Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Figured what I said about Dashie in another thread would be appropriate to repost here.

"My number 1 Rainbow Dash. Where can I begin with her? Dashie is a loyal spirit who desires achievement in her life, and presents a tomboyish nature which gives her uniqueness compared with the other mane 6. She is brazen and courageous when a situation calls for it, and will never ever step down when a challenge is presented to her. She also seems to thrive when her friends need her most, and can rise to shine in the darkest of situations.

Dashie doesn't come without her faults however. She can definitely be over-competitive when competitiveness itself is presented, and especially evident with Applejack, she will play dirty to win. There also is a element of arrogance and self boasting that comes out often, though less so recently, but it does make her seem like she tries to place herself on a higher pedestal than the others. She can have moments where she cannot recognize that her bluntness isn't needed, and sometimes can result in hurt feelings. 

But over time, Dashie seemingly has gotten better as of late when it comes to realizing her faults. She has lowered her boldness and tries not to be as blunt, showing sensitivity when need be, especially evident in Hurricane Fluttershy. That episode also shows her true care for her friends, and that she can also act as one of the best motivators in the show. She also encourages a sisterly relationship with Scootaloo, and tries to act like a good role model towards the philly, knowing full and well that she is loved by her. Dashie also seems to have the most determination of any character in the show, but even will put this aside when she encounters a situation where she must choose right and wrong, evident when she quit the Wonderbolts initially. 

Rainbow Dash to me is a character of complexity that ever continues to increase with time as she learns her life lessons. She is the character that brought me to the show and the fandom, and will continue to hold a place within my heart.

To Rainbow Dash! Cheers!"

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash is my most fav pony she's the best because im kindof like her in some ways.. we both love speed,and no matter what always love to help our friends out :)... also i found this Cute Pic!

34xfats.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash is my favorite of the mane 6 I just love how she is so confident, competitive and loyal to her friends. I look up to her a lot because of those quality's I mentioned :).   

*INSERT SUPER AMAZING WILLING TO BRO-HOOF QUOTE HERE*

Here... have some pictures. Of course Dashie here deserves this... (at school, so I just have the cute picture that only worked)

Rainbow_Dash_affectionatly_blushing_S3E1

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

I couldn't find a current topic for Rainbow Dash Fan Club sorry if this has been started already. I personally love RD Heres a cute cross between RD and Fluttershy :P

988230_389710884468364_2113324452_n.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I couldn't find a current topic for Rainbow Dash Fan Club sorry if this has been started already.

Hmmmm...you weren't able to find the fan club, because they're actually located in Sugarcube Corner, not Show Discussion :3 Since they are clubs that bronies make around the characters, they're more fanbase related than show related. I've merged your topic with the official fanclub for Best Pony. All 25 pages! Read through the epicness and relish in the fact she has the most replies of any fan club thus far :D

• Brohoof 1

I really love RD!! She's alot like me in that I'm kind of a tomboy too, and I have an eye for awesome!! I even made my OC an adventurer and a pony who quickly accepts a challenge as kind of inspiration from Dash. I also have a love for some particular books and read them constantly just like Dash loves Daring Do. I really just admire that Dash is the only pegasus to ever pull off the Sonic Rainboom!! That just makes her so AWESOME!! Any thread that mentions her gets 20% cooler!!

• Brohoof 1

I really love RD!! She's alot like me in that I'm kind of a tomboy too, and I have an eye for awesome!! I even made my OC an adventurer and a pony who quickly accepts a challenge as kind of inspiration from Dash. I also have a love for some particular books and read them constantly just like Dash loves Daring Do. I really just admire that Dash is the only pegasus to ever pull off the Sonic Rainboom!! That just makes her so AWESOME!! Any thread that mentions her gets 20% cooler!!

I love her sonic rainboom c: it's the best and it's how many ponies found their tureselves thanks to her c: I agree her tomboy style is awesome. 

GO SONIC RAINBOOM!! P.S I really like your sig, totally represents Dash's awesomeness. I mean even just her posing style is awesome.

Why thankies c: I love it 2 if you want you can use it in your sig as well c: heres the image link http://i.imgur.com/dbl3Jq6.png And yes SONIC RAINBOOMS ROCK 

Ps. I love your avatar c:

Oh thankies. laugh.png  I needed a sig anyway, and this is perfect to represent my membership to the Rainbow Dash Fan Club, the coolest pony in Equestria!!! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ah Rainbow Dash, though she is my third favorite pony, there is no reason to say that she is not totally awesome. She represents the extreme! She is most epic pony. She is the pony most likely to stand up and fight if she had to. She's tough, she's fast, and she can perform a freaking Sonic Rainboom!!! What's cooler than that!?

Rainbow_Dash_performing_Sonic_Rainboom_S

She definitely deserves the pride and this fan club! 

She's the closest you can get to the superhero of MLP.

The strength.

The speed.(She's fast enough to create tornadoes and according to some brony physicist that I saw on YouTube, she's able to go at mach-10 speeds.)

The endurance.

I could go on but the point is, she is the most epic rainbow pony on MLP!

rainbow_dash___you_want_to_test_a_rainbo

Edited by Dsanders17
  • Brohoof 1

So what are the requirements for joining this FC? Do I need to post RD pictures or content related to her? I could do that but I'm just wondering if that's the case before I do.

• Brohoof 1

So what are the requirements for joining this FC? Do I need to post RD pictures or content related to her? I could do that but I'm just wondering if that's the case before I do.

Nothing all are allowed to post here any RD lover can post photos, thoughts or discuss questions related to Rainbow Dash you can also show off your fan art as well c: 

But welcome to the 20% cooler group c;

We also need a cool stamp for our Fan club c: 

lLtcPZ9.png

RD For Princess c: Wouldn't she be an amazing Princess I think so wub.png  If you could choose the next princess would you choose Rainbow Dash I would c:

princess_rainbow_dash_by_nianara-d4pl1zq

• Brohoof 2

Nothing all are allowed to post here any RD lover can post photos, thoughts or discuss questions related to Rainbow Dash you can also show off your fan art as well c: 

But welcome to the 20% cooler group c;

We also need a cool stamp for our Fan club c: 

lLtcPZ9.png

RD For Princess c: Wouldn't she be an amazing Princess I think so wub.png  If you could choose the next princess would you choose Rainbow Dash I would c:

princess_rainbow_dash_by_nianara-d4pl1zq

That would be beautiful. I would definitely vote for RD as alicorn princess! Just imagine the kind of sonic rainboom that a powerful alicorn Rainbow Dash can do. ohmy.png

• Brohoof 1

That would be beautiful. I would definitely vote for RD as alicorn princess! Just imagine the kind of sonic rainboom that a powerful alicorn Rainbow Dash can do. ohmy.png

OMG Ya Rainbooms Every day c: and an awesome leader I think out of all RD has the best leader skills of the mane 6 personally I mean twilight is a good leader but takes everything to seriously 

Yeah Twilight would freak out if something goes horribly wrong under her rule. Lesson Zero all over again. RUN FOR THE HILLS, INSANE PRINCESS ON THE LOOSE!! ohmy.png

But yeah totally, if Dash were an alicorn princess, I would totally pack everything and move to her kingdom. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

• Brohoof 2

Yeah Twilight would freak out if something goes horribly wrong under her rule. Lesson Zero all over again. RUN FOR THE HILLS, INSANE PRINCESS ON THE LOOSE!! img-1618419-1-ohmy.png

But yeah totally, if Dash were an alicorn princess, I would totally pack everything and move to her kingdom. img-1618419-2-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Hahaha no kidding! And yes!! We need Rainbow Dash as our alicorn princess! That would be so epic and her rainbow mane would go perfect with her princess decor. ^_^ It's rainbows! What's a better alicorn mane than that.

I like your sig btw! 

• Brohoof 1

Hey im new to fan clubs and my friend told me about this RD fan club so i would love to join since i truly love Rainbow Dash because of her loyalty to her friends.

I would truly love to know how I can join this Rainbow Dash FC which would be amazing to me if I could join and a topic from me is what would Rainbow Dash's favorite type of music be?

• Brohoof 1

Hahaha no kidding! And yes!! We need Rainbow Dash as our alicorn princess! That would be so epic and her rainbow mane would go perfect with her princess decor. happy.png It's rainbows! What's a better alicorn mane than that.

I like your sig btw! 

Thanks glad you like my sig (She got it from me) LOL

Hey im new to fan clubs and my friend told me about this RD fan club so i would love to join since i truly love Rainbow Dash because of her loyalty to her friends.

I would truly love to know how I can join this Rainbow Dash FC which would be amazing to me if I could join and a topic from me is what would Rainbow Dash's favorite type of music be?

All you have to do is post in the post with all things RD c: and since your new welcome to the community c: 

• Brohoof 1

Thank you So much it is an honor to be in an FC related to Rainbow Dash, especially on the same day i just joined in for the MLP community.

Well make sure to post in the WElcome forum so other members can welcome you as well. When you get out of BlankFlank you will have access to signatures c:

I have just come back from the WElcome forum but i must know what this BlankFlank is and why after i get out of it i will have access to signatures?

My topic for Rainbow Dash would be in your guess what her favorite type of musi would be and if you think she would enjoy it thank you.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Thought I share some drawings I did today with Rainbow Dash. My very first drawings of her to be exact so it's obvious not that good, but nonetheless, I tried. So here ya go!happy.png

post-8762-0-01352100-1372994903_thumb.jpg

post-8762-0-62650200-1372989736_thumb.jpg

post-8762-0-74456600-1372989755_thumb.jpg
Edited by Dsanders17