• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/163-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: Games Ponies Play
Air Date: February 9th, 2013
Synopsis: In the hopes of proving that the Crystal Empire is more than worthy of being selected as the next venue for the upcoming Equestria Games, Princess Cadance commissions Twilight to work her magic with the deciding Games Inspector.

Sports? Not sure if want. Given a certain preview clip I've seen, though, this episode is already made for me <3

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 15

And may the odds be ever in your favour! ...oops.

Man, this episode sounds so appealing. Hopefully we see some of the actual events at these Equestria Games - we all love our games events n.n Looking forward to some \central Rarity\ as well.

• Brohoof 2

This is a Hunger Games episode I called it.

Anyway, this seems interesting. Can't wait to see how Bronystate will react X.X. If they have discus as an event...OOH! Crystal Discus!

I'mma goin' on Bronystate now to watch their ridiculous reactions.

It's time to get your game faces on everypony!!!  B)

Aw yeah, I love me some Equestria Games, gets me PUMPED!!!  I'm so pumped right now I just gotta hit something!   :huh: Hmmm... be right back...  :mellow:

OW!!!!!!!!!!

That's right, I totally headbutted my dorm room door, LIKE A BOSS, cause that's how I roll on game day!!!  YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry: 

img-1158948-1-tumblr_m1rwsm5l4r1r8k5p5o1

Time to sit back and EXTREMELY enjoy the buck outta this episode.  YEAH!!!!!!!!!!  :angry:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

Crystals, crystals, everywhere!

Crystals, crystals, they're in the air!

....I just made that up. You like?

Anyways, this looks to be an exciting episode. Maybe we'll actually meet Dashie's family.

Cadance's voice actor seems like she doesn't want to be there anymore. As if she's just reading straight off the paper with as little effort as possible.

Also, she seems out of character to me. Cadance just seems alot less optimistic and happy than she used to, if you ask me. She almost cries. I don't think Cadance would have ever been so distraught that she'd be brought to tears.

Edited by Twiliscael

I like cadence's old headdress! It looks funky.Y U wanna change it?

Anyway, the inspector is really...strict. I also like the country pony.

• Brohoof 1

Woah that opening seriously made me go WTF? And LOL oh man poor Rarity she is so nervous it is going to be tough to fix that mess with Cadence's mane.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy

Ya know, I think this every time Twilight and Cadence greet each other, but seriously, they're going to do that "Sunshine, sunshine" greeting EVERY... SINGLE... TIME they see each other?  :huh:   Just a bit much, if you ask me.  :lol:   Anyways, this episode is great so far!  :D

• Brohoof 2

OH, RAINBOW SPLAT!!! :o  Oh my, that hurt to watch!  Not gonna lie, this might very well be the funniest episode this season!!!  Definitely been quite a surprising treat of an episode so far!  :D

• Brohoof 3

Some of my thoughts:

- Being a tour guide probably isn't Pinkie's thing. :3
- Did Rainbow Dash learn nothing from the Dizzitron?

- I still don't know why that green pony's cutie mark is a chicken.

• Brohoof 1

New favorite S3 episode detected.

Seriously, all the stuff in this episode was awesome, and I only missed 30 SECONDS OF THE BEGINNING BECAUSE OF STUPID ADS.

Episodeception! So that's why they went to the crystal empire, that's what they were doing when spike was slaving away at home...

I thought how the episode crossed over with the last was really clever. As for the episode its self it was pretty cool. I was so certain that the annoyed looking Stallion at the front of the cart the mane 6 were in was the games inspector but i was mistaken.