Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Rainbow Dash, a truly awesome pony who is not afraid to show it!

her personality is perfect an overly confident loyal and awesome pony.

As far as appearance she is the most likable in my opinion.  The rainbow mane is beautiful and awesome and makes me fall in love with her even more.

her tomboy attitude also plays a key part, she is never afraid of a challenge and is the fasted flyer in Equestria!

She is also basically a sister to Fluttershy, defending her from an early age no one can deny their connection.

Salute to Rainbow Dash.

post-9984-0-13707200-1362728743_thumb.png

Edited by Dashicorn
  • Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash is best pony.

And I mean that in the sense that her character is the most interesting. She's self-centered, lazy, and crude, but also loyal, courageous, and determined. She has the most realistic flaws of any character, and the most interesting strengths.

I believe the episode that best exemplified her character is Wonderbolt Academy. In that episode, she pushed herself to her natural limits to become a wonderbolt, rolled with the punches when things weren't going her way, and tried to solve the situation with Lightning Dust amicably.

Then, when her friends were put in danger, she dropped everything to help them, stood up to her superiors, and almost threw away her dream in a show of defiance.

Oh, how I love that episode.

• Brohoof 3

This thread would always get revived (usually by me) and then it would just die instantly after. I wouldn't be surprised if it died again within the next couple days.

Silly RD92, What is Dashie may never die, but rises again harder and stronger :)

Now that I've gotten my Game of Thrones reference out, have this epic picture :)

fear_me_you_lords_and_lady_preachers__co

If Dashie was in Westeros, their Winter would be wrapped up in ten seconds flat :)

• Brohoof 3

RAINBOW DASH.

Although you are the icon of bronies, I still love you with all of my heart.

You may be a braggish pony, but you have evidence to back up your arogance.

You truly are awesome, and you have the right to show it.

Her personality could use a small tweak as she does seem to anger others, but it does not take away from the fact that she is an amazing character.

Rainbow, you made me proud to wear rainbows <3

i totally agree with you there! i love rainbow dash and if i could be one of the 6 i would totally be rainbowdash! i love how much i can relate to her and how much i am just like her! lol 

i totally agree with you there! i love rainbow dash and if i could be one of the 6 i would totally be rainbowdash! i love how much i can relate to her and how much i am just like her! lol 

i think what really made me a fan of her was  episode 16 of season 1- sonic rainboom- its one of my favorite episodes of all time

• Brohoof 1

Ok seriously this is awesome a perfect blend between good and evil I mean come on xD Shes so adorable even if shes evil who agrees 

spectra_storm__nightmare_r_dash__by_xfiz

Ok this is so adorables I love finding DA pictures that look like her sorry for the spam xD I just find her so adorable and lovable

• Brohoof 3

Rainbow Dash was once my favorite pony and today she's second only to Fluttershy on my most-loved pony list. This is one of the few occasions Rainbow Dash doesn't mind losing because she is very happy to see her best friend take the top spot. ;)  In the interest of full disclosure, I must admit there are some things I don't like about her.  She can be rude, crude, and very self-centered.  With that out of the way, here are my favorite things about RD:

-The only thing stronger than Rainbow Dash's highly trained athletic body is her will to win. She sometimes appears to be lazy, spending much of her time napping on clouds. But she understands that sufficient rest is a key part of a well-rounded conditioning program. When Rainbow Dash isn't sleeping or moving clouds around, she is working her ass off to be the fastest pegasus who ever lived.

-While she's not motherly like Applejack, Rainbow Dash has a soft spot for young ponies. This is evidenced by her actions in The Mysterious Mare Do Well, The Games Ponies Play, and, most emphatically, in Sleepless in Ponyville.

-Just as Fluttershy's great inner strength is hidden by her skittishness, Rainbow Dash's loving heart is obscured by her tough girl facade. This is why it is especially moving to see Rainbow Dash break down and cry. Only her closest friends get to see her true, caring and sensitive nature.

-Despite her rough and tumble tomboy nature, Rainbow Dash has a beauty and cuteness that is totally unique. She is gorgeous when she dresses up and she's cute because she tries so hard not to be cute. :wub:

-There is only one sensation that means more to Rainbow Dash than the thrill of victory. The rewarding feeling that only comes from helping others. This is the one constant in Rainbow Dash's life. In her earliest canonical appearance, she was helping Fluttershy ward off bullies. Ironically, RD herself was being bullied too. She was tough and she could handle the abuse. Instead, she was solely concerned about Fluttershy's safety. She knew her best friend was more emotionally fragile and so she did everything she could to prevent the real psychological harm that was being done to her. Years later when RD teamed up with the rest of the Mane 6, she is always seen helping others in ways big and small. This ranges from adjusting weather patterns all the way up to defending Equestria from would-be conquerors.

No more! The other three main ponies, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and any other fan club will have to wait for me to get to them another day!  :P

If anybody bet money that this post would exceed 2,000 characters, you just won.  :/

• Brohoof 4

Rainbow Dash In my opinion is my favorite pony next to rainbow dash is Pinkie pie because she is a lot like me then probably twilight sparkle but anyway the  reason I like Rainbow Dash is because she is 20% cooler already then any other pony. Also she is a little like me as well because I am also energetic. Go Rainbow Dash whooooo!!!!!!

Brohoof.wub.png  

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash ~ Words cannot explain what feelings race through me when I see such an active, yet graceful pony with such an additude it would even make Oryx feel like he is selling himself short. She has boosted my confidence through the roof and is very motivating to me I'm the fact that it doesn't matter what it is you want to do so much if you go out there and get it! Words are cheap so Rainbow Dash backs her words up whichever way she can whether its performing back-breaking stunts at lightning speed or saving her friends from certain peril. Your shining colors and tomboyish female personality are a sight to behold and if you were here on Earth you'd bet your wings I'd come to meet ya and cheer you on! You set the standard for your friends with the Sonic Rainboom not once but twice, and even though you do like to brag, it's cute... In an odd quirky sort of way ^_~ Rainbow Dash you are so awesome! Much much love and respect for just being you <3

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Stumbled upon this in DeviantART's 'Rainbow Dash works within the past 24 hours' filter search. So here you go. Obligatory bad-ass vector image.

rainbow_dash_the_spirit_of_loyalty_by_ra

I swear to Feld0, DF, if you try and request an avatar or signature from this I'll smack you.

• Brohoof 4

Very nice vector you found there. She looks so bad-ass as you described. The only thing is her body is a bit skinny. She just looks too awesome though that I can overlook that minor gripe.

Stumbled upon this in DeviantART's 'Rainbow Dash works within the past 24 hours' filter search. So here you go. Obligatory bad-ass vector image.

I swear to Feld0, DF, if you try and request an avatar or signature from this I'll smack you.

A bit off-topic (and I apologize for doing so), but... *sees your avatar*

Hm. Somepony likes Super Rainbow Dash, I see. Quite rarely (on forums at least) do I see people donning avatars of my fanon concept here. =)

Anyway, yes, Rainbow Dash is best pony. I don't think this needs to be stated any further. lol XD

• Brohoof 1

Pfffft. Would I do something like that? (Blushes)

Always nice to see this thread grace the front page of Sugarcube :). Dashie is doing very well in the current tournament and I look forward to watching her upend a different, more eggheadish princess in the next round :).

While I'm here, I'll leave this blog post from somebody on FiMFiction :)

http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/112578/best-thoughts-on-rainbow-dash-quotes-from-fanfiction

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think in the end I am going to get a tattoo of Rainbow Dash's cutie mark. I actually have a series of tattoos planned, of all the cutie mark's of the greatest pegasi, that I will get as I advance through flight training. Something like this:

- Soarin's cutie mark on right shoulder when I have my first solo flight (probably getting that within the next two months. Hooves crossed! smile.png).

- Spitfire's cutie mark on my left shoulder when I get my instrument, complex, and commercial rating (probably a year+ away).

- And finally, Rainbow Dash's cutie mark on one of my pecks when I get my aerobatic rating (several years away).

(If Scoot's gets her cutie mark in the show, I'll get it done, too).

Edited by AtomicBassCannon
  • Brohoof 1

Rainbow dash = 20% cooler than everypony else, 20% (or more) faster than everypony else, 20% more epic than everypony else, and 20% more everything than everypony else.

• Brohoof 1

Oh Rainbow Dash, what more can I say about you that hasn't been said already? You're awesome, gnarly, radical, and bodacious wub.png. Surfer talk aside, Dash is dependable and has that "stick to it" personality that I love about anyone. She would never leave her friends in peril and will do anything in her power to protect them no matter what. I can't stop gushing over her lol laugh.png

I guess Dashie is my favorite pony of the mane 6 because she reminds me so much of another character that I adore still to this day since I was a little kid. That character (if you haven't guessed already) is Sonic the hedgehog. They are both so similar to each other, that it is like a match made in heaven. It's no wonder bronies love pairing the two of you together. Both of them have awesome catchphrases (Way past 20% cooler sleep.png), and would never bail out on their friends. They're cocky and arrogant, but have the ability to back it up.

So yeah, these are just some of the reasons why I love RD so much. My brother wants me to go in depth as to why she is best pony, but maybe that's for another post. In the meantime, keep being awesome Rainbow Dash wub.png.  

• Brohoof 2

img-1329983-1-rainbow_dash_the_spirit_of

cause I just have to can you make an avatar for this :P 

I joke i joke :P but yes it's awesome I love her pose in this she looks totally awesome who ever made this is awesome :3

So, you guys ready to make Rainbow Dash the 2013 March Madness Champion? She'll face either Pinkie Pie or Discord in the final vote. Doesn't matter which one it is, Dashie will remind everyone who the greatest pegasus is.

640px-Rainbow_dash_blush_S2E08.png

• Brohoof 6

So, you guys ready to make Rainbow Dash the 2013 March Madness Champion? She'll face either Pinkie Pie or Discord in the final vote. Doesn't matter which one it is, Dashie will remind everyone who the greatest pegasus is.

She got the short end of the stick last time. But that isn't happening this time! The RD army will come in and take care of things, right Dashie?

tumblr_m5opco2LN61rpjckco1_500.gif

• Brohoof 3

640px-Rainbow_dash_blush_S2E08.png

Yes the Dash-Heads are! And to Repeat every year after! Just remember, EVERY vote counts!

Let's go Dashie! Let's go Dashie! Let's go Dashie!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

She got the short end of the stick last time. But that isn't happening this time! The RD army will come in and take care of things, right Dashie?

Dash has not always performed her best in forum polls. She didn't make it to the finals of last year's MM, and most famously she was upset in the wildcard of the Most Attractive Pony contest a few months back. Not that I had anything to do with that. happy.png  http://mlpforums.com/blog/213/entry-2609-full-wild-card-recap-most-attractive-pony-tournament-2013/

RD won her rematch with Lyra in this tournament, and I think this is her time!

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone