Some more human stuff, if you guys are into that

688640__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_humanized

689219__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_humanized

688095__safe_rainbow+dash_humanized_cosp

Rainbow Dash is also best Spartan and best Pokemon Trainer

688384__safe_rainbow+dash_applejack_ship

• Brohoof 4

Rainbow Dash is also best Spartan and best Pokemon Trainer

Something tells me Dash would enjoy having a bunch of Pokemon around. Even if she wasn't into raising and battling with them, plenty of fast birds and dragons to race against :D

img-2923313-1-champion_rainbow_dash_by_a

IQOKHZ8.png

"Um, why is my starter a turtle :huh: ?"

"Technically, he's a Turtwig :yay: "

Edited by Akavi
  • Brohoof 4

This is an exchange I can see Rainbow having with her dad

489723__safe_rainbow+dash_comic_clothes_

Why does Rainbow Dash hold the Equestria Girls 2 DVD? :angry: Edited by Blobulle

While catching up on Equestria Daily, I discovered this:

ca7Jxll.jpg

The Rebels were struggling enough as is, but when Dash joined the fray, several of their top commanders were quickly corralled up and dropped off for large sums of money.  Dash used it to pay back her Wonderbolts Academy student debt, but quickly realized that the freedom of traveling the galaxy hunting down the ultimate prey was much more of a rush for an adrenaline junkie like herself. As the Empire flourished with their new ultimate bounty duo, new contracts came in at an almost constant rate, and Dashie Fett Bounties LLC became a household name with it's own reality TV series and action figures.  

• Brohoof 8

While catching up on Equestria Daily, I discovered this:

img-2927021-1-ca7Jxll.jpg

The Rebels were struggling enough as is, but when Dash joined the fray, several of their top commanders were quickly corralled up and dropped off for large sums of money.  Dash used it to pay back her Wonderbolts Academy student debt, but quickly realized that the freedom of traveling the galaxy hunting down the ultimate prey was much more of a rush for an adrenaline junkie like herself. As the Empire flourished with their new ultimate bounty duo, new contracts came in at an almost constant rate, and Dashie Fett Bounties LLC became a household name with it's own reality TV series and action figures.  

Was that a cake? That feels good it was discovered in Equestria Daily!  :D

• Brohoof 3

690275__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_absurd+re

Let's face it.

If you suddenly woke up with a Dashie puppy,you would die of cuteness <3

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 7

The Rebels were struggling enough as is, but when Dash joined the fray, several of their top commanders were quickly corralled up and dropped off for large sums of money. Dash used it to pay back her Wonderbolts Academy student debt, but quickly realized that the freedom of traveling the galaxy hunting down the ultimate prey was much more of a rush for an adrenaline junkie like herself. As the Empire flourished with their new ultimate bounty duo, new contracts came in at an almost constant rate, and Dashie Fett Bounties LLC became a household name with it's own reality TV series and action figures.

And the Millennium Falcon was suddenly stripped of its place as the fastest thing in the universe~

Found a nice picture of what looks like a runner Rainbow Dash on Tumblr :D

tumblr_n9puhyXtNP1ts094go1_1280.png

• Brohoof 6

This is a sweet wallpaper lol.  Even Rainbow Dash seems to think so; though her face is hard to read...  >_>

post-26550-0-74792600-1407112781_thumb.jpg

And a friend found and shared this with me:

post-26550-0-67946300-1407112879_thumb.jpg

Not to get in my good graces or anything; though it totally would have worked.

:wub:

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 6

This is a thing that is cute.  Spoilered for massive cuteness:

img-2920954-1-test_by_30clock-d7plklp.gi

Oh, and I just received this shirt in the mail:

attachicon.gifRD Tee.JPG

I really liked the graphic and couldn't resist.  It fits me (about like a fitted tee); despite not being sized for adults.  And...  Not being sized for males, either. xD

The black in her mane and tail tho o_O

• Brohoof 1

The black in her mane and tail tho o_O

Lol, I know. xD  It's like they took a fill tool and turned her outline (and anything of the same color contacting it) black.  But I liked her pose, and I still think it's better than some of the supposedly-for-Brony ppl shirts out there.  I already owned these Dashie shirts:

post-26550-0-47031600-1407119122.jpg

And since I'm at Amazon I'll post what I recently ordered:

post-26550-0-81169300-1407119310.jpg

I ordered the figure 3-pack for Rainbow Dash, but maybe Gilda and "Wonder Bolts Pony" (that's in the product description lol) can hang out with her.  Provided Gilda's on her best behavior.

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 3