Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

I was perusing the bonus features section on the final DVD for season one, and Rainbow Dash was excluded from the pony bio section!  All the other Mane 6 get an entry; as does Celestia.  Wha?!  Discrimination!!!  I'm...  Not sure on what basis...  But discrimination! xD

Obligatory RD pic:

post-26550-0-16037400-1401824366_thumb.jpg

http://fav.me/d690msi (thought I'd start linking to the original art / artist whenever possible)

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 6

I was perusing the bonus features section on the final DVD for season one, and Rainbow Dash was excluded from the pony bio section!  All the other Mane 6 get an entry; as does Celestia.  Wha?!  Discrimination!!!  I'm...  Not sure on what basis...  But discrimination! xD

Maybe it was a mistake? A stupid mistake, but still a mistake. Hopefully she has one in the S2 set but until then this injustice will upset her greatly

643878__safe_rainbow+dash_animated_upvot

• Brohoof 7

RD: "What the hay? I lost??"

post-25639-0-51512900-1401848361_thumb.png

It's okay, Rainbow, we still love you!

And so does Jesus! Sorry, I found this the other day and it cracked me up!

post-25639-0-65890000-1401848358_thumb.jpg

Ya win some, ya lose some. Good thing Dashie and AJ are still able to be friends!

post-25639-0-82023900-1401848359_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

RD: "What the hay? I lost??"

attachicon.gifrainbow dash (16).png

It's okay, Rainbow, we still love you!

And so does Jesus! Sorry, I found this the other day and it cracked me up!

attachicon.gifRainbow Dash - jesus.jpg

Ya win some, ya lose some. Good thing Dashie and AJ are still able to be friends!

attachicon.gifRainbow Dash & Applejack.png

LOL, Dashie doesn't look very comfortable in the second, spoilered one; I believe I recognize that Dashie pic (minus the J Man) from "Dragonshy."  Where she ended up upside down doing a little tail flick.

LOL, Dashie doesn't look very comfortable in the second, spoilered one; I believe I recognize that Dashie pic (minus the J Man) from "Dragonshy."  Where she ended up upside down doing a little tail flick.

Haha I don't remember, I'll have to watch it again! Good thing it was the episode that started my MLP experience!! haha  :lol:

I always thought she looked sad, but now...I see what you mean. Crap--now I'm never going to un-see it that way! WAY TO GO: ruin a great picture for me! gah!! :o  :blush:

• Brohoof 1

Loyalty is...

Contains spoilers from S1E25 "Party of One"

Dragging your crazy friend all the way to her surprise party...

attachicon.gifloyalty is.JPG

...Even after she tried to kill you with her butt.

Yep, that's the Dash I know and love: Loyal to the end, even when her head gets squished by the other end.

• Brohoof 5

^Not much, most of what we've been really doing is posting random pics

voice_actor_joke_by_erudier-d6yupqr.png

I think it would be hilarious if the show did something like this(the voice actor joke)

• Brohoof 6

Dawww, wookit my tiny waifu lol: Doesn't matter! I'm devoted to making this relationship work. xD

Just know that I'm behind the both of you all the way :P

Hello there, I am new to this topic and a massive Rainbow Dash fan! What's the news?

Welcome! Just hanging out and posting all things Dash, as usual :). Got a couple of pics of Rainbow and mom here.

640076.png

333979.png

184381.png

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I'm pretty sure they can still get away with having Firefly as Rainbow's mom, even if she got a name drop as a historical figure

img-2709327-1-rainbow_dash_s_family_by_h

Edited by Naked Snake
  • Brohoof 4

REALLY????!!!!! the most awesome pony IN equestria that most people are attracted to the show because of her her fan club doesn't have 1000 posts? well i think i might lend a hand from a fellow applejack fan 

Most ppl are just too busy admiring RD's awesomeness to post here, is all.  If, for example, I witnessed a Sonic Rainboom (from a safe distance lol) I'd just stand there in awe rather than rushing to my computer keyboard to post about it.  RD is a pony of ACTION!!

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Most ppl are just too busy admiring RD's awesomeness to post here, is all.  If, for example, I witnessed a Sonic Rainboom (from a safe distance lol) I'd just stand there in awe rather than rushing to my computer keyboard to post about it.  RD is a pony of ACTION!!

Yep! I became intrigued, so I did some quick number-checking!

As it sits right now, (or more accurately--as of when I started doing this), here are the standings across the Mane 6 Fan Club threads!

Members Currently Following:                     Total Views:

1. Fluttershy (32)                                          1. Rarity (88,454)

2. Rarity (31)                                                  2. Rainbow Dash (32,312)

3. Rainbow Dash (30)                                   3. Twilight Sparkle (24,964)

4. Twilight Sparkle (26)                                4. Fluttershy (18,868)

5. Applejack (22)                                           5. Applejack (17,744)

6. Pinkie Pie (21)                                           6. Pinkie Pie (14,295)

Replies:                                                          Views per Follower:

1. Rarity (6,903)                                             1. Rarity = 2,764

2. Applejack (1,047)                                      2. Rainbow Dash = 1,077

3. Twilight Sparkle (948)                              3. Twilight Sparkle = 960

4. Rainbow Dash (923)                                 4. Applejack = 806

5. Fluttershy (783)                                        5. Pinkie Pie = 680

6. Pinkie Pie (746)                                         6. Fluttershy = 589

Posts per Follower:                                        Likelihood of Posting after Viewing:

1. Rarity = 215.7                                             1. Rarity = 7.8%

2. Applejack = 47.6                                        2. Applejack = 5.9%

3. Twilight Sparkle = 36.5                             3. Pinkie Pie = 5.2%

4. Pinkie Pie = 35.5                                       4. Fluttershy = 4.2%

5. Rainbow Dash = 30.8                                5. Twilight Sparkle = 3.8%

6. Fluttershy = 24.5                                       6. Rainbow Dash = 2.9%

Average Rank Across All Six Stats:

1. Rarity = 1.33

2. Applejack = 3.33

3. Twilight Sparkle = 3.50 

4. Rainbow Dash = 3.67

5. Fluttershy = 4.33

6. Pinkie Pie = 5.00

So, what can we draw from this information about these MLPF fan clubs? In my unprofessional opinion, I think we can say that:

post-25639-0-82281500-1402040796_thumb.png

1. Rarity's fans are the most likely to become obsessive about their favorite, and are  BY FAR the most vocal (5,856 posts more vocal!!) about their favorite pony! Perhaps they're worried that if they don't speak out she'll be overlooked? How can anypony overlook that dazzlingly clean, white coat?  :D

post-25639-0-33407100-1402040848_thumb.png

2. Though Applejack has the 2nd-lowest fan club following, she has very hardy fans that are willing to support her. The "strong, not-so-silent" types! I've noticed they have a tendency to show up where there's a vote to be given!  :huh:

post-25639-0-11055500-1402040908_thumb.png

3. Despite Pinkie Pie's eccentric followers, they are less involved in their fan club, but the few are actually more vocal than two of the other fan clubs.  :blink:

post-25639-0-01765600-1402040966_thumb.png

4. Fluttershy's fans seem to be have strong numbers, but, like their favorite, they are quiet about it. They seem to be perfectly okay letting the other ponies enjoy the spotlight while they quietly appreciate their adorably timid pony.  ;)

post-25639-0-17605900-1402041010_thumb.png

5. Twilight has a solid following that is pretty balanced among the others, reflecting her balanced character. Being the core of the show, she also represents the middle-ground of the brony fandom: bringing the balance between the other fans and their respective ponies.  ^_^

post-25639-0-77224200-1402041180.png

6. Lastly, us: the Rainbow Dash fans. As PegaMister said, it appears the majority of us are just star-struck by Rainbow Dash's awesomeness. Having only a 2.8% likelihood of responding to her thread, she has a strong fan club that likes to bask in her coolness, but is not very vocal about it. After all, her awesomeness usually speaks for itself. BUT WE'VE GOTTA SPEAK FOR HER IN THE WORLD CUP STARTING NEXT WEEK!! SHE CAN'T DO IT ALONE!!!  -_- 

Edited by PE Brony
  • Brohoof 7