Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

This is, like, the pegasus equivalent of a parent teaching their child how to ride a bike lol:

post-26550-0-83840900-1408747193.jpg

And RD's other sidekick / tortoise taxi:

post-26550-0-93310800-1408747466_thumb.png

He won't get you there fast, but he'll for darn sure get you there.  Eventually.  When the party's just about over.

And Gala dress Dashie.  (Because her Gala dress is her other other sidekick?  Idunno, breaking the theme lol):

post-26550-0-78184100-1408747617_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

Just out of morbid curiousity, what does everyone think of Super Rainbow Dash

pure_confidence____by_super_rainbow_dash

(also have a pic of RD in a hoodie)

___________2_by_izymibrony-d7wg1h8.png

• Brohoof 2

Just out of morbid curiousity, what does everyone think of Super Rainbow Dash

pure_confidence____by_super_rainbow_dash

As I said a few pages ago, I dislike the Rainbow Dash/Sonic crossover. :huh:

I find it a bit cringeworthy. :s

As I said a few pages ago, I dislike the Rainbow Dash/Sonic crossover. :huh:

I find it a bit cringeworthy. :s

Oh this has nothing to do with Sonic. I'm just talking about the idea itself

687152__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_clothes_h

• Brohoof 3

Oh this has nothing to do with Sonic. I'm just talking about the idea itself

img-3022789-1-687152__safe_solo_rainbow%

(The idea is based on Super Sonic)

I have mixed feelings: I don't think it's bad but I prefer the original Rainbow Dash. :)

• Brohoof 1

I absolutely love Rainbow Dash.  I don't know what it is about her that makes me like her so much.  Her colors? Her personality?  Her Talents?  I don't know, but I just absolutely love her.  B)

Edited by MMTfan1
  • Brohoof 4

Okay, so I have a nice variety of Dashie pics to post today...

First of all, Rainbow Dash in armor:

post-26550-0-94208600-1408933602_thumb.png

Followed by armored Rainbow Dash:

post-26550-0-61535300-1408933652_thumb.jpg

Out of nowhere, Rainbow Dash clad in armor:

post-26550-0-83635300-1408933726_thumb.jpeg

(Needs to be my avatar one day lol.)

And, of course, Rainbow Dash...

post-26550-0-77806700-1408933764_thumb.png

...In a tiger costume?

• Brohoof 5

Geez, this peice of RD fanart seems hyper-realistic.

Wouldn't you say?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I think to be defined as "hyper-realistic" I would need to be able to see individual hairs on her coat. The mane is very realistic, but not the whole painting.

Something like this would be more like my definition:

i_need_dis_by_viwrastupr-d6osusx.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Since pictures aren't working well for the time being, I'll post a song instead

Seems to suit her pretty well. Somehow I'm imagining it as a sad kind of boss battle, the kind where nobody's heart is really in the fight and they're just trying to choke away their emotions and do what they have to do. A determined Dash could make for a pretty formidable enemy.

• Brohoof 1

Seems to suit her pretty well. Somehow I'm imagining it as a sad kind of boss battle, the kind where nobody's heart is really in the fight and they're just trying to choke away their emotions and do what they have to do. A determined Dash could make for a pretty formidable enemy.

I don't think the show has begun to explore just how much rump Rainbow Dash can likely kick.  My friends and I were more or less discussing the possibilities of a weaponized Sonic Rainboom lol.  Heck, she rainbow nuked AJ's barn into oblivion.  That song you posted would be fitting if Snips and Snails were accidentally granted tremendous evil power and became new villains.  And then RD had to Sonic Rainboom Mega Evil Snips&Snails; despite not wanting to do either any real harm.  But you HAVE to RD...  For the good of the children.  And the show because Snips&Snails maybe aren't the best chars ever.

• Brohoof 4

I want to write another big blog about Dash and her character development, but I keep putting off starting. One of these days. Hopefully when the forums quit borking images.

Since posting pics probably won't prove productive, has anyone ever had any interesting run ins with Dash fans in real life? I haven't, but I once drove past a house with a Wi-Fi network named after her.

• Brohoof 4

I want to write another big blog about Dash and her character development, but I keep putting off starting. One of these days. Hopefully when the forums quit borking images.

Since posting pics probably won't prove productive, has anyone ever had any interesting run ins with Dash fans in real life? I haven't, but I once drove past a house with a Wi-Fi network named after her.

A very important & close friend of mine who is a big Dashie fan turned a little bit into Rarity the other day, & sent me a new 3DS since mine broke. Mine was a black 3DS, but this one is a nice blue 3DS XL with a double size SD card, so huge improvement. I won't say names, but he knows who he is :)

Got some art for you all, been having a good day with it... Shame I can't copy+pasta like I normally do, but here you go;

post-27099-0-36171300-1409021527_thumb.png

post-27099-0-71287900-1409021530_thumb.png

post-27099-0-94009700-1409021534_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5