Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just some of my drawings

noplsno

Sunset piece isn't to shabby

but if your looking to get really good at art than I'm gonna suggest that you use google, or DA to look up stuff you want to draw

use a reference, and draw from that(not trace)

also use ghost lines or sketch lines, and basic anatomy to figure out how things work

you got a good start, just keep drawing everyday

• Brohoof 1

Wow the sunset one looks really nice, is that a bottle in the drawing ? It looks like it's in the middle of the Atlantic ocean or something. Is it supposed to be from a birds perspective? Anyway, these look nice. Also the stary night one.

I checked your deviantart page.. You say you had some problems with being noticed, well i added you, i think... Im still rather new to deviantart. Don't worry, your bound to get some attention, actually here's a tip, whether it will help you or not doesn't really matter. I see that a lot of you pictures, are either like these, shown here. Or just a pony, now like you all know ponies make everything better. ;)

So what about combining, for example the one with the sunset with an Octavia or someone awesome, just sitting and stairing into the sunset.. I can actually imagine doing so, to bad i don't have the time at the moment. But this definitely inspires me to try out a sunset drawing.. I was actually thinking about trying to do a sonic Rainboom next, but hey this should work out.. As soon as i'll have time to do so..

Anyway good work..

• Brohoof 1

Wow the sunset one looks really nice, is that a bottle in the drawing ? It looks like it's in the middle of the Atlantic ocean or something. Is it supposed to be from a birds perspective? Anyway, these look nice. Also the stary night one.

I checked your deviantart page.. You say you had some problems with being noticed, well i added you, i think... Im still rather new to deviantart. Don't worry, your bound to get some attention, actually here's a tip, whether it will help you or not doesn't really matter. I see that a lot of you pictures, are either like these, shown here. Or just a pony, now like you all know ponies make everything better. ;)

So what about combining, for example the one with the sunset with an Octavia or someone awesome, just sitting and stairing into the sunset.. I can actually imagine doing so, to bad i don't have the time at the moment. But this definitely inspires me to try out a sunset drawing.. I was actually thinking about trying to do a sonic Rainboom next, but hey this should work out.. As soon as i'll have time to do so..

Anyway good work..

Thanks for the feedback! and the watch! but yes, I've been thinking about adding backgrounds to ponys but the problem is, I cant seem to get perspective drawing down. I don't exactly know how to angle my pictures left and right sadly, or to focus on what the person/pony is looking at, I'm still working on it :)

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the feedback! and the watch! but yes, I've been thinking about adding backgrounds to ponys but the problem is, I cant seem to get perspective drawing down. I don't exactly know how to angle my pictures left and right sadly, or to focus on what the person/pony is looking at, I'm still working on it :)

Well, not sure i understand the angle problem... You can easily focus what the pony is looking at, you have their eyes, im trying to explain, then the big white circles, if you want the pony too look right, you put them to the left of her eye vice versa, then the smaller white circle is pointed towards what the pony is looking at. If the pony is looking at you, "the one who's watching the image", you try too have the white circles balanced, like having the white circle near the ponies ears, then the little circles are just somewhere down below. Well, i can't really explain further, if i could just draw right in front of you i could explain.. Im still just practicing at drawing, but it is something i am really trying to become better at, at the moment, i am drawing Twilight.. Thought about the conversation earlier, and am either going too do a sonic rainboom or sunset.. Not sure yet..