Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Oh the video worked here in the States. Some of the copied pictures don't seem to work for me, but the attached/uploaded pics work just fine, and I've not had a single problem with youtube videos or links!

That moment when everything clicked for RD in "Trade Ya!" Her face is so...  :wau:

attachicon.gifrainbow dash & fluttershy (1).png

Odd; when I click that video it says "this video is not available in your country"

That moment when everything clicked for RD in "Trade Ya!" Her face is so...  :wau:

attachicon.gifrainbow dash & fluttershy (1).png

"I've got one of those!"  That part cracked me up lol.  The rusty horseshoe routine as a whole - and RD's continued surprise / disappointment when it was rejected - was just the best.  I've come to really appreciate her funny / goofy moments.

• Brohoof 3

Odd; when I click that video it says "this video is not available in your country"

Want to know what's even more odd?? It's now telling me that as well. I just watched it YESTERDAY! Hmm...someone got their video locked...haha

• Brohoof 2

Try using ProxFlow: It's a free browser extension that detects when a YouTube video is blocked and redirects your traffic to a proxy server in a different country so you can view the video anyway.

I have it, and it works great for me because I live in Germany, where a lot of stuff is blocked due to strict music copyright laws.

• Brohoof 3

The image / linking issue is starting to bug me.

I mean, I suppose I could simply talk about how extraordinary Rainbow Dash is; though I'd surely be preaching to the choir.  I could describe her vibrant prismatic mane and matching tail, or the lovely, soothing blue of her coat.  Describe the incomparable splendor of a Sonic Rainboom or the tense moments leading up to her amazing rescue during the Best Young Flyers Competition.  I could doubtless discuss, at length, her bravery and timely heroics.  Her feats of athleticism and aerial acrobatics that are, quite literally, awesome.  And I could also touch on her difficult moments that gave us a fuller understanding of the pony and her perhaps unsuspected depth of character.  The painful (near as much for some of us as for her) moments of self-doubt or self-deprecation, and her recurring fear of failure.  Though some things may appear to come to her naturally, being that amazing (and living up to everypony's expectations - her own included) isn't always easy.

But Rainbow Dash is a visual pony.  A pony of action.  A striking, breath-stealing streak of color across the sky and a rapid beating of wings as she soars above the clouds.  Though I don't doubt that she'd enjoy reading something flattering about herself lol.

• Brohoof 7

The image / linking issue is starting to bug me.

I mean, I suppose I could simply talk about how extraordinary Rainbow Dash is; though I'd surely be preaching to the choir.  I could describe her vibrant prismatic mane and matching tail, or the lovely, soothing blue of her coat.  Describe the incomparable splendor of a Sonic Rainboom or the tense moments leading up to her amazing rescue during the Best Young Flyers Competition.  I could doubtless discuss, at length, her bravery and timely heroics.  Her feats of athleticism and aerial acrobatics that are, quite literally, awesome.  And I could also touch on her difficult moments that gave us a fuller understanding of the pony and her perhaps unsuspected depth of character.  The painful (near as much for some of us as for her) moments of self-doubt or self-deprecation, and her recurring fear of failure.  Though some things may appear to come to her naturally, being that amazing (and living up to everypony's expectations - her own included) isn't always easy.

But Rainbow Dash is a visual pony.  A pony of action.  A striking, breath-stealing streak of color across the sky and a rapid beating of wings as she soars above the clouds.  Though I don't doubt that she'd enjoy reading something flattering about herself lol.

So...attach the pictures instead of copying/pasting...

post-25639-0-62258300-1409442990.pngpost-25639-0-19472000-1409442991.png

post-25639-0-51753900-1409442987.gif

post-25639-0-47315000-1409442984.gif

post-25639-0-11947900-1409442990_thumb.pngpost-25639-0-01035300-1409443058.gif

Uh, look at the time!

post-25639-0-36378900-1409442989.gif

• Brohoof 8

"Accidentally on purpose"?

I had a teacher in high school that would say, "I distinctly remember forgetting."

So, whatever works! Haha

I'm liking the resurgence of properly-attached pictures! B)

• Brohoof 3

I rewrote some of the lyrics to AC/DC's "You Shook Me" to be about Rainbow Dash lol.  Worry not: I de-suggest-ified them. xD

Rainboom!  (to the tune of "You Shook Me")

She is a fast po-ny, her thing is loyal-ty
She is the best darn flyer that you'll ever see
She has those cherry eyes and she scans the skies
She don't always win but she sure as hay tries
Won't back off from a dare
She's a mischievous mare
You'll see her nap on a cloud, with nary a care
The stadium's quaking
Noise the crowd was making
Was a chance worth taking
And she was making it
Rain-boom!  And she saved...  Her...  Friend
Rain-boom!  "Omigosh..."  She..  Said

That's as far as I've gotten.

• Brohoof 3

She is a fast po-ny, her thing is loyal-ty

She is the best darn flyer that you'll ever see

>Rhyming "loyalty" with "ever see".

You, sir, are treading dangerous waters.

Also, shame on me for using the memearrow outside of 4chan.

Edited by Derpaholic
  • Brohoof 4

This is one of my favorite bits of fanart I've seen in a long time. The description was amazing too, and it shows that the artist understands all too well what it's like to live while beating yourself up for past failures. Imma quote it below

It's days like this were you find yourself bullying yourself. Whispering mean, hurtful things so no one else can hear. Those cruel whispers follow you like rain cloud looming overhead, constantly drowning you with painful memories of the past.

I'd really like to see an episode about that, something that shows Dash struggling to come to terms with all the times she probably could've handled things a little better.

But for the meantime, have a happy, confident and triumphant Rainbow instead

post-8039-0-62618800-1409629618_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6