Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

W.I.P. Alicorn Twilight Sparkle

Kokoripony

I've recently got into the pony fandom (artwise) and wanted to draw up some pony fanart! This is my first time drawing anything related to a cartoon horse so please don't kill meh ;3; I drew it a few nights ago, just haven't picked it up to finish it yet, probably will do that tonight <3

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T DRAW THIS IN HASBRO'S STYLE TT___TT
I DO draw things in the original cartoon style, but this time I wanted to draw Twilight in my style of art ;3;

It's still a WIP and I'll be posting more images as I get closer to finishing it :3 <3 so yeah! Without further ado, everypony, here is Princess Sparkle. yay~!

157k9p2.jpg

Edited by Kokoripony
  • Brohoof 19

Two things.

1. Thought this thread said "RIP" and was ready to rejoice

2. I don't see any image D: No link, no picture, no nothing. Are you sure it's there?

RIP ; A ; NEEEVVVERRR! wait. WHY REJOICE ; A;
And yeah, the link should be there? I had to edit it because I tried attaching the file but it was too big a file so I had

to upload it to tinypic baww~

I've recently got into the pony fandom (artwise) and wanted to draw up some pony fanart! This is my first time drawing anything related to a cartoon horse so please don't kill meh ;3; I drew it a few nights ago, just haven't picked it up to finish it yet, probably will do that tonight <3

I DO draw things in the original cartoon style, but this time I wanted to draw Twilight in my style of art ;3;

It's still a WIP and I'll be posting more images as I get closer to finishing it :3 <3 so yeah! Without further ado, everypony, here is Princess Sparkle. yay~!img-1160327-1-157k9p2.jpg

This. Is. AMAZING.

Seriously, I envy you're attention to detail, and the ability to draw things realistically. I can do stuff on my iPad, but this is some serious stuff. Great job, keep it up!

Do you happen to have a DeviantArt yet?

This. Is. AMAZING.

Seriously, I envy you're attention to detail, and the ability to draw things realistically. I can do stuff on my iPad, but this is some serious stuff. Great job, keep it up!

Do you happen to have a DeviantArt yet?

thank you so much ; A ; ! I'm hoping to catch on to the artist side of MLP and I think this a good way to get my hoof in the door~ <3 Thank you for the kind comment!

Deviantart: YEP! I have one, but I haven't used it probably in about 2 years+ haha. There are old things on there that shouldn't be allowed to live (COUGHOLDPOKEMONARTANDTHINGSWHENIWASAKIDCOUGH). I'm planning on making a new one sometime tonight and sorting through my art~ Most of my artwork is posted on my facebook (*that's gonna change lol), unfortunally.

Are you into the art community? <3 I wish I had an ipad, I would be doodling the shit out of things on that!

Again, thank you for the comment! It really halpz <3 <3 <3

• Brohoof 1

Everypony is drawing Princess Twilight, and I'm just sitting here, still drawing Princess Platnium.

Anyways, that looks quite good. The only thing is that the eyes could use a bit more shiny. Because I gotta have more shiny.

• Brohoof 1

It's still a WIP and I'll be posting more images as I get closer to finishing it :3 <3 so yeah! Without further ado, everypony, here is Princess Sparkle. yay~!

I must say, without a doubt, that this is absolutely lovely work!  There is no reason to apologize for drawing outside of the show's style, for there are many ways to draw and none are wrong.  I cannot wait to see both this in its finished form and more pieces from you.  Again, excellent work.

I like it. It's pretty good, honestly. I can't wait to see it more finished.

Everypony is drawing Princess Twilight, and I'm just sitting here, still drawing Princess Platnium.

Anyways, that looks quite good. The only thing is that the eyes could use a bit more shiny. Because I gotta have more shiny.

Do you mean like this? I tried to make the eyes more shiny, how did I do?

SNBsiUN.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I like it. It's pretty good, honestly. I can't wait to see it more finished.

Do you mean like this? I tried to make the eyes more shiny, how did I do?

img-1160529-1-SNBsiUN.jpg

NO. It needs more shine. It also needs more cowbell. Just like everything else in the world. More shine and more cowbell. If everything had that the world would be perfect.

• Brohoof 1

img-1160327-1-157k9p2.jpg

Holy guacamole, girl (I think you're a girl, right?), This rocks!  I honestly can't find anything wrong, and the detail is amazing!  I can't WAIT for the finished piece!

NO. It needs more shine. It also needs more cowbell. Just like everything else in the world. More shine and more cowbell. If everything had that the world would be perfect.

NOT ENOUGH SHINE!!? I THINK SOMEONE NEEDS TO INCORPORATE THE SUN UP IN THIS BITCH. 

Holy guacamole, girl (I think you're a girl, right?), This rocks!  I honestly can't find anything wrong, and the detail is amazing!  I can't WAIT for the finished piece!

Yep, I am indeed a girl! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH ; A ; I LOVE YOUR ART STYLE AND AND AND /AKJLFKJA;DFADSF Really it means a lot to me! <3 I'm going to finish it tonight!

I must say, without a doubt, that this is absolutely lovely work!  There is no reason to apologize for drawing outside of the show's style, for there are many ways to draw and none are wrong.  I cannot wait to see both this in its finished form and more pieces from you.  Again, excellent work.

TT U TT YOU GUYS ARE TOO KIND..SRSLY, TOO KIND. I'm gonna work really hard on my art to make you guys proud ;3;

I finished ;3; I didn't want to do too much to it because I wanted to stay true to the sketch/lineart. Thanks for your encouragement, everypony! <3

2vsrmzn.jpg

• Brohoof 2

NOT ENOUGH SHINE!!? I THINK SOMEONE NEEDS TO INCORPORATE THE SUN UP IN THIS BITCH. 

Yep, I am indeed a girl! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH ; A ; I LOVE YOUR ART STYLE AND AND AND /AKJLFKJA;DFADSF Really it means a lot to me! <3 I'm going to finish it tonight!

TT U TT YOU GUYS ARE TOO KIND..SRSLY, TOO KIND. I'm gonna work really hard on my art to make you guys proud ;3;

I finished ;3; I didn't want to do too much to it because I wanted to stay true to the sketch/lineart. Thanks for your encouragement, everypony! <3

2vsrmzn.jpg

This is amazing. You have such a beautiful style, it's gorgeous. Your shading and perspectives are wonderful, you are very, very talented. <3 I'd love to see more from you!

holy cow i almost fell outta my chair!  and dont worry that its not "fim style"  you can only learn so much from tracing the pictures from the show.  its important to branch out and grow into your own style.  thats what sets you apart and makes you memorable x3 <3  and what medium do you use?  looked like ballpoint pen on the original sketch, but im not sure. :/

link your request board! <3

holy cow i almost fell outta my chair!  and dont worry that its not "fim style"  you can only learn so much from tracing the pictures from the show.  its important to branch out and grow into your own style.  thats what sets you apart and makes you memorable x3 <3  and what medium do you use?  looked like ballpoint pen on the original sketch, but im not sure. :/

link your request board! <3

; A ; YOU TOO KIND! And yes, I did use ballpoint pen in the original drawing~ :D LOADS of ballpoint since it was the only thing I had at the time. The outline in the final product was dark grey marker and purple color pencil. (pink stripe was a highlighter I borrowed from a roomate lol).  BUT SRSLY, THANK YOU. 

Here is the link to my request board~ 

http://mlpforums.com/topic/49006-taking-sketch-request/page-2#entry1166771

• Brohoof 1