-1423168018_thumb.png

Kill each other?!? ya mean like when they made all 4 of the TMNT fight each other in a battle royal to see who was best then would go on to fight one of the Battletoads??? Yeah, I don't like that idea either. 

Kill each other?!? ya mean like when they made all 4 of the TMNT fight each other in a battle royal to see who was best then would go on to fight one of the Battletoads??? Yeah, I don't like that idea either. 

LEONARDO WON!... Then straight up Ninja Assassinated the Battletoad. he could probably kill all three at once but it was a 1 on 1 and they chose Zits I think or was it Rash?.... Was not fun to see Leonardo kill his brothers though :(

Fluttershy is my pick because she'd fool them all into thinking she's just afraid and once the rest of the Mane 6 have torn into each other she'd finish off the injured last person.

Rarity VS Rouge The Bat... Death Battle?

On the grounds of girls who are into jewelry and girls who can take care of themselves? Who is better? Is it MLP's shimmery fashionista of generosity, Rarity or will it be TEAM SONIC's "Batty" Jewel Thief, Rouge who comes out on top? Tune in for DEATH BATTLE to find out... Really I'm not sure how this whole thing is gonna go down I'm just throwing out ideas... I don't think I care much for MLP's Mane Six fighting each other... Seems rather pointless? I do think it would be better to see them fight anyone else, but......

What do you think?

This has been SuperBrony87 Thanks for reading!

We already know who wins this, They even made a video about it, that lovely smile HD thing. Oh and if you think "no that's a fan made video, it doesn't count" I direct you to this actual pic from the comic

pinkie-snickt.png

Pinkie wins....run for your lives. 

I have been watching a lot of screwattack death battles and I just had to do this. which pony would come out on top if these friends had to fight to the death? I will not flaunt my bias for characters I love. This is a serious analysis. I will describe what ponies fall in battle in order

1.)  Pinkie Pie

Despite being the party girl she has no real core strengths. she is most likely the weakest of the ponies. She would get killed by Twilight. since Twilight is a smart leader and would take out the weakest of their group. Twilight incinerates pinkie pie out of existence

2.) Rarity 

She is not really a fighter, but she can at least defend herself. She would be killed by applejack. apple jack bucks her torso so hard she breaks in half. Rarity is also not an experienced spell caster like twilight which loses her points 

3.) Fluttershy

She is not to be fooled with when she's angry. But her anger has blinded her. She is killed by rainbow dash. rainbow does the sonic rainboom on her which sends fluttershy going 100 mph straight into solid rock. apple jack and twilight survive

4.) Applejack

Despite being the strongest pony she is overwhelmed by rainbow's speed and agility. Rainbow picks her up and drops her from a high height and apple jacks bones collapse within her body

5.) Rainbow Dash

So twilight is the winner. it's no wonder why she is the leader of the group. Rainbow's speed and agility was toppled by twilights ability to use advanced magic techniques to slow her down. keep in mind this is regular twilight I'm talking about not the alicorn one. Twilight stops rainbow dash and impales her in the chest with her horn and shoots and energy spell, thus killing rainbow dash

I really wanted rainbow dash to win, but twilight simply is more versatile than she is. So sorry i migth have killed her your favorite pony. but this is all in good fun

I'm kinda thinking AJ would win just because he has brute strength over everypoony else. I know there is always mind over matter with Twily but I think Aj could give her a run for her bits.

*sees Mach 5 Rainbow*

Oh dear...

Anyways, inside Twilight's magical range, she puts in a definite win, by tele-freezing them like she did in Castle-Mania, then finishing them off however she chooses. Outside her magical range, Rainbow takes off and rainnukes at ground level, either

a: securing an easy win, or

b: leaving Twilight alive when she teleports inside the blast radius(smart mare that she is). Which ultimately turns into a game of whether or not Twilight can keep up with Rainbow through teleports long enough to put her out, or whether she tires out and gets Rainnuked, vacuum cut, etc.

Pinkie will just pull a Deadpool. RD is fast, but she's often been chased by Pinkie Pie effortlessly due to her apparent teleportation. Flight also wouldn't help RD. Pinkie's pull contraptions that help her fly seemingly out of nowhere. And while AJ may be hyped as the strongest, her strength feats aren't much more significant than RD's or any other the other many six's. I'd give this to Pinkie.

Thinking it through, I believe they would each go down in this order:

6. Fluttershy: Not a fighter at all, panics too easily, probably would've died on several occasions had she not been saved by one of the others (particularly Dash). She's got the Stare, which would temporarily incapacitate one of them at best, giving her time to attempt some sort attack, I guess. Again, she's no fighter, and if you bring up the thing with the bear, she was giving it a massage, not fighting it. She was in a completely different mindset. When they went up against the changelings, she was an absolute mess (hilariously so, I should say), and pretty much had to be bailed out by Dash. I think the one thing that sets Fluttershy off is seeing someone she loves (or some animal) being hurt or mistreated. When she's the target of attack, it's just too overwhelming for her to act rationally, and because of that, I can't see her lasting long at all.  Maybe she'll just wave the white flag and they'll let her step out unharmed.

5. Rarity: Rarity's no pushover by any means. She's not afraid to get dirty, she's demonstrated having some fighting skills, and she'd definitely make a fight of it, but considering what she's up against, it's not gonna be enough. She knows no combat magic, she'd have to get up close and personal, and like I said, she'd make a hell of an effort, but ultimately I think she'd eventually fall to anyone of the remaining ponies. Hard to see my 2nd favorite mane 6 go down so early, but I feel that's just how it would go down.

4. Pinkie Pie: You'd think that a logic defying pony would be the one to walk away with the win easily, but have you noticed that Pinkie Pie actually never seems to use that kind of craziness in serious or life-threatening situations? Every time the mane 6 went up against a major foe or threat, she never resorted to that kind of thing, or at least not to anything too major. I'm guessing there must be some kind of rule with Pinkie that she can only defy logic for comedy purposes only, and using it for any kind of competition or life or death situation, it would just be too unfair or something. Maybe it's her own policy or something, but it's what I've noticed about her. Either way, I think she'd be allowed use of her party cannon, at least, which would be most effective at stunning one or possibly two of the others. Once they're stunned, I think her method of attack would be to just wail on them like a maniac (kind of like how the Joker fought Batman in The Dark Knight). It'd be enough to take down Futtershy and Rarity, but I think she'd be out-matched by the other remaining ponies. 

3. Applejack: Physically she's the strongest, no doubt. Probably has the highest endurance of the group as well. Fluttershy would be no match, Rarity would do better, but still go down before long, and Pinkie would be tricky for her, but she'd tire herself out long before AJ would. Now, AJ has to deal with an extremely powerful alicorn, and a pegasus who will likely spend the majority of the fight, if not the whole fight up in the air where she's got the ability to manipulate weather or just straight up slam into the ground and nuke the area. AJ's gonna meet her end against either one of these two. It'd be like bringing a knife to a gunfight with her. Gotta applaud her effort though. Final three ain't too bad at all.

Between Twilight and RD, it would really come down to the wire. I think in order for Twilight to have a chance at winning, she would have to stay on the ground, because the sky undoubtedly is RD's territory. She's a far more experienced flier, she'd fly circles around Twilight easily, Twilight still struggles too much with flight and she's not the supercharged Twilight from the season 4 finale, so she really needs to just focus on what magic she has and forget trying to bring the fight to RD. And honestly, even if she stays on the ground, its still a kind of a toss up. RD's gonna dodge Twilight's magic attacks like nothing (she gets that enhanced sense when she's flying and all) and Twilight will be able to effectively shield herself from whatever RD can throw at her. What's gonna ultimately decide this is that one of them is gonna lose patience at some point and get too cocky, which the other will exploit and it's all over from there. As much as it sucks for me to admit this, RD would probably be the one to slip up eventually, though Twilight is prone to easy frustration as well. Still, I think Twilight gets the slight edge of being the one to walk out alive in the end. That's a very slight edge though. RD could catch a break.

Anyway, that's how I would see that kind of thing playing out. But of course they would never do that kind of thing, considering they're sort of BPFF's and whatnot. 

I spent over an hour typing that damn thing. I need to get a life.

Rarity...

:Watchs as Best Pony summons a thousand razor sharp gems out of the earth, and shreds the remane5 from beneath in a split second:

Eyyyyyyyyyyyup...Rarity

(sidebar, i hate this topic...the girls would NEVER turn on each other, and I will fight anyone who says otherwise, friendship IS MAGIC..not blood sport -.-)

• 8 years later...

Let's make this short ig...

Fluttershy: She can call her animal friends & discord to help her! Also she can fly as a pegasus. 
Twilight: She could call the princesses to help her, as she is the closest to Celestia, Luna and Cadence. Also she has strong magic powers and is an Alicorn. And she has Spike <3
Rainbow Dash: She can call the Wonderbolts to help her, is trained, is good at flying and can control the weather. 
Pinkie Pie: She has her Party Cannon, can kind of break physics, is super fast and has her Pinkie Sense, She can also manipulate her body and grab random items from somewhere. Also she can jump super high and would confuse everyone.
Rarity: I don't have many ideas for this one, ig she has her magic and can wrap all them up. Also Spike is (simping) for her so he would probably help her. she can find gems and.. confuse the others like pinkie.
Applejack: she has a biiiiiigggggggg family to help her, is strong and can shoot apples. Also she can control big amounts of animals so uh yeah... SHE has her LASSO <3

My favs are Pinkie & Fluttershy