Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Hey guys! So I found out you can edit Flappy Bird's source files if you decompile it so I made this. It's still a work in progress. Also it only works on Android, becuase I don't know if you can edit the iOS version. It's obviously themed about Rainbow Dash.

post-27153-0-24745800-1408518201_thumb.png

post-27153-0-22402300-1408518225_thumb.png

The icon.

post-27153-0-92450300-1408518454_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rainbow S.D.
  • Brohoof 6

Best pony.  Best decade.  Eighties Dashie:

I'd argue against the decade. I prefer the 90's, myself, as I'm sure you already know by this point ;)

Anyway, arguably the best 80's pop song, and also one of my favourite songs of all time, period.

• Brohoof 3

I'd argue against the decade. I prefer the 90's, myself, as I'm sure you already know by this point ;)

Lol it's just that I truly belonged in that era; it was so cheesy and odd.   Like me! xD  Also, I'm old.  And I've noticed you like what are, IMO, some of the best bands active in the nineties: Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, and Alice in Chains.  Used to listen to those guys quite a bit when I was...  Not-so-old.  (I think it's cool you also like Led Zep and CCR, though.)

Now for the obligatory art post lol.  Guest starring Fluttershy:

post-26550-0-89845600-1408575557_thumb.png

And Dashie saying to Spike, "Just imagine it: cider as far as the eye can see!"

post-26550-0-94784100-1408575677_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

97387.png

It'd be pretty cool if Dash started dragging Fluttershy along for morning workouts after Hurricane Fluttershy. It'd be a nice way for them to spend time with one another, and for Fluttershy to keep improving her flight :)

• Brohoof 4

It'd be pretty cool if Dash started dragging Fluttershy along for morning workouts after Hurricane Fluttershy. It'd be a nice way for them to spend time with one another, and for Fluttershy to keep improving her flight :)

Looks as though it would also be cute lol.

Sticking with the RD / FS theme:

post-26550-0-23324800-1408581478_thumb.png

Poor Dashie.

Oh...

post-26550-0-29239400-1408581744_thumb.png

Looks like Flutters was actually returning the favor.

• Brohoof 3

I got a Dashie and a Flutters in cute winter clothes

flutterdash_by_lemon_devil-d6ibhzm.png

Might be too soon for them to have another episode together, but I hope they have some silly little interactions in Season 5

• Brohoof 5

Have more Dashie because I didn't post for longer now here :o

free_falling_filly_dash_by_johnjoseco-d3

I wonder how Rainbow Dash learned how to fly, maybe she had a skateboard (like on the pic) or a scooter (like Scootaloo).

That would make an interesting episode.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 2

I don't care what anyone says. I love Rainbow Dash. Okay, so she isn't number one on my list, but she's still at a very close second! 

Yes she's competitive and hates to lose, and she never wants anypony to be, or even appear better than she is, and she thinks about herself a lot more than others, but I'm the same way. Also, just like her, I am loyal to all those around me. I'd do anything for my friends if I knew it was the right thing to do, just as she would.

2bac551c3a4a855944cef1ec2d85bc2f.png

• Brohoof 4

Hey guys! So I found out you can edit Flappy Bird's source files if you decompile it so I made this. It's still a work in progress. Also it only works on Android, becuase I don't know if you can edit the iOS version. It's obviously themed about Rainbow Dash.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-08-19-22-59-18.png

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-08-19-23-20-41.png

The icon.

attachicon.gifIMG_20140820_000604.jpg

Lol I never even knew this was possible. xD I can imagine it now, someone asking what I'm playing and I say FlappyPony xD they'd be all like whaaaaaaaat?

• Brohoof 3