Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

post-1635-0-60663100-1328808029_thumb.jpg

when i was looking for rainbow dash memes i found this on the 14th page in google images now the one in the middle left is an episode of mlpfim on someones cable/satelite reciever box and then the one of rainbow dash is so awesome is because she looks like she is so excited to watch that episode of mlp :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I do have an analysis of Rainbow Dash, just like the rest of the Mane Six...however, I do not feel it is up to the level of quality of the other analyses. It was written early in the morning shortly after having awoken from a restless sleep, and frankly I feel like the whole thing needs to be reexamined and rewritten from the top down. But since I plan on doing that with all the other analyses anyway at the end of the season, I might as well post this one here. Please feel free to dissect it.

Ooooh! Where can I find all six???

What other forum do these keep coming from?

[Here, I would post a picture of excited Twilight Sparkle clapping, except this is Rainbow Dashe's Thread :P ]

I have to say, though, if she was IRL, I'd hope to see that strong loyalty applied to moral standards so she wouldn't end up as having that non-G-rated lifestyle you mentioned :(

Question is about loyalty, though, is it really just means devotion; but devotion to what?

Ooooh! Where can I find all six???

What other forum do these keep coming from?

[Here, I would post a picture of excited Twilight Sparkle clapping, except this is Rainbow Dashe's Thread :P ]

You can find the others I've published in their fanclub threads...they're all either on the first or second page of the fanclub. I plan on revising all of them substantially once the season is over.

I have to say, though, if she was IRL, I'd hope to see that strong loyalty applied to moral standards so she wouldn't end up as having that non-G-rated lifestyle you mentioned :(

I suppose that depends upon what you see as a moral standard. It differs depending upon your point of view. I don't quite think that Rainbow Dash would view morals in the same way. But I could be wrong.

Question is about loyalty, though, is it really just means devotion; but devotion to what?

Devotion to ideals primarily, to standing up for one's beliefs, as well as supporting one's friends in their endevours, helping them when they need help, lending a shoulder to cry on if needed. If Rainbow Dash were placed in, say, a situation where a war were erupting, I could see her wanting to join the military in a heartbeat because of her loyalty to Princess Celestia and to Equestria as a whole.

*snip Rainbow Dash with golden "bling" accessories*

Definitely seems in character for her. While I'm not all that fond of the genre, Rainbow Dash rapping would be...interesting.

this pic looks like a rairity dash like sopiscated and 20%cooler

I'm 90% certain that image and all others like it were originally modified from a wet mane Rarity. That's why I don't like them too much...the wet mane idea is fine, but just modifying the same image over and over again to try and make the pony look like other ponies isn't going to work, because they're clearly not themselves. Better instead to create a unique one for each pony. Like this, for example:

http://suirobo.deviantart.com/art/wet-mane-rainbow-dash-274858784

I got Marco's avatar yay, not sure if I'm allowed to post it. Anyways, here's something I loled at: Posted Image

I think Rainbow Dash failed to clear the sky in 10 seconds flat.

I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but Hurricanes are BIG

Posted Image

:P

In Winter Wrap up, it took an entire team of pegasi to clear a cloudy sky. This would take a national effort.

-

Oh, btw, why aren't these fan clubs stickied? It's kinda annoying to have to go through so many pages to find the other mane 6. I didn't even know the other 4 had clubs...

Edited by EASA - Dr. Braun

I think Rainbow Dash failed to clear the sky in 10 seconds flat.

I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but Hurricanes are BIG

Posted Image

:P

In Winter Wrap up, it took an entire team of pegasi to clear a cloudy sky. This would take a national effort.

-

Oh, btw, why aren't these fan clubs stickied? It's kinda annoying to have to go through so many pages to find the other mane 6. I didn't even know the other 4 had clubs...

I know their big, but I thought it was funny to see the picture.

Rainbow Dash has a lot of pony friends or what? This is a shipping chart off all the fan fics BTW.

Ohmigosh, Trixie x Trixie that's awesome, hahaha~

Edit: Thank goodness they have a button that can revert you back to the old channel layout, at least they thought of that :P

Edited by NewCalamity
  • Brohoof 1