Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

I can't believe we let the club fall out of the First page!!

~Sonic Rainboom BUMP! ~

That said Hasbro you best show This soon!!!

Yes RD winning the gold at The Equestria Games or I'm going to be like the second pic

And come for you....

post-24626-0-97110500-1393467696_thumb.png

post-24626-0-14486600-1393467780_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Oh Rainbow Dash, I haven't made a post in your fan club in such a long time. I think the last time I posted here, we were still in the middle of season 3 (somewhere in Jan 2013). Man time sure flies XD

After nearly a year, have my thoughts about Dashie changed at all? Not really to be honest. I can however safely say that she will forever be best pony in my eyes no matter what anyone says. A lot of people are turned off by her abrasiveness and large ego, but those characteristics actually drew me to her character & are the reasons why she's my fav of the mane 6.

In fact, I think Dashie has matured and changed the most throughout the years. We've seen her stumble and hit low points all of the time, but she always finds a way to pull through and wow everyone in the process.

I really love the new direction that the writers of MLP are taking for Dash's character. We sort of went from a S1 Dash who was full of herself and hated anything that she didn't deem "cool" or "awesome", to a S4 Dash who is more mature, level-headed, & even willing to try new things that we never thought that she would enjoy (She enjoys reading books, writing fanfics, and watching musicals for crying out loud :wub:)! She is really a well developed character who still has a lot of potential to grow in the future.

In conclusion, keep being awesome Rainbow Dash. Know that all of us in your fan-club will support you to the very end  B).

To end this post, have a pic of Dashie doing what she does best (just being epic)!

flyerdash_by_yakovlev_vad-d74mvt8.png

• Brohoof 2

I prefer Dash with Pokemon myself(seriously the spritework is actually pretty neat)

246144__safe_rainbow+dash_humanized_cros

The only thing I'd change though is giving her a Squirtle

Coolest pony needs coolest pokemon ya know?

• Brohoof 2

I prefer Dash with Pokemon myself(seriously the spritework is actually pretty neat)

246144__safe_rainbow+dash_humanized_cros

The only thing I'd change though is giving her a Squirtle

Coolest pony needs coolest pokemon ya know?

Implying Squirtle is cool.

What she needs is one of these:

Skarmory__Normal_Coloration_by_Xous54.pn

Implying Squirtle is cool.

What she needs is one of these:

Skarmory__Normal_Coloration_by_Xous54.pn

Hey man, Squirtle had some of the gnarliest pair of shades ever

Gangsta_Squirtle_by_DarkTyranitar21.png

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...