Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Well, i'm joining in that case.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=50xrx3cUb2Y&feature=player_embedded

One of her cutest lines <3 Whenever Desktop Pony Rainbow says it, I smile >w>

One of her cutest lines <3 Whenever Desktop Pony Rainbow says it, I smile >w>

Yeah, same with me. My favorite line is 20% cooler 'MYSTERY SOLVED!'

I always think of scooby doo when she says that.

• Brohoof 1

Well I'd like to see G4 Dash paint her nails.

post-4006-0-61470100-1343001753.png

Dash is what we call the die-hard tomboy (for contrast, Applejack would be considered the 'social' tomboy). She'd never be caught dead, unless maybe someone dared her, but even then, she'd hate it, think it was way too girly, and would wash it off. She couldn't even get a hooficure.

Plus, ponies don't have nails, they have hooves o.o

I love this analysis. Rainbow Dash gets so much undeserved hate for no real reason. She has a right to brag about her unique achievements. There is so much depth to her character that people are too shortsighted to see and understand.

• Brohoof 5

I love this analysis. Rainbow Dash gets so much undeserved hate for no real reason. She has a right to brag about her unique achievements. There is so much depth to her character that people are too shortsighted to see and understand.

Indeed. For example, Rarity is the only pony I seem to hear about having depth to her character that is unappreciated, and that that is why she get's hate, because people don't understand that part of her and deem her 'greedy and shallow', but frankly Dash is the same way with her boasting and shortness with people. She's a tomboy who loves adventure, and who yes, can be short. But that doesn't mean she's trying to be mean, she clearly loves all her friends.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 2

Indeed. For example, Rarity is the only pony I seem to hear about having depth to her character that is unappreciated, and that that is why she get's hate, because people don't understand that part of her and deem her 'greedy and shallow', but frankly Dash is the same way with her boasting and shortness with people. She's a tomboy who loves adventure, and who yes, can be short. But that doesn't mean she's trying to be mean, she clearly loves all her friends.

Honestly, if people think that Rainbow Dash and Rarity are rude, I'm happy for them because they've obviously never met an unpleasant person in their lives.
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It is downright criminal that I haven't posted here yet! To be fair that is because I didn't know it existed, but that is still no excuse.

There is much that I appreciate about Dash, her drive to improve and succeed, her sense of humor, her intensity, and her badassery are just a few if the reasons that I like her.

I think it is interesting that despite her cockiness she doesn't actually have a whole lot of self confidence. She actually cares deeply what others think of her, and is very afraid that they will lose respect for her if she isn't the very best. I also like that while she has her faults that have been very well documented, she is able to fight past them and always be there for her friends when the chips are down. She'd never leave Ponyville hangin.

Another thing that I appreciate about her is that she can be surprisingly cute, even if she'd put me in the hospital for saying so. Just mention the Wonderbolts, Daring Do or cider and she undergoes this mystical transformation into a pony cuter than Fluttershy. It is shocking to behold.

Finally, she is wild and free. Untamable and undeniably unquestionably unstoppable. You can't quite ever fit her into a box or fully understand her, the most we can hope to do is watch her and enjoy the ride, wherever she takes us.

• Brohoof 6

Posted Image

Wow, I didn't even know this thread existed...and I'm her husband! ;) But I should have known it was out there somewhere, waiting for me. What can I say about her that I haven't already? She's the kind of pony/person I'd like to be and seeing her brightens up my day. I shed a tear when she did the Sonic Rainboom and loved her more than ever when she became a reader. (Pure genius on the writers' part.) But I want to know so much more: why we've never seen her family on the show, why she rarely revisits Cloudsdale, why she doesn't like other ponies touching her hooves and everything else. I hope Season 3 will bring us even more Dashie awesomeness.

• Brohoof 3

Wow it's been forever since anyone posted on here

Glad someone finally revived this thread

Anyway, I'm gonna post the greatest Rainbow Dash video ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVCFV7jT9ho

You know, I don't think it is the best video of her but it is one of the first MLP videos that I ever watched, and it introduced me to the best pony so it has a special meaning for me :)

And I too would like to see some more of her family. I've actually seen many interpretations of her childhood that worked. I read one where she had a million siblings, and her insane competitive drive and need for attention was explained by her needing to do something incredible just to be noticed by her parents. I've also seen a story where she was an orphan with abandonment issues and that left her determined never to leave anyone, and it also explained her fear of being alone. No matter what they do I'm intensely curious about her past

• Brohoof 1