Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Secret Celebrity Crush?

AlbinoThunder

Oh, come on. We all have one...or two...maybe three. It doesn't matter if we'll ever get to meet them or not, but it is nice to dream once in a while. So, what are some of your secret celebrity crushes and why? Is it because of his/her personality? Or is it just because they're just plain hot?

Here's mine:

Emma Stone

Ellen Page

Emma Watson

...and I'd totally go gay for Ryan Reynolds if I had the chance. Just saying.

Hmmm... Well normally I don't follow celebrities very much, I probably can't even name more than ten of them.  But if I had to pick a celebrity...

img-1158367-1-rainbow_dash_by_glaive_silver-d4hjup9.png

You would.

As for me, I'm a freak in many aspects, this included. As in I don't have any celebrity crushes.

I know, shun the weirdo, I'm used to it.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah i have alot of secret celebrity crushes. although i have out grown most of them i still remember the fondness of it:

Emma Stone-still want

Miranda Cosgrove-meh

Patrick Stewart-he can teach me immortality so yes

Krysta Cameron- former lead singer of Iwrestledabearonce

Rainbow Dash and Vinyl Scratch

Christina Hendricks.

Very different from most other actresses that are all the same and some way too thin. Not to mention I got a thing for redheads (even if her hair isn't naturally red).

Hmm, I'm straight guy, but for one exception. Angus Young, ACDC's lead guitarist. I would marry him if I had the chance. He's such a badass,  it amazes me how he can get all of those notes right whilst doing all the crazy things he does. He seriously played guitar with his tongue once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkPI5i8qTcs&list=FL6CYu2c5MVSlwg7X3M9_0Dg&index=73

Eddie Redmayne. :wub:

post-9921-0-26759000-1360569319_thumb.jpg

I'm going to marry him some day. He's just so adorable and he can sing. He's so PERFECT.

I could just stare at him all day, definitely the reason Les Mis is my favorite movie right now. 

Edited by MissDerpy

Bah, I really never have been one for having Celebrity crushes, and I really hardly know the names of most Celebrity's anyways.. I've never been one to pay attention to it most of the time.

Only time I can ever think of where I've ever had any kinda crush on a Celebrity was one time I had a crush on Selena Gomez. It was a tiny one, I don't really know why I even did. This was a few years ago when they still had Wizards of Waverly place or whatever it was called. And I still watched it for that matter.

I've quite gotten over it though. I don't care for Celebrity's for the most part though :P. Now regular crushes.. Thats another story :).

Don't let me started...

Ladies:

Hayley Williams

Ellen Page

Audrey Tautou

Natalie Portman

Helena Bonham Carter

Emilie Autumn

Christina Ricci

Daveigh Chase

Gentlemen:

Johnny Depp

Jason Schwartzman

Jared Leto

Craig Roberts

Joel Zimmerman

Rupert Grint

Jake Gyllenhaal

Jean Reno

+ 1000 of fictional characters.

Edited by Suntouched Coco
  • Brohoof 2

Here's mine:   Emma Stone Ellen Page Emma Watson

Your doin' it right.  

|---------------------------|

All of who Thunder mentioned + 

Lauren Cohen (Maggie from the walking dead.)

Jennifer Lawrence (Chick from Hunger Games)

Natalie Portman (Eve from V for Vendetta)

A also have a few bromances, out of respect for their talents, with;

Jake Gyllenhaal 

Tom Hardy

Joseph Gordon-Levitt             and

Gary Oldman 

Emma Stone- she should go redhead again, but eh, she's still damn fine as a blonde I guess.

Jennifer Lawrence- haven't even seen a single one of her movies but damn is she smokin'. *drools*

Candace Bailey- yes, the ditzy-ass now former Attack of the Show host. After Kevin left she was pretty much the whole reason I watched the stupid thing to the end. Apparently married though...

Hayden Panettiere- just a babe, it was love at first sight in Heroes.

... hm, that's about it I think, save for maybe a few random voice actresses... :blush:

Let's see, (1) Emma Watson, especially once she donned her pixie-cut (I don't know why, but I think chicks who can pull off short hair are extremely hot!  B) ), (2) Anne Hathaway (she was Catwoman, 'nough said  :mellow: ), (3) Mariska Hargitay (she's got a very classic Hollywood beauty), and (4) this last one's gonna date me a little bit (no pun intended), but, here it goes...

Angie Harmon.  Who the buck is Angie Harmon, you may ask?  Well, for those of you too young to remember, this stone-cold, smoking hot vixen was only my favorite assistant D.A. on "Law & Order" in the late 90's and maybe early 2000s if I remember correctly.  More recently, she's been starring in "Rizzoli and Isles" as the first of the titular characters.

500full.jpg

Sweet Celestia, she is fine!  Let it never be said that nobody with the name Angie was ever hot!!!  B)   OW!!!

Edited by Batbrony

• 7 months later...

Have you ever had a crush on an actor or actress, I switch alot but currently I kinda...well...er...okay I have a crush on Hawkeye's actor from marvel's the avengers blush.png

I just really like the actor that plays him... so what about you I shared my embarrising crush, what about you, do you have any??

img-1906539-1-Hawkeye-the-avengers-30730

Edited by RarityRainbow