Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Im new to the brony thing, but i still know that Dash is AWESOME!

Well, seems to me that you're starting the "brony thing" off right, then! B)  [some comment about putting the right hoof forward.]

post-26550-0-54377900-1409651188_thumb.png

Rainbow Dash is waiting for a brohoof from you.  She takes brohoofs very seriously, as you can clearly see.

• Brohoof 5

Something something conversation...Oh, what's that? I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome this picture is.    .    . (I need to go to bed,, lol)

post-21215-0-99278300-1409690594_thumb.png

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 5

Yeah you did! xD I was, like, 5% cool before, so now I'm 6% cool. Math! Though actually bothering to do the math probably made me 10% less cool, which brings me back down to 5.4%.

We're gonna need an spectacularly awesomecool egghead to figure out this mess. I know just the one

post-8039-0-64699100-1409737565_thumb.png

post-8039-0-64699100-1409737565_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

post-10928-0-81699500-1409765920_thumb.png

Why does this guy's art have to be so cyoot

post-10928-0-16512000-1409765952_thumb.jpg

post-10928-0-54944400-1409765981_thumb.jpg

Zebra Dash. It's a lot cooler than you might think,

That's pretty neat. I'd love to see what the others look like as Zebras too

• Brohoof 7

I finally completed my Wii U drawing of RD's endearingly slow-smiling tortoise Tank.  Prepare yourself lol:

post-26550-0-22842800-1409800455_thumb.jpeg

You should see my version of Angel Bunny. :blink:

Anywho, even when I'm not watching ponies on Youtube, it knows full well who I'd rather be looking at:

post-26550-0-30570000-1409800570.jpg

Or perhaps...

O-M-G!  Rainbow Dash is going to perform an Ozzy song in season five. ^o^  It makes perfect sense; don't question my logic. xD

And here's a goofy pic of RD because why not is why:

post-26550-0-95827300-1409800895_thumb.png

Also this picture:

post-26550-0-03070500-1409800965_thumb.png

^ Basically insurance in case everyone hates my drawing of Tank lol.

• Brohoof 9

I'd really like to see an episode about that, something that shows Dash struggling to come to terms with all the times she probably could've handled things a little better.

attachicon.gifrainbow_by_sugarberry3693-d7xlptt.png

YOU sir, I like this idea, it would be a PERFECT episode, wonderful if you were to ask me

And I felt in love with that RainbowDash picture you posted along with your episode idea

• Brohoof 4

Here's a morning dump (That sounded better in my head) for all you Rainbow lovers.

DIwL5dg.jpg

Clueless pony is always the best kind of pony. 
That expression is just adorable.

RmjZDXN.png

BRxDsg6.png

9z2ntp3.jpg

Edited by Derpaholic
  • Brohoof 9

I've had a sort of on-and-off liking to Rainbow Dash. Sometimes, I find her to be irritating. Other times, she has some of the best scenes in the show.

But the negative is pretty much gone since Season 4. I believe that to be her best season. Rainbow Falls and Testing Testing 123 were some of my favorite episodes ever. 

One of the most underrated Rainbow Dash moments is in Maud Pie. I love Dashie's reaction - "IT'S A ROCK!" :lol: 

(@8:15 in the video)

• Brohoof 6

Pinkie: Prepare for ponies!

RD: You heard her, Bronies!

Pinkie: To rid Ponyville of Parasprites!

RD: When filly Scoots has sleepless nights!

Pinkie: If the day is threatened by Nightmare Moon!

RD: Or you need an extra boss Rainboom!

Pinkie: Pinkie!

RD: Dash!

Pinkie: Team Pony, in our darkest hour!

RD: We'll beat Tirek with Rainbow Power! (spoiler much)

Fluttershy: Ummm...  Meowth, that's right?

Pinkie: ...

RD: ...

I worked hard on that lol.

There. Now your post is complete XD

• Brohoof 3

Rainbow Falls and Testing Testing 123 were some of my favorite episodes ever.

If I had to pick a favorite season four episode, it would be "Testing Testing 1, 2, 3."  It had just about everything I could want from an episode of MLP.  Had Rainbow broken into song at the tail end my heart would've exploded from an excess of glee.

I also really enjoyed "Rainbow Falls" and am baffled whenever I encounter an opposite reaction.  Internal struggle, a show of integrity, humorously exaggerated but somehow convincing-to-almost-everyone acting, bandaged (but unhurt) Dashie...  What's not to like?  Also Bulk Biceps learned new words.

• Brohoof 7

I also really enjoyed "Rainbow Falls" and am baffled whenever I encounter an opposite reaction.  Internal struggle, a show of integrity, humorously exaggerated but somehow convincing-to-almost-everyone acting, bandaged (but unhurt) Dashie...  What's not to like?  Also Bulk Biceps learned new words.

Dude! Man!

How could you POSSIBLY forget about THE most important part of this episode?

Son, I am disappoint, and I'm not sure whether you'll ever be able to regain my respect!

*Runs away, flailing arms dramatically*

tumblr_inline_n3lg14W4db1rgxvn1.gif

Edited by Derpaholic
  • Brohoof 6

Dude! Man!

How could you POSSIBLY forget about THE most important part of this episode?

I knew what was coming before I even scrolled past that text lol.  Well, not the Tina Fey arm flailing. xD  'Twas a nice touch, though.

And the fact that I knew it was coming makes me feel all the more despicable.  I shall retreat to a dark thundercloud and reflect upon my recent failure.

post-26550-0-08050500-1409827122_thumb.png

Okay, Ditzy's already using the thundercloud I was going to use to reflect.  I'm sort of at a loss now lol.

• Brohoof 6

If I had to pick a favorite season four episode, it would be "Testing Testing 1, 2, 3."  It had just about everything I could want from an episode of MLP.  Had Rainbow broken into song at the tail end my heart would've exploded from an excess of glee.

I'm still kind of mixed on Rainbow Falls. It had some things that annoyed me, while at the same time it did a lot of things I liked. While I understand some of the criticism, it still gets a lot more hate than it deserves.

One of season 4's weaker episodes? Ok, sure

Worst thing in the entire damn show? C'mon

And now have a pic of RD cooking for Celestia

post-10928-0-98868000-1409853037_thumb.jpg

post-10928-0-98868000-1409853037_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matter Horn
  • Brohoof 3

Been on this forum over a year and never posted here. Shame on me. :P

While some have moved on to other ponies, a few of us still stay loyal to our first favourite pony. :wub:

By the way, I just got a new graphics card today, and on the front of the packaging it says that it's 20% cooler. :lol: I think I'm gonna like this card. :3

In closing, I'll just leave this here...

post-14621-0-93635400-1409854270.gif

post-14621-0-93635400-1409854270.gif

• Brohoof 5

I keep forgetting to post this awesome shirt I saw on WeLoveFine:

post-26550-0-02208400-1409878121_thumb.jpg

Why is it awesome, though?  Well obviously Rainbow Dash is involved, and where there's Rainbow there is awesome.  But it's both an RD and a Led Zeppelin shirt.  My favorite pony and my favorite band.

If only they accepted my friggin' payment method. xD

And, related to Dashie...

post-26550-0-30638400-1409878558.jpg

When did Funko come out with this Daring Do figure??!?  Why was I not informed??!  I can finally realize my dream of acting out the DaringDash ship on my entertainment center owning a Funko Daring Do figure. ^^;

• Brohoof 5