Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

2 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Hot Kotobukiya Dashie :bedeyes:

image.jpeg.4e44828d28df9ae675d8adc511505a31.jpeg

Omg I saw this figure earlier online. Dashie just looks amazing! I may end up buying some of those Kotobukiya figures.

2 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

If I was that wealthy, I would buy all those figures:dash:  

You know what, I’ll check them up on Amazon again and I may buy one right now XD 

4 hours ago, StarlightNyars said:

Omg I saw this figure earlier online. Dashie just looks amazing! I may end up buying some of those Kotobukiya figures.

Good luck, as sold out Kotobukiya statuettes cost you an eye and a half :scoots:. I really regret letting Kotobukiya Dashie pass :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Didn't know it would cost that big a fortune:sealed:  

I paid almost 400$ for mine :scoots:. Should have bought mine directly from Kotobukiya when I had the chance :dry:

1 hour ago, Fluttershutter said:

ouch!

And all because I found kotobukiya Dashie as the hottest due to how different she looks compared to the other Mane 7 :scoots:

Spoiler

Not to mention hot :bedeyes:

• Brohoof 1

On 2/21/2023 at 7:40 AM, Fluttershutter said:

ouch!

Yes, they have the official Kotobukiya store setup through Amazon for these mane six Bishoujo Statues, but they are all expensive(close to 300 bucks each). So, you will be spending over $300 USD for each one with taxes and shipping which is not included from the official store.

On Ebay, some of these ranges to upwards to $829 USD each (yes you read that right) if you can find original ones(solid color and not transparent/glittery hair and skin tone) from the first production line.

Buying figures as a hobby is too much expensive at that point for me. Luckily, I managed to confirm from someone that I got an original Pinkie Pie for about 100 bucks(stand had a tiny little crack underneath, otherwise no imperfections) last night since the seller wanted to sell their statues as they were moving locations. I'll see if I can post the Pinkie Pie online here.

Apparently these figures were like 40-60 bucks each a few years back...man I totally missed my opportunity to buy the mane 6 and the princesses for cheap XD

Edit: they have a color variant rainbow dash for $139 USD right now!

image.thumb.png.79e8e5608b55028424a3ae13e10ac34f.png

image.thumb.png.9d429fdf35df4e7b3649ef788a89c2f7.png

image.thumb.png.af5b9aa231628ba164240cb4ebc786c0.pngimage.png

Edited by StarlightNyars

5 hours ago, Megas said:

DA43BB81-F753-4B32-8D6D-8872442A99B9.thumb.jpeg.20a79a843bb242918335944d31a71af3.jpeg

now I’m really glad I jumped on the train when I did

She looks gorgeous buddy! She's worth $769 USD now! Yeah it's good that you jumped on it when you did!

image.png.03492add69327bf7b45167997968af05.png

Also here is Pinkie Pie Bishoujo statute!  I had her in a box earlier since I wanted her protected lol

E2AFFD4D-7E81-4D6C-9183-9A02AF1E1BF3.jpeg

43 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Careful, your top priority is to :sealed:still protect her.  

Will do, Captain!