Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Posted Image

Rainbow Dash is, indeed, the fastest in Equestria. We have physics to prove it! However, is she fast enough to face The Challenge of The Grid?

All jokes aside, I'd love to see this crossover happening.

Rainbow Dash might be my most favorite character not only in the series but, of all time. And that means a lot coming from me. Because I have watched a lot of cartoons and made a whole lot of favorites. But Rainbow sorta really sticks out. I don't see the whole selfish part. There are times that she was pretty selfish. Think like "The Mysterious Mare Do Well" but also this was the same pony who told off her best friend from flight school, when she found out she was being mean to her friends. So all though Rainbow does have times that she gets a little bit selfish in actuality, she's just kind of a cocky pony and is pretty athletic and is very loyal to her friends.

Oh and by the way because of you people now I can't stop thinking of a Sonic/Rainbow Dash pairing so thanks a lot for that. ;) LOL! Yeah, I am really weird like that.

Edited by RainbowDashFan

has anyone noticed her character has became less cocky ? in the new episode she didn't seem like the Dashie that i loved its like they really re did her character but she still remains my Favorite i wish she would get an actual episode to herself like pinkie did she needs a song.

She's still the same Dashie, she just shows off less and actually takes some time to chill and relax like the rest of the ponies through her new hobby of reading. Her speed and awesomeness is what makes her who she is, that's not going to change anytime soon.
  • Brohoof 1