Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

So... I think we can all agree Dash has a sadder side... She values herself as somepony useful, & somepony who will help anypony & anything that needs it... If she ever feels that she is useless, she breaks...

img-2989416-1-877px-101003_-_artist3Azir

However... I have something I want to show from one of my favorite anime's, Fairy Tail, & words that are incredibly true;

img-2989416-2-fairy-feels_o_2900805.jpg

The most damaged people are the wisest

I know what you are thinking; Rainbow Dash isn't the wisest of the wise. But I feel she is... She has turned from a very blunt, carefree pony into a very loyal & caring friend... Anyways... These words ring hard in my ears... Speaking as someone who is not a very big fan of being sociable (not that I hate people, mind you, I just don't work well when I am trying to be friendly & happy with others, & retreat into a shell), it is very hard to be sociable & talkative in a situation you would rather pass on. Rainbow Dash seems to be in agreement on this, but has been able to make some great friends within the Mane 6. I have also made 2 amazing friends here, & this post is dedicated to Rainbow Dash AND them. Thank you FlutterShy, @Pinkamena-Pills, & . Thank you for your Loyalty & friendship. This one is mostly dedicated towards Rainbow Dash, for she showed me that there is nothing wrong with being imperfect & loyal around people, but also showing me to be open with who I am & who I care for Rainbow Dash let me make friends, & become a part of this & other communities. Thank you, Rainbow Dash, for you have helped me more than I could ever imagine a Cyan Pegasus could ever imagine doing.

img-2989416-3-rainbow_dash___one_happy_p

I want to just say to everyone, remember that they (they being FlutterShy, Luna, Pinkie Pie, & Rainbow Dash, who are each going to get a nice big post in their FC's just like this) did this;

All because they don't want to see anyone else suffer the way they did

My name is KokuraiNoSenshi, & Rainbow Dash has been an important part in making me a better person. I love her in MLP & she has taught me how to be a better & more loyal person. Thank you Rainbow Dash

Thanks for mentioning me >_>

jk^^

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for mentioning me >_>

jk^^

Kokurai shares a sincere post and you give him a train ticket to go on a guilt trip? Ouch, bud. I know you mean to have fun but...ouch...

post-25639-0-03360000-1408290543_thumb.png

Let's let RD be the one to stay in the limelight. 

• Brohoof 4

I was just kidding, because he told me, I am a very good friend too, but I didn't get mentioned XD

I know you were kidding, but you have to remember that everypony else can only see what is posted publicly, so we miss out the PMs and other interactions--leaving us to wonder who is actually kidding and who's not. Kind of reminded me of when RD got a big head and wanted recognition for all her heroics. A true, true friend helps a friend in need...and needs no public recognition. (IMO) I guess I'm just trying to say to be mindful of how things look to those not "in the know."

On a less somber note...

I love RD crossovers!

post-25639-0-37530200-1408291430_thumb.jpg

post-25639-0-10761500-1408291436_thumb.jpg

...and I'm actually extremely antsy for Rainbow Rocks!

post-25639-0-19582900-1408291424_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

I found another Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Brite crossover pic!  I'm the only one who cares but it's okay lol!

post-26550-0-75891000-1408317072_thumb.jpg

Also, prepare for trouble...

post-26550-0-88201600-1408317280_thumb.jpg

Pinkie: Prepare for ponies!
RD: You heard her, Bronies!
Pinkie: To rid Ponyville of Parasprites!
RD: When filly Scoots has sleepless nights!
Pinkie: If the day is threatened by Nightmare Moon!
RD: Or you need an extra boss Rainboom!
Pinkie: Pinkie!
RD: Dash!
Pinkie: Team Pony, in our darkest hour!
RD: We'll beat Tirek with Rainbow Power! (spoiler much)
Fluttershy: Ummm...  Meowth, that's right?
Pinkie: ...
RD: ...

I worked hard on that lol.

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 7

I know you were kidding, but you have to remember that everypony else can only see what is posted publicly, so we miss out the PMs and other interactions--leaving us to wonder who is actually kidding and who's not. Kind of reminded me of when RD got a big head and wanted recognition for all her heroics. A true, true friend helps a friend in need...and needs no public recognition. (IMO) I guess I'm just trying to say to be mindful of how things look to those not "in the know."

On a less somber note...

I love RD crossovers!

attachicon.gifimg-2966288-2-697761__safe_rainbow dash_crossover_gun_armor_halo_artist-colon-pwnyville.jpg

attachicon.gifimg-2966599-1-assassins creed my little pony rainbow dash crossovers 1920x1080 wallpaper_www.wallpapermay.com_81.jpg

...and I'm actually extremely antsy for Rainbow Rocks!

attachicon.gifimg-2842629-5-Rainbow_Dash_anthro_ID_EQG2.png

Did someone say Rainbow Dash Crossovers?

18674__safe_rainbow+dash_crossover_artis

330439__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_metal+gea

56750__safe_rainbow+dash_vector_cosplay_

• Brohoof 7

Recently re-watched "Daring Don't" for the Idunno-how-many-th time.  Yep, it's official: I like it more and more lol.  I mean, there's so much cuteness and smexyface to enjoy:

Cuteness:

post-26550-0-07286500-1408371687.gif

Smexyface (fan art):

post-26550-0-04876300-1408371777_thumb.jpeg

I don't know why I haven't made a DaringDash Fan Club yet.

And the part where Dashie is down in the dumps really gets me, well:

• Brohoof 6

Recently re-watched "Daring Don't" for the Idunno-how-many-th time.  Yep, it's official: I like it more and more lol.  I mean, there's so much cuteness and smexyface to enjoy:

Cuteness:

attachicon.gifrd dd cute swing.gif

Smexyface (fan art):

attachicon.gifmedium.jpeg

I don't know why I haven't made a DaringDash Fan Club yet.

And the part where Dashie is down in the dumps really gets me, well:

Rainbow Dash is amazing in this episode, but I hate so much that the writer of the Daring Do books is Daring Do herself. :eww:

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash is amazing in this episode, but I hate so much that the writer of the Daring Do books is Daring Do herself. :eww:

*Shrugs* It is what it is.  That was just the way the writers decided to make Daring real, and I think the end result (Dashie and for-reals DD interactions) was worth it.  It does make Yearling / Daring seem a bit vain, though lol; since she's writing about her own heroic deeds.  "And then the world was once again saved by ME.  Uhhhh I mean by Daring Do!  Not me.  Some other pegasus.  But Daring Do - who is not me - is awesome.  The End."

• Brohoof 3

Personally I never saw why everyone made a big deal over Daring Do being. With all the things that happen in the show, and with how little the show explores Equestria outside of Ponyville, Canterlot, and the occasional other cities, Daring Do being real isn't exactly a stretch.

I thought the episode had its share of problems, but that wasn't one of them

• Brohoof 2