Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

I love Rainbow Dash more than any other pony on the show. I guess this is because I can see some I myself in her than the others. After last weeks episode I loved her even more. I can relate to her studying problem on a personal level because I have trouble studying myself. I just can wait for another Rainbow Dash episode with a similar level of quality because then people will forget the little blunder known as Rainbow Falls (although I did enjoy it dispite it's flaws).

:wub:

(edited)

While I'm not a Rainbow Dash fan I can honestly say she got my respect in at least one important category.

This last episode canonized something in her that I have suspected all along in the way she flys. But now they have brought it to the foreground and they have finally shown a relateable quality in her that I can give a nod too.

She fly's, the same way I drive. Attention and focus can be two different things.

As a professional driver and her a professional flyer, our attention isn't always the focus of what's in front of us.

I quite often tell people, I don't just drive my vehicle, I drive every car around me. And often I do it without even thinking about it. Its just natural habit. and Rainbow Dash flys like this which is something I can respect.

Although Rainbow Dash will never replace Rarity as my favorite... at least she has climbed a few pegs in my book.

Edited by Argumedies

What the heck...

Why is nobody posting here

Well it's not like we have our own Ghostie to reply to every other post. Any way I'm glad RD finally got a good episode this season

• Brohoof 1

Well it's not like we have our own Ghostie to reply to every other post. Any way I'm glad RD finally got a good episode this season

my_second_vector_of_rainbow_dash__by_flu

Rainbow Dash is literally perfect. She is my god-teir waifu who can do no wrong. Look at her beautiful mane, flowing tail, very... um blue wings. 

Rainbow Dash is love, Rainbow Dash is life.

rainbow_dash_by_shelmo69-d3k6uwe.png

Rainbow Dash is only the most talented flyer ever, even if she isn't real. 

She's real in my mind. 

I love you Rainbow Dash. Someday I will find you, and we can be together, but for now, I can only have your body pillow.

Love ya, Ghostie.

• Brohoof 3

my_second_vector_of_rainbow_dash__by_flu

Rainbow Dash is literally perfect. She is my god-teir waifu who can do no wrong. Look at her beautiful mane, flowing tail, very... um blue wings. 

Rainbow Dash is love, Rainbow Dash is life.

rainbow_dash_by_shelmo69-d3k6uwe.png

Rainbow Dash is only the most talented flyer ever, even if she isn't real. 

She's real in my mind. 

I love you Rainbow Dash. Someday I will find you, and we can be together, but for now, I can only have your body pillow.

Love ya, Ghostie.

Love you too,  sweetie :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow dash as of now is my 4th favorite despite her rather lacking of favorite episodes and actions by her lately in season 4.

But she still remains one of the coolest and best ponies out there!

Rock on Rainbow Dash, and EG dashie was awesome, and people say that movie sucks, wrong!

Look at her go! She's awesome and adorable!  :lol:

382769.gif

The recent episode makes you wonder about the things she's seen...

img-2510831-1-rd_bizarre_adventure_by_cs

UPDATE TO AVOID DPing: 

Oh look someone made RD my favorite Maverick Hunter

x_dash_by_danmakuman-d7e0vks.png

Edited by Randy Marsh
  • Brohoof 4

Well, after season 4 episode 21, my liking for Rainbow Dashie has just gone up by over 20 percent, the latest episode was SO realteable ans adorable on Dashie part that it actually brought a tear to my eye!

I give Dashie a 10000000000000000000000/10 :wub:

rainbow_dash_socks_by_dashie_so_cute-d6h

• Brohoof 1

Launching of gifs, imminent.

(well gif)

img-2520233-1-rainbow_dash_dashing_gif_b

Does the pic remind you of anything? That's just another reason why Dashie is so awesome! :lol:

img-2539486-2-24692bfac5b04d372f2580ac8e

Edited by 0blivion
  • Brohoof 3