Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

I just gotta say, I find the pretty much sisterly bond between Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo to be among the most adorable things in this show. Honestly it nearly reminds me of my younger brother and I, in a way. Another reminder of how awesome Rainbow really is!

5a97d6831b50a_RainbowDashandScootaloo.thumb.png.5344df14c8d7e3c7f6a56069738457cd.png

• Brohoof 9

• 2 weeks later...

Man, if Rainbow Dash were an outfielder in the MLB, she'd catch all of the hits I drive over her head before I could put another home run in my records. I should probably practice hitting to the opposite field to prepare for that possibility. 

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Aaron Judge said:

Man, if Rainbow Dash were an outfielder in the MLB, she'd catch all of the hits I drive over her head before I could put another home run in my records. I should probably practice hitting to the opposite field to prepare for that possibility. 

You might as well just take the pitch or hit a grounder, because she can fly and catch your power hits anywhere from center-field. :P 

sig-4716016.rainbow_dash_plays_baseball_

• Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, ChB said:

You might as well just take the pitch or hit a grounder, because she can fly and catch your power hits anywhere from center-field. :P 

sig-4716016.rainbow_dash_plays_baseball_

Oh god you may actually be right.