Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Posting in place of  because im sure he wouldn't mind me posting in his place whilst he was unable to today.  :maud:

So..I was wondering whats better than a sonic rainboom..-- crazy right?

sonic_rainboom___version_2_by_skyrings-d

..so i thought about it for awhile..

rainbow_dash_shades_vector__redone__by_d

And i had a epiphany! -- Yes-yes im awesome iknow.

the_magnificent_rainbow_dash_by_fureox-d 

The only thing better than a sonic rainboom...

sonic_rainboom_by_atryl-d5mw3t8.png

Is is a MOTHER BUCKIN' SUPER SONIC RAINBOOM!

super_sonic_rainboom_by_super_rainbow_da

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 6

Super Sonic Rainboom, that needs to be cannon now.

Actually, I wonder if I can find some good pictures of Super Sonic and Super Rainbow Dash.

*Goes in search*

Try these two:

__super_sonic_rainbow_boom___by_the_butc

super_sonic_super_rainbow_dash__chaos_ha

*thinks about how they would beat up Eggman and Tirek*

Cringeworthy...

I've never understood pony/sonic crossovers.

Me too! :(

And I've never liked that Super Rainbow Dash concept.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 2

I actually don't mind seeing Sonic/Rainbow Dash artwork...even if it's incredibly unoriginal and overdone

rainbowdash_the_thief_by_crombiettw-d5m0

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 3

Posting in place of  because im sure he wouldn't mind me posting in his place whilst he was unable to today.  :maud:

Maybe you should post in my place more often, @Pinkamena-Pills lol; your two recent RD posts outshine a lot of mine. xD

Dude, you can't do that.

Now I'm super curious and will spend the next five minutes wondering what video that could possibly be.

I'm sorry I caused you that five minutes of curious wondering lol. xD  It was also an RD vid, but I thought it was maybe a bit too risque to include in the pic.  It was her on a bed holding a book (a moment worked from "Read It and Weep"), except the cover of the book had been altered and there was smexy piano jazz a-playin'.

• Brohoof 5

I'm sorry I caused you that five minutes of curious wondering lol. xD It was also an RD vid, but I thought it was maybe a bit too risque to include in the pic. It was her on a bed holding a book (a moment worked from "Read It and Weep"), except the cover of the book had been altered and there was smexy piano jazz a-playin'.

*Start to search the video*

• Brohoof 4

I recently watched a 1960's musical called "Flower Drum Song" with my mom (and Rainbow Dash plushie).  There's a song in it called "I Enjoy Being a Girl" with lyrics like:

I'm a girl, and by me that's only great!
I am proud that my silhouette is curvy,
That I walk with a sweet and girlish gait
With my hips kind of swivelly and swervy.

And during that song I couldn't help but look over at my Dashie plush and imagine her singing along sarcastically lol.
post-26550-0-76950600-1408123095_thumb.png

Hey...  Maybe that'll be her season five song! >_>

• Brohoof 5

A rare sight, but here'es Rainbow Dash hanging out with StrongBad

306179__safe_rainbow+dash_crossover_sung

And here's Rainbow Dash eating her favorite peanut butter and zap apple jam sandwich

pre_flight_snack_by_tristantreg-d7veq3e.

• Brohoof 7

So... I think we can all agree Dash has a sadder side... She values herself as somepony useful, & somepony who will help anypony & anything that needs it... If she ever feels that she is useless, she breaks...

877px-101003_-_artist3Azirbronium_crying

However... I have something I want to show from one of my favorite anime's, Fairy Tail, & words that are incredibly true;

fairy-feels_o_2900805.jpg

The most damaged people are the wisest

I know what you are thinking; Rainbow Dash isn't the wisest of the wise. But I feel she is... She has turned from a very blunt, carefree pony into a very loyal & caring friend... Anyways... These words ring hard in my ears... Speaking as someone who is not a very big fan of being sociable (not that I hate people, mind you, I just don't work well when I am trying to be friendly & happy with others, & retreat into a shell), it is very hard to be sociable & talkative in a situation you would rather pass on. Rainbow Dash seems to be in agreement on this, but has been able to make some great friends within the Mane 6. I have also made 2 amazing friends here, & this post is dedicated to Rainbow Dash AND them. Thank you FlutterShy, @Pinkamena-Pills, & . Thank you for your Loyalty & friendship. This one is mostly dedicated towards Rainbow Dash, for she showed me that there is nothing wrong with being imperfect & loyal around people, but also showing me to be open with who I am & who I care for Rainbow Dash let me make friends, & become a part of this & other communities. Thank you, Rainbow Dash, for you have helped me more than I could ever imagine a Cyan Pegasus could ever imagine doing.

rainbow_dash___one_happy_pony_by_quanno3

I want to just say to everyone, remember that they (they being FlutterShy, Luna, Pinkie Pie, & Rainbow Dash, who are each going to get a nice big post in their FC's just like this) did this;

All because they don't want to see anyone else suffer the way they did

My name is KokuraiNoSenshi, & Rainbow Dash has been an important part in making me a better person. I love her in MLP & she has taught me how to be a better & more loyal person. Thank you Rainbow Dash

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 10