Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

I'm still hoping that there's an episode in the future where we see a girlier side of Rainbow. Plus I like seeing Rainbow in pretty dresses, oddly enough :3

This has been one of my longtime hopes for her as well. I've even thought about an episode where she'd be forced to model some of Rarity's designs for whatever reason, and I think I'd really enjoy getting to see something like that. Not only would it be adorable watching her be all squeamish about looking pretty in front of everyone, but she could also get rid of more of that that image of herself that episodes like Read it and Weep have gone a long way towards tearing down. Just as she can be the awesomest pony ever and be a total nerd at the same time, she also doesn't have to worry about people thinking less of her because she cares about her appearance. I'm enjoying watching Rainbow slowly learning to be more comfortable being herself.

• Brohoof 4

Rainbow's my favorite pony too, but it wasn't always like that.

I didn't like her arrogant attitude in some of the earlier episodes, especially "May The Best Pet Win!" and "The MMDW", although I did enjoy "Sonic Rainboom" (who wouldn't?).

But when I saw "Hurricane Fluttershy", I began to rethink that. The way she showed such great compassion and patience for Fluttershy, even if she was a little rough (Cure for Ponypox: Cold Water!), left quite a huge impression on me.

And after seeing "Sleepless in Ponyville" and "Wonderbolts Academy", I knew she had truly improved herself without losing that brash but loyal attitude that makes her so great. 

I often wish I could be more like her. I have problems with social anxiety and self - esteem, and I'm not so good at sports - well, not team sports anyway. But like her, I often get worried and nervous about important stuff, such as giving a presentation, even though I've gotten good grades - even REALLY good ones - on past presentations. And yet, the triumphs of my past are not enough to stop my anxieties over the future - just like Rainbow Dash.  

Keep flying hard, Rainbow. We love you!

P.S. Here's a good song for her: 

(Sorry if it's already been posted).

Edited by Hanibal94
  • Brohoof 3

Rainbow Dash! 

We are not worthy :P

Seriously though, Rainbow Dash is such an awesome character, I'm surprised other TV shows haven't offered her a contract for guest appearances.

We love you Dashie! :wub: 

She is indeed 21. Here's the cake to prove it:

attachicon.gifRainbow's birthday.png

Happy Birthday, Dashie!

Nice signature mate ;)

Seems familiar :P 

• Brohoof 2

What're some good fanfics about Dash that you all have read? This one has always been one of my favorites. Shine by The Descendant. It kinda shows Dash as a kid going through a really hard time and one of her heroes helping her through it by writing letters, and I won't say more for fear of spoiling anything, but man this thing is wonderful.

• Brohoof 1

Btw guys, you say rainbow dash is 21 from the cakes candles, but remember that the cake is circular, so there may be candles all around, so it may just be a randome amount of candles, sorry to disappoint

Besides, does age matter?

We love her anyway :wub:

Btw guys, you say rainbow dash is 21 from the cakes candles, but remember that the cake is circular, so there may be candles all around, so it may just be a randome amount of candles, sorry to disappoint

Besides, does age matter?

We love her anyway :wub:

She's 21 or the most possible' she's 35 or 42. And she's still very young' bacause ponies lifes very long. Here the discussion by the way: http://mlpforums.com/topic/86776-ta-da-our-girl-was-twenty-one/