Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Well can you be sure to tell her that I think she's the most awesomeazing specialtacular flyer in all of Equestria. And that she's my hero. I want her to know I'll be a fan of hers until I die!

Will do :). I'll make sure to tell her for the both of us since you pretty much stole the words right out of my mouth. Death before disloyalty!

This is for you, Dashie. :)

I'm a bit bummed that I still don't have a Rainbow Dash shirt, yet. There's a few times coming up where I want to wear a lucky shirt like that, like when I will be flying solo for the first time.

She actually is inspiring me to live life more on the edge. I've considered skydiving in the past, but I'm actually going to do it this summer, and I'll be wearing an RD shirt when I do it.

• Brohoof 1

Different types of people need different types of sister after all I suppose. I think that each of the three sets of sisters have formed their own variety of connection that fits them perfectly. Just as there are many good ways to be a friend there are also many good ways to be a sister.

Incidentally, I also daydreamed of a background event in a future episode that would show Rainbow and Scoots competing in the Sisterhooves Social. Just a way to throw a little more heartwarming into the series :)

Hi again Dashie fans :)! It is my personal belief that Rainbow is not only the best pony , but the most attractive one as well. If you agree with me, then feel free to hop on over to Alfonzo Dennard's tournament and vote for her. I'd hate for her to lose this early.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/44455-the-most-attractive-pony-tournament-2013-wild-card-round/

In case you need some convincing, have a picture :)

Vamos!

Dat rainbow pone has a belly button. I am okay with this :3

>Already voted, not amused with the current results

She actually is inspiring me to live life more on the edge. I've considered skydiving in the past, but I'm actually going to do it this summer, and I'll be wearing an RD shirt when I do it.

Pfft, I'm never more of a daredevil than I ever was XD The closest I come to being like Dash is that I move/walk twice as fast as pretty much everyone else.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1

I just want to say....

rainbow-dash-american-salute-486.gif

I am proud to be a fan of Rainbow Dash, and I am proud to be a member of this most illustrious fan club. Now, where's the punch? I heard it was Spiked. Or is Spike just sleeping in it again?

• Brohoof 1

Hey everyone, on the off chance that you haven't voted yet, Dashie and Lyra are tied currently in the Most Attractive Pony Tournament. If you haven't voted yet, then feel free to support our favorite Pegasus right over here

http://mlpforums.com...ild-card-round/

royal_wedding__rainbow_dash_by_jennieoo-

Here's another cute picture in case you need motivation.

• Brohoof 1

Hey everyone, on the off chance that you haven't voted yet, Dashie and Lyra are tied currently in the Most Attractive Pony Tournament. If you haven't voted yet, then feel free to support our favorite Pegasus right over here

http://mlpforums.com...ild-card-round/

Dash stomped Trixie into oblivion in the Overall Best Pony tournament still going on. Here's to hoping she can add 'Human-Obbsessed Pony' under her belt of defeated ponies.

• Brohoof 1

Dash stomped Trixie into oblivion in the Overall Best Pony tournament still going on. Here's to hoping she can add 'Human-Obbsessed Pony' under her belt of defeated ponies.

I care much more about the Pony Off in general, but I want Dashie to win everything so yeah :). If that tournament wants an upset they can have it with somepony else as far as I'm concerned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti2Lm4hb2ZY

For some reason every time I see this commercial I can't help but think of Rainbow Dash. Remember my earlier post about how I said a little bit of Rainbow Dash beats in the heart of every adventurer? This kind of reminds me of that. :)

"The only limit is the one you set yourself" is definitely a creed Dashie would live by.

Edited by AtomicBassCannon

• 1 month later...

Ah, my favorite thread has been resurrected :). Today is a good day to do it, because I just rewatched a bit of Sleepless in Ponyville :). So fellow fans of Dashie, what is your favorite moment with her? Mine is a three way tie between the Sonic Rainboom, her quitting the Wonderbolt Academy and the end of Sleepless :)

• Brohoof 2

Sleepless takes first. Why? Scootaloo gets a sister and its RAINBOW FREAKING DASH :3 Tr Wonderbolt academy takes second because its the Wonderbolts. Sonic Rainboom is good, but out of those three, no comparison

Those are all good ones DashForever, but I've never actually sat down and thought about it. I'm going to need some time to think it over. It will be easier to think when this headache goes away. Probably after a good nights rest.

Ah, my favorite thread has been resurrected :). Today is a good day to do it, because I just rewatched a bit of Sleepless in Ponyville :). So fellow fans of Dashie, what is your favorite moment with her? Mine is a three way tie between the Sonic Rainboom, her quitting the Wonderbolt Academy and the end of Sleepless :)

Definitely Sleepless in Ponyville ending, I've wanted Scootalove to be canon forever and that episode granted my wish, though the parts with Tank in Just fpr Sidekicks are also really cute too'

• Brohoof 4

I love her style she's unique and has an awesome mane. I think what makes her the best is her confidense and that she will be there for all her friends no matter what. She would be an amazing princess

Princess Dashie :D

GbvnsoV.png

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Even though I'm in school, I'm going to do what Rainbow does best and sleep through my classes :D well, except in my Wonderbolt class (rotc)

post-6340-0-66199000-1362672219.jpg

Edited by SongBrony

Now that I'm awake, and don't have a headache, I can think. I would go with Sleepless in Ponyville as well. Dash is Scoots big sister, and at the end she takes her up to go flying with her. Hopefully we will get to see an episode in season 4 where Dash teaches Scootaloo to fly.

(edited)

She's so cute even as a human gah Is there anything she can't look good at I mean her coolness, her mane, her attutide and her loyalty is what makes her awesome 

NMSvA6j.jpg

Edited by ~Muffin Princess~
  • Brohoof 1

But really, why do people say that RD is lesbo? I would really like to know what she did that makes people think that she is. I have memorized all the episodes and not ONE shows anything like that. Could somepony just tell me please why she has been associated with this? 

---------------------------------------------

ANYWAYS.. Back to the fangirling...

POEM

'Rainboom'

With your Rainbow mane you glide across the sky

Wings flapping, tail slapping

You're soaring on high.

As the townsfolk look up, they see a masterpiece

Your masterpiece

Your Rainboom

The signature of you.

Sculpting clouds,

White and soft

In the sky.

Using only the wind and the breezes

That pass by.

There's no pony else in the world at that moment.

It's your Rainboom,

Your signature

Be proud of it!

--------

(I think i'll post again later, I can't think of anything else 2 say right now..)

• Brohoof 5

I love her style she's unique and has an awesome mane. I think what makes her the best is her confidense and that she will be there for all her friends no matter what. She would be an amazing princess

Princess Dashie :D

img-1247075-1-GbvnsoV.png

All hail the Princess of Thunderstorms and Rainbows :3

SiP is best singular MLP episode ^^ Can't wait to see more interaction between them in S4, hopefully :o

• Brohoof 2

I would have to say the ending of Sleepless in Ponyville, it revealed a very sensitive and compassionate side of her that we don't see very often and really showed how she has grown and matured as a character. It was this episode and Wonderbolt Academy that propelled Rainbow Dash to my 3rd favorite and then eventually 2nd favorite pony.

• Brohoof 2

Some people are too harsh on Dashy...

But they forget how much she cares for Fluttershy, she was basically a sister to Fluttershy ^_^

She reminds me of me a little bit :3

RD is easily in tie for best pony with Fluttershy :3

• Brohoof 2