Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Since posting pics probably won't prove productive, has anyone ever had any interesting run ins with Dash fans in real life?

Sadly, no.  I've not even encountered a Brony in-person; though it's possible I did and they were a secret Brony.  Hidden Brony.  Stealth Brony.

Actually, I'd like to change my answer: everyone is secretly a Rainbow Dash fan.  Whether they realize it or not.  Anyone who admires athleticism / physical prowess.  Anyone who thinks confidence is a strength and / or a virtue.  Anyone who loves a hero or someone that's there to catch you when you fall.  Anyone that appreciates a loyal friend.  So, in that sense, I've had plenty of run-ins with Dash fans. xD

• Brohoof 4

I want to write another big blog about Dash and her character development, but I keep putting off starting. One of these days. Hopefully when the forums quit borking images.

Since posting pics probably won't prove productive, has anyone ever had any interesting run ins with Dash fans in real life? I haven't, but I once drove past a house with a Wi-Fi network named after her.

I only meet one Brony, K.K. Slider(Who, however, is banned) and as far as I remember, he wasn't Dashie Fan

I never meet anypony else, except, they do it secretly.

• Brohoof 1

Since images are being buggy I will describe the following ones should they inexplicably become dumb little lines of text lol:

Rainbow Dash on her back holding up a happeh Scoots.  It is cute.

post-26550-0-21017200-1409104685_thumb.png

Scoots riding on an airborne RD's back as tears well up in her wide, excited filly eyes.  It is cute and awesome.

post-26550-0-88934700-1409104801_thumb.png

RD lovingly embraces a crying Scoots.  The feels.

post-26550-0-89662600-1409104827_thumb.jpeg

Perhaps the cutest pic of RD and Scoots ever.  Both of them blushing with happy, closed eyes; forehooves hanging slightly over their place on a cloud.  It is cute to the tenth power.  You can't handle the cute.

post-26550-0-93736800-1409104886_thumb.jpeg

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 7

I think to be defined as "hyper-realistic" I would need to be able to see individual hairs on her coat. The mane is very realistic, but not the whole painting.

Something like this would be more like my definition:

img-3025260-2-i_need_dis_by_viwrastupr-d

Yeah, I agree. For a work of art to be hyper-realistic, it needs to be the absolute best.

Edited by Hanibal94
  • Brohoof 1

Since images are being buggy I will describe the following ones should they inexplicably become dumb little lines of text lol:

Rainbow Dash on her back holding up a happeh Scoots.  It is cute.

attachicon.gif1.png

Scoots riding on an airborne RD's back as tears well up in her wide, excited filly eyes.  It is cute and awesome.

attachicon.gif2.png

RD lovingly embraces a crying Scoots.  The feels.

attachicon.gif3.jpeg

Perhaps the cutest pic of RD and Scoots ever.  Both of them blushing with happy, closed eyes; forehooves hanging slightly over their place on a cloud.  It is cute to the tenth power.  You can't handle the cute.

attachicon.gif4.jpeg

Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash are so cute together, this is still my favorite scene in the whole show

• Brohoof 4

Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash are so cute together, this is still my favorite scene in the whole show

Nope, doesn't make me cry at all.  Not even a l-little...  Not even...  *Liquid pride.*  I lied: it gets me every single time.

More Scoots and RD.  Just imagine its cuteness if the site messes up the pic. xD

post-26550-0-42057000-1409287122_thumb.png

Scoots nom-ing (nomming?) RD's tail.  "Rainbow Dash, you even taste awesome!"

nlc56s.gif

• Brohoof 4

Rainboom is still as boss as it ever was; me no care what detractors say. xD

I really like what they did with the B&W to color (or muted to colorful) transitions in this. :wub:

And for whatever reason this video isn't available in Australia.  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 2

Time for some more fitting music:

I like that music.  For some reason, it reminded me of the music from this lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7FJNdLjLGg

Prolly my next Rainbow Dash wallpaper:

post-26550-0-90148200-1409332263_thumb.jpg

Oh hays yeah!  Yes, I just said that.

Random vector I just really liked lol:

post-26550-0-74874100-1409332312_thumb.png

Adorable little animated Dashie that may or may not broken link:

21nmc0g.gif

• Brohoof 6

Nor in the States :(

Also, more Dashie!

attachicon.gifIMG_1500.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1429.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1427.JPG

Oh the video worked here in the States. Some of the copied pictures don't seem to work for me, but the attached/uploaded pics work just fine, and I've not had a single problem with youtube videos or links!

That moment when everything clicked for RD in "Trade Ya!" Her face is so...  :wau:

post-25639-0-36096000-1409333997_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6