Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you actually /read/ long profiles, or any at all?

Leafeon

Do you?  

128 users have voted

1. 1. So. Do you read long profiles?

• YES.
    • No.
    • Sometimes.
    • What's a "profile"?

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

If that person has caught my attention in some way, then sure I'll read their profile even if it IS long...always an interesting read anyhow. :-P

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Yeah, it gives me a good idea of what kind of person someone is, and I actually kind of enjoy it if I'm bored. Maybe I'll actually take the time to write a proper profile for myself that's more than one sentence long so that other people have something to go off of.

Edited by Zephyr / Karou

I read them for as long as they hold my interest. If someone makes a point of being annoying or offensive I'll drop it like a hot brick and move on. Intelligence, a sense of humor and a few interesting tidbits are all I need to keep me going. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to, like 2 years ago. I've disconnected a lot once I lost my group on here. I like to visit ever so often just to see how things are.So no, I haven't really been reading profiles at all.

I do, because how could I expect other people to read my profile if I don't read theirs? Besides it's a great way to learn about a person beyond what they post :grin:

• Brohoof 1

I find it disappointing when I browse someones profile and can't find a profile page, but it is not the end of the world. :(

• Brohoof 3

Every time i see a bit longer profile, i want to read it. I want to give my time for someone who's willing to share more about oneself, than name and interests. It also helps to get people better known here.

I usually read a profile thoroughly, whether it's long or not. Reading the entire thing gives me a better idea about that particular user, as opposed to just picking out bits and pieces.

• 5 months later...