Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Rainbow Factory Worker: 59 (A.K.A Sketchi)

Sketchi Inktip Quillwing

How do you feel about the economy?

I honestly don't care. I already make a lot of money converting failed pegasi fillies and colts into rainbows. But also, when you work here, you eventually stop keeping track of dates. Some even don't remember their own names. I'm a full time, day in, day out, so I don't pay much attention to the economy.

How is the factory in your era, Worker 59? This is Worker 1, Rainbow Dash's predecessor. Is the factory producing satisfactory rainbows?

( OOC could you draw my OC in a rainbow-stained lab coat? I'm only asking because I can't draw for crap. )

How is the factory in your era, Worker 59? This is Worker 1, Rainbow Dash's predecessor. Is the factory producing satisfactory rainbows?

( OOC could you draw my OC in a rainbow-stained lab coat? I'm only asking because I can't draw for crap. )

Yes sir, the rainbows have been met with much satisfactory. We've also begun to find older failed testers from before the establishment, which provides even more amounts of spectra than the fillies and colts.

(Yes, just send me a link to your pony and I'll edit it)

• Brohoof 1

Yes sir, the rainbows have been met with much satisfactory. We've also begun to find older failed testers from before the establishment, which provides even more amounts of spectra than the fillies and colts.

*Gulp*

(Yes, just send me a link to your pony and I'll edit it)

Good. This era's factory is satisfactory and may continue production.

( I can't, I don't have a tumblr or anything like that, but you can go to my profile and right-click and save my OC. Thanks )

• 3 weeks later...

I got a question what about the ones that didnt even do the fliers test like Fluttershy she didnt tke the test and she wasnt sent to die in here???

Because it hadn't been established then. At least I don't think. I only started working here three years ago.

On another hoof; we would use her, if not for Rainbow Dash's relationship with her. And her being one of the Elements of Harmony and all ...

WHAT?! DID YOU DO THIS?! THAT WAS MY GOING TO BE THE ONLY THING I WAS GOING TO DRINK TODAY!

NO!!! DON'T BLAME MUFFIN THIEF!!! IT'S CLEARLY #367'S FAULT!!! Wait... that's all you planned on drinking today? That's... different... You really are crazy aren't you?

NO!!! DON'T BLAME MUFFIN THIEF!!! IT'S CLEARLY #367'S FAULT!!! Wait... that's all you planned on drinking today? That's... different... You really are crazy aren't you?

367 hasn't even been recruited yet.

And second of all; once you work here ...

You ]never go back ... Except for 1 and 2.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like your job? Consider more than just how awesome it feels to grind up failures, but also the fact that the working conditions are... ya know... not so good... and that ponies like to steal from the fridge.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like your job? Consider more than just how awesome it feels to grind up failures, but also the fact that the working conditions are... ya know... not so good... and that ponies like to steal from the fridge.

You learn to survive it.

Grinding up failures: 20/10

Work conditions: 4/10

Ponies stealing from the fridge: 0/10

Total: 24/10