Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Kinda wanted to revisit something I've already touched upon: Dashie being a so-called "tomboy."  Which, I admitted I liked lol.  But I think that, despite her best efforts, her cuteness and even femininity still shine through.  And I'm comfortable saying "femininity" not simply because she's obviously (to me) a girl pony.  But because being tough, brave, and daring are not exclusively masculine traits.  There are some tough / confident ladies out there, and there's no reason that should be mistaken for unattractive or unfitting.

Perhaps I'm alone in this, but:

I thought it was rather smexy, actually xD.

I always love seeing her be girly, yeah, I love that she's a tomboy, but I also love that she's one of the prettiest characters in the show, and looks stunning when she wears dresses and such

73793__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_dress_rain

img-2647805-1-music_ponys_by_suirobo-d4y

EPIC WUB TIME. Woohoo!! :D I probably wouldn't go to their concert though; I don't like the crash of the fallen bass  :derp:

I'm surprised people don't put those two together much, I always thought they'd be good friends

• Brohoof 7

(edited)
Have any of you read the Dash Academy series yet? It's pretty awesome

Took me a little while to get into, but I like how it kind of has the very fitting middle school/early high school feel. Probably my favorite MLP comic, and I always make sure to read it when it updates :)

I especially love the developing friendship between Firefly and RD

459056.gif

rainbow_dash_s_solitude_by_akii_mochi-d7

I really like art of Dash looking thoughtful or sad up on clouds for some reason. Just seems like it'd be a good place to get away from things and mope for a while. Though whenever she does it in the show... :(.

And here's something cute because I don't want to end a post on a sad note

rainbow_filly_by_solar_speed-d7idxq6.jpg

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 6

You know, Rainbow Dash has some pretty great cosplayers

img-2641416-1-36873__safe_solo_rainbow%2

img-2641416-2-552329__safe_solo_rainbow%img-2641416-3-406024__safe_solo_rainbow%

img-2641416-4-511346__safe_rainbow%20das

This one's probably one of my favorites though, due to it being beautiful yet hilarious at the same time

Oh wow "Dashie" really is sexy in those, though she is sexy anyway!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Rainbow dash is best pony, all neighsayers please leave the fan club :umad:

Just kidding, you can stay :P

But rainbow is best pony, that's no joke B)

Edited by joecal97
  • Brohoof 1

That feel when we have a tenth of the posts as Rarity's club.

>_>

tbf, more than half of the posts in the Rarity fan club is probably from the same guy :derp:

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash is obviously best pony. I mean, sonic Rainboom? Invented by RD. She is Radical!

Friendship, also invinted by Rainbow Dashie, just another reason that she is amazing in every possible way! :yay:

• Brohoof 3

I guess MLP's could be considered an ensemble cast, and I like all of the Mane 6 to varying degrees...  But I'd watch an all-Dashie show lol.  Can't say that about the other ponies.  Even watching her sleep is entertaining.

That feel when we have a tenth of the posts as Rarity's club.
>_>

I'm currently devising a plan to deal with said disparity: Operation Epic Hardcore Fanboi Waifu Pegasus Worship, Turbo...  Version 2.0.

• Brohoof 5

I guess MLP's could be considered an ensemble cast, and I like all of the Mane 6 to varying degrees...  But I'd watch an all-Dashie show lol.  Can't say that about the other ponies.  Even watching her sleep is entertaining.

I'm currently devising a plan to deal with said disparity: Operation Epic Hardcore Fanboi Waifu Pegasus Worship, Turbo...  Version 2.0.

Hey now, that sounds like an awesome idea, you can sure as hay count me in! ;)

full.png

Why of course you can Dashie! :P

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Operation Epic Hardcore Fanboi Waifu Pegasus Worship, Turbo...  Version 2.0.

Let us begin the operation!   B) (What's the plan again? :squee: )

Edited by Archer Dash

I have to say that Rainbow Dash will always remain somewhere in my heart. Leaving aside the deeper analysis, Rainbow represents loyalty, She has shown this, even in the 2nd Episode of Season 1. I have never had much loyalty in my life, Abandonment issues from my father. So she resonates with me deeply. I think we all have a more emotional connection to the show, not just "I like it". We all see aspects of our friends, family and ourselves in these flash animated ponies. It just takes somepony to listen to these messages that they spread.

• Brohoof 2

Let us begin the operation!   B) (What's the plan again? :squee: )

I...  Hadn't actually gotten any farther than the name lol. :blush:

I'mma personally start being more active; start posting some of my growing collection of (totally SFW - I mean, that I'd be sharing lol) Dashie pics / off-site faves. :wub:  I'll try to post a minimum of once a day.  If I get Dashie merch, I'll post it here, too (and I WILL get more Dashie merch).  Right now I really really want this shirt:

post-26550-0-45470000-1400886929.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

That shirt is pretty darn cool!

I recently posted a Rainbow Dash Shirt that I got in the merchandise topic but here's a picture I took of it:

IMG_0186.jpg

Lol, that's great; though I wish that was actually a cereal.

Edited by PegaMister

(edited)

More beautiful rainbowy horse and also beautiful scenery :)

prismatic_by_idontrunntoofast-d7it21i.pn

Any hopes for Dash in Season 5, everybody? Aside from the stuff I always talk about (RariDash friendshipping, Lightning Dust, a song), I'd really like to see her get some bonding time in with Spike. They haven't interacted a huge amount in the show, but that part in the finale where she caught him after Discord bubbled him into the air, as well as my increased appreciation for Spike in general, planted the idea. I can see them making a fun pair. Both are a bit snarky, bounce between being very mature and being childish, and I have a feeling they could get into all sorts of crazy trouble together.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

You can never have enough pretty Rainbow Dash. She'll always be beautiful :D

hello_there_by_chiweee-d7jfsr3.png

@Rainblow Hash Where did you find that? I need that shirt

More beautiful rainbowy horse and also beautiful scenery :)

Any hopes for Dash in Season 5, everybody? Aside from the stuff I always talk about (RariDash friendshipping, Lightning Dust, a song), I'd really like to see her get some bonding time in with Spike. They haven't interacted a huge amount in the show, but that part in the finale where she caught him after Discord bubbled him into the air, as well as my increased appreciation for Spike in general, planted the idea. I can see them making a fun pair. Both are a bit snarky, bounce between being very mature and being childish, and I have a feeling they could get into all sorts of crazy trouble together.

Season 5?

I hope it's at least better than S4

There's still a lot they can do with her. A song and an episode pairing her and Rarity is long overdue, but I'd also love to see an episode pairing her with Spike, especially if it means seeing them messing with Twilight

Edited by Big Boss
  • Brohoof 3

Messing with Twilight would definitely be the main attraction, ha ha. Seeing Rainbow Dash, Spike, and Owlicious make that little beat together in "Testing Testing 1, 2, 3" was hilarious, and that definitely makes me think that maybe Rainbow Dash and Spike should do something together, though I'm not sure what. Maybe she could accompany Spike on another self-discovery quest? Who knows!

And I'm sure we've all been pulling for a song for Rainbow Dash... I still go back to that song At the Gala and rock out during Dash's part. Imagining that part as a whole song...

Breathtaking.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

And I'm sure we've all been pulling for a song for Rainbow Dash... I still go back to that song At the Gala and rock out during Dash's part. Imagining that part as a whole song...

Breathtaking.

Yeah when I re-watch the Gala ep I just...  Skip the other ponies parts lol.  I mean they're fine...  But Dashie gots a VOICE.

Also:

rainbow_happening_by_gashiboka-d6lw4zg.p

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 5