Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Now that we got nuking a rival out of the way let's open up to some house business shall we?

Ahem., Do you think that we might get to see another Scootaloo N RD episode soon?

Rainbow dash has taken the young filly under her wing after all.

Plus I hope to see RD at the Equestria Games with the Olympics going on now I think it shouldn't be too long before we See RD compete for the glory of Ponyville!!

post-24626-0-14475000-1392436225.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I'd just like to see RD act more sisterly to Scootaloo love seeing her heck both of their softer sides.

Also would like to see a episode where one of the three CMC get's a cutie mark see how their Friendship holds up.

And Hasbro I want to see them Equestria Games!!!...slow down the Pony Musicals and give us RD winning a gold medal!

• Brohoof 1

Morning all!

Daily dose of Dashie love ! :wub:

Is it just me, or for the best flier in equestria, does she not have enough episodes where flying is important?

Rarity went manehatten for a fashion show, but rainbow doesn't go to events that could use a sonic Rainboom at the opening ceremony? (Except the wedding :P ) I would have thought that such a spectacle would be requested more often, and indeed, paid well for :lol:

Edited by joecal97
  • Brohoof 1

This is my favorite picture of Rainbow Dash.

img-2316053-1-super_rainbow_dash_by_danm

20% more Ki.

This reminds me...

rainbow_dash_vegeta_syile_by_sonicandmar

GODDAMMIT GILDA

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1