Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

I have a severe weakness for nerdy Rainbow Dash

geeky_by_alasou-d7ftrxr.png

power_dash_by_game_beatx14-d7cb9lr.png

She's one of the very few characters who can pull off looking adorable and awesome at the same time

Edited by Randy Marsh
  • Brohoof 4

Fluttershy: A sonic rainboom! She did it! She did it! WOOO-HOOOO!

img-2573514-1-Rainbow_Dash_performing_a_

Seeing your profile and user name reminded me.

Those two are absolutely adorable together

img-2573686-2-232093__safe_rainbow%20das

Edited by Randy Marsh
  • Brohoof 2

I am a Rainbow Dash fan.Rainbow Dash is my first favorite mane 6.I am kinda like the mane 6 or i am like the mane 6.

I own a Rainbow Dash plushie,I also own a Rainbow Dash toy,I own a Rainbow Dash hair chalk.I have Pegasus wings light blue.

I also act like a tomboy sometimes and i like music and i love rainbows and i like the color Light Blue.

• Brohoof 2

I am a Rainbow Dash fan.Rainbow Dash is my first favorite mane 6.I am kinda like the mane 6 or i am like the mane 6.

I own a Rainbow Dash plushie,I also own a Rainbow Dash toy,I own a Rainbow Dash hair chalk.I have Pegasus wings light blue.

I also act like a tomboy sometimes and i like music and i love rainbows and i like the color Light Blue.

Awesome, here, have a Rainbow Dashie filly!

zfeYFdA.gif

• Brohoof 5

Has anyone thought that Rainbow Dash's sonic rainboom is just her breaking the sound barrier in equestria? Or has everyone thought of it?

I'm pretty sure it is too. :D This means she can fly faster than 340 m/s
  • Brohoof 2

I love RD! I wish they find her a bf or something that looks like her physically and emotionally. Love it!

I think she performed a sonic rain boom twice. Not once.

More than twice, she did one when she was a filly, one when she saved the Wonderbolts and Rarity, and one because Celestia asked her to do one during a party (don't remember when), and plenty of them while practicing. (off screen). Edited by Blobulle

We've seen 3 Sonic Rainbooms in the show, but I'm pretty sure she's done more, especially since it's apparent that she can do it at will now(if the wedding episode is anything to go by)

fly_high__rainbow_dash_by_kyuniko-d6se7h

• Brohoof 2

Though I don't like to pigeonhole characters (or people) with labels like "tomboy" (and I'm not even certain how accepted the term is nowadays), RD's, for lack of a better word, "tomboyish" nature appeals to me.  In MLP, in anime, in manga...  There exist characters that might be regarded as tomboys or who are even purposely fitted into that particular stereotype.  What I *like* about these characters is that, there inevitably arrives some point where these characters demonstrate a stereotype defying, dare I say, overtly feminine moment.  A side that even THEY weren't completely aware that they had.  And it's often adorable.  I think said moments might look like a blush accompanied by a frown (or even scowl lol).  "How dare I be cute!???!"  I think that's sweet, and maybe even closer to genuine.  Because none of us are just ONE thing.  Don't take anything I said TOO seriously, because this is simply an impression I've developed over time.

• Brohoof 1