Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Ahhhh, I'm totally joining!  And I think Scoots did an awesome job on the sign.

post-26550-0-23082700-1407663944_thumb.jpeg

post-26550-0-96226900-1407664005_thumb.png

"Not bad, kid!"  *Bonding imminent.*

Not especially relevant to the rest of the post, but I'm so glad someone vectored this:

post-26550-0-64614800-1407664212_thumb.png

I don't care, I thought RD's first dress in "Suited for Success" was fantastic.

• Brohoof 7

Ahhhh, I'm totally joining!  And I think Scoots did an awesome job on the sign.

attachicon.gifrainbow_dash_fan_club_by_dixketl-d5zj5qp.png.jpeg

attachicon.giffriendly_neighborhood_rainbow_dash_vector_by_hazamaitsuru-d4hjex3.png

"Not bad, kid!"  *Bonding imminent.*

Not especially relevant to the rest of the post, but I'm so glad someone vectored this:

attachicon.gifrainbow_dash__s___dress___by_sircxyrtyx-d4lryt2.png

I don't care, I thought RD's first dress in "Suited for Success" was fantastic.

Ay, I also liked it. It looked cool in a superhero sort of way

rainbow_dash_by_crombiettw-d7uk4z6.png

• Brohoof 5

I don't usually follow other artists, but tg-0 is an exception. 
I really adore his diabetically cute style. 
I like his Derpy work the best (for reasons I don't have to explain, let's just be honest here) but he also has a few adorable Rainbow Dash pieces in his gallery.

sherbet_c_by_tg_0-d55pm8q.png

Edited by Derp My Life
  • Brohoof 6

I'm working on a semi-big art project that involves all six pets from the show.  I've drawn and colored Angel and Gummy's images already, and I'm working on Tank's next!  I'll post RD's tenacious, slow-smiling turtle tortoise once it's completed; though expect weirdness. xD

In what ways is RD awesome?  Let me count (some of) the ways:

post-26550-0-37782500-1407737183_thumb.png

She's like an adoptive big sister to Scoots; a little pegasus that hasn't yet learned to soar on her own.  What's in it for RD aside from being there for a filly that needs her?  I mean aside from hugs.  Okay obviously the hugs are nice.

post-26550-0-27722800-1407737575_thumb.png

She's confident and knows her strengths.  This is an attractive quality.  She wants to succeed, and she puts her heart into doing so.  But she also has confidence in her friends.  Who wouldn't want RD in their cheering section?

post-26550-0-69601100-1407737559_thumb.png

Uhhhh, she's the fastest coolest bestest flier in Equestria!  Need I say more?  ...Sonic Rainboom.

post-26550-0-56381500-1407737587_thumb.jpg

She's there in a pinch.  And by "pinch" I mean when you're literally plummeting to your death.  That anxiety and self-doubt she felt just the moment before?  Gone.  She reacted quickly and capably in a potentially dire situation because she needed to.  She's always there to catch her friends (and mere acquaintances) when they fall.

So let's see...  She's a surrogate big sister.  She's confident in herself and in her friends.  She excels at her passion.  And she's a goshdarn hero (that's skilled at catching falling "objects").  Let me do the math real quick: all that adds up to...

Yep: inspiring.  Which is yet another way that RD is awesome.

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 9

I always love little Dashie moments like this:

443559__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_animated_

Thank you.  So much.  For posting a large / high quality version of that animation.  The entire "sky swim" at the start of "MMDW" is still one of my favorite things from season two.  "There's nothing like a dip in the clouds to make a Pegasus feel super relaxed!"  My...  Heart.  *Clutches chest.*

• Brohoof 8

I haven't posted in a couple days, but have some RD.

697799__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_looking+a

697761__safe_rainbow+dash_crossover_gun_Also, RIP Robin Williams :(

I'm working on a semi-big art project that involves all six pets from the show.  I've drawn and colored Angel and Gummy's images already, and I'm working on Tank's next!  I'll post RD's tenacious, slow-smiling turtle tortoise once it's completed; though expect weirdness. xD

In what ways is RD awesome?  Let me count (some of) the ways:

attachicon.gif1sisters__rd_and_scootaloo_vector__by_machstyle-d5oyyrl.png

She's like an adoptive big sister to Scoots; a little pegasus that hasn't yet learned to soar on her own.  What's in it for RD aside from being there for a filly that needs her?  I mean aside from hugs.  Okay obviously the hugs are nice.

attachicon.gif4still_awesome_vector_by_totalcrazyness101-d4uihr1.png

She's confident and knows her strengths.  This is an attractive quality.  She wants to succeed, and she puts her heart into doing so.  But she also has confidence in her friends.  Who wouldn't want RD in their cheering section?

attachicon.gif3dash_attack_by_uxyd-d4zrgmv.png

Uhhhh, she's the fastest coolest bestest flier in Equestria!  Need I say more?  ...Sonic Rainboom.

attachicon.gif5savingeveryone.JPG

She's there in a pinch.  And by "pinch" I mean when you're literally plummeting to your death.  That anxiety and self-doubt she felt just the moment before?  Gone.  She reacted quickly and capably in a potentially dire situation because she needed to.  She's always there to catch her friends (and mere acquaintances) when they fall.

So let's see...  She's a surrogate big sister.  She's confident in herself and in her friends.  She excels at her passion.  And she's a goshdarn hero (that's skilled at catching falling "objects").  Let me do the math real quick: all that adds up to...

Yep: inspiring.  Which is yet another way that RD is awesome.

Couldn't have said it better myself. :wub:

• Brohoof 6

I'm new at this and, therefore, not any good at it, but...

img-2968826-1-attachicon.gifRainbowed Hands.JPG

Yes, I rainbow'd my hands. xD  Such is the influence of that prismatic mare.

HAH!

I used to do this back when I was going through my pop punk period in my early teens, only, my nail polish was black, and I also messed around with eyeliner and all that good stuff. Thankfully I got over it, though.

The music, too. Ewww. :D

Edited by Derp My Life
  • Brohoof 2

img-2939413-2-410140__safe_rainbow%20das

Best pony and best mane 6 :wub: I hope we'll them together again in the next seasons, the only scene we've had so far was in The Last Roundup...

BLUE EYES! D:

img-2942397-3-jZZuD.jpg

Actually she looks cute with blue eyes. :blink:
  • Brohoof 7