Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight in the sunset

Fluttershyfan94

I got inspired by seeing Horseandraisin's sunset picture, you should really check him out. Anyway, i had thought of trying to make a picture of a sonic Rainboom, but then i saw the sunset picture, it's called "by the lake" on his deviantart. Anyway, i wanted to try to make my own picture.. though it is focused on Twilight and the sunset itself isn't that great and there are a lot of errors in this drawing.. But anyway, you can also see Rainbow Dash flying there in the background. The drawing is ok, Twilight looks cute.. But what do you people think..

Also, while seeing this drawing listen to this

. It's leave this world behind by Jeff Burgess.. I listened too it while i was drawing and it somehow fitted perfectly..

Here is the link to the drawing: Link.

Tell me what you think. ;)  But take note that this was a quick draw, i didn't do much planning for it, i just put something random in the picture.

• Brohoof 2

Thats pretty awesome!, considering its on paper, and there isn't an undo button, I think its pretty cool! Great work mate, thanks for the shout out! means a lot to me. It really does :D:wub:

• Brohoof 1

Thats pretty awesome!, considering its on paper, and there isn't an undo button, I think its pretty cool! Great work mate, thanks for the shout out! means a lot to me. It really does :D:wub:

Thank you, sometimes i would really like to have an undo button.. I often mess up the drawings and i just have too draw around it.. I have actually stopped going over the drawings with pen, because of that.. But then it often end up with the colouring. Thank you..

wow,this is really good,exspecially since this is on paper.Even all the colors are right,too.I don't actually see any errors myself.

Thank you, i have been planning too go digital, but can't draw with a mouse.. I actually plan on maybe getting a wacom tablet. The colouring is always a little hard for me.. I don't have many colours, but i just try too draw either harder or softer too get the colour right.. Sometimes it works and sometimes it just ruins the drawing..But Twilight colours were actually easier too do.

art + art( The music) = awesomeness.

that music was really a perfect choice indeed! good work mate! keep it up and keep practicing a lot!

I was playing random music, while i was drawing.. When it came on, i somehow felt that it connected somehow.. Not sure why.. it was just a joyful music.. Which was what the drawing was supposed too be.. Thank you.. i practice a lot.. i try too draw a lot in my free time.. Believe it or not.. I wasn't able too draw just about three months ago.. I just kept at it, until it started too look a little bit more like the show.. I am still practicing, and i will probably go digital.. But for now, i am just practicing.. maybe i will be able to copy that practice over too the digital art.. only time will tell.. I will indeed keep practicing..

Thank you all for your replies, they mean a lot too me.

Well, I have to say nice try on this. The drawing looks nice, and I like how Twilight Sparkle's smile looks like. And when you said error, do you mean the bitten apples at the trees? I noticed that too.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I have to say nice try on this. The drawing looks nice, and I like how Twilight Sparkle's smile looks like. And when you said error, do you mean the bitten apples at the trees? I noticed that too.

Thank you..  i like how it turned out, it was a quick draw, i didn't spend too much time perfecting it... i could have spent an hour doing more details.. But for the apples, they are just round things so, you often decide too just draw apples as circles, i tried avoiding that by, giving it a more of a butterfly look too it. That's why it looks like they've been bitten..

Well since you asked, her left eye, or right from your perspective got a little messed up, i saved it with photoshop or tried at least, but it is still noticable, her face isn't mirrored correctly.. (if mirrored is the right wrong). Also, you can see that her eyelashes aren't too good either.. The problem is, that when you've coloured her eyelashes you can't really erase them, it can ruin the drawing..  Also yes, some of the apples aren't too good either, and since your "excuse" for it sounds believable.. Then im going to go along with it, they must have been bitten ;) .. lol.