Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

I purchased this on Amazon because I needed some inexpensive item to just reach the minimum qualifying amount for free shipping  lol:

post-26550-0-02529900-1409985340_thumb.jpg

I know it's a children's book, but Rainbow Dash is barely even in it. xD  I was hoping for a buncha cute RD stills to look at adoringly!!  They reworked the "Rainbow Falls" episode to be largely about / from the perspective of Twilight; even going so far as to include Twi's several pages of correspondence to Spike.  There was no mention of how Soarin was rescued by RD post cheerleader ogling, and, upon his injury, Twi took the opportunity to inform him about the advanced medical facilities available at Rainbow Falls.  I'm so not even kidding.  The fact that the author thought the horseshoe baton was passed between the ponies' mouths makes me think they'd never been exposed to the episode in the first place lol.  Most of the conflict was removed altogether, but that at least was understandable.

But this has me thinking: maybe I could rework and publish a book version of "Magical Mystery Cure" that's entirely from the perspective of Rainbow Dash.  It will be called: "I've Got a New Flying Buddy!"  Though I've actually seen the episode, and that may well hurt my chances.

post-26550-0-42730800-1409986557_thumb.png

post-26550-0-02529900-1409985340_thumb.jpg

post-26550-0-42730800-1409986557_thumb.png

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 4

I buy the comics in the, normally, four-issue volumes, but I kinda wish I could collect this individual issue with this (presumably alternate) cover:

I've wanted this cover for a long long long long time

My stalking has yielded another pretty picture :D

post-8039-0-21107800-1410068571_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

129914463939-Rainbow_Dash_-_10.jpg
Have some cute Dashie to cool down after a day full of drama. Its nice isn't it? ^_^
Wittle Dashie with a wittle bow tie : 3

• Brohoof 1

Another chapter of Dash Academy is up!

post-10928-0-74611400-1410144150_thumb.png

Admittedly I'm so used to Firefly being Dash's mom in fanon that seeing her shipped with RD is kind of odd :wau:

• Brohoof 3

To whome it may concern..... i have this day made from the top of my head without any thought or plans completed two chapters of a fic based on my OC Back Slash. 

The reason i post an advert on here is because i have Rainbow Dash in it.

Does anyone want to check it out?

http://mlpforums.com/topic/109737-back-slash-i-am-open-to-suggestions-on-name-and-story/

and now one more!

Edited by BackSlash2554
  • Brohoof 3