Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"The Magic of Friendship"

Humbert

Hi guys!

I'm a very recent convert to the show. And since I'm on a little songwriting kick, I figured I'd try my hand at a kids' tune inspired by the themes of the show.

It's not great (I've never done this kind of song) and it's just me and my guitar recorded poorly, but here it is!

I think ill be the first in saying that that was... great. Great, as in, really cool. Awesome, infact.

Your voice, the guitar, the video and the lyrics are such a good combination, and the recording wasn't that bad at all. Great job! :wub:

I agree with BronyPolo. That was fantastic! It sounded really good and like it could actually fit in the show... like a great kid-friendly tune you could play in a magic circle at a library or something. The guitar was a little fuzzy of quality, but your voice was excellent. Overall, it was quite good.

I just wanted to say thanks to you guys for being so nice! I'm glad some of you liked the song.

(I know it shouldn't, but seeing someone with a Rainbow Dash avatar talking about how much Black Metal they listen to, really amuses me!)

• Brohoof 1