Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If MLP Forums were Transported to Equestria

MelancholicMemory

You'd have to fight ~Chaotic Discord~, RainbowDash92, Jordo, Sturdy Wing and countless others first. They won't give up Dashie easily. :P

I would be so excited! I would get to meet all my forum buddies in real life and then I would marry Dashie and live happily ever after. It would be fantastic :)

And then all of you see this. Your hopes, dreams, and deep-seated desire to be together with Rainbow Dash ultimately rip to shreds as you sit back and watch the most heart-wrenching moments of your lives.

E0TdqWG.png

• Brohoof 4

I'm going to become Doctor Whooves/ Time Turner's companion, and then I'll take my friends to before we all arrived so that they can claim their respective favorites first. Being there first, I can declare myself autocratic king before Harmonic even gets there too.

I have far too many plans for what to do in this situation :blink:

I would hug the freaking crap out of all of you guys :D(And girls :) )

No seriously that I would, y'all are awesome afterall :D. Then we'd all start our new lives in ponyville. And we'd have a great time.

Plus I assume this means I get to be my OC. So yay :D BROHOOFS FOR EVERYPONY.

Speaking of that, I can finally brohoof some people not only just with buttons but with real hoofs!

AWESOME!

Tl;DR everything would become 20% cooler.

• Brohoof 2

You'd have to fight ~Chaotic Discord~, RainbowDash92, Jordo, Sturdy Wing and countless others first. They won't give up Dashie easily. :P

Magic Mirror Pool. They can have clones if they would like :)

This actually sounds like a really fun idea. I'm having fun thinking of all the random junk I would do.

• Brohoof 1

Dude, I would crush you beneath my hoof ;P Dashie is mine, I have the best credentials, I have the most passion, Rainbow Dash is my marefriend -glares-

I would so freak out, but at the same time I would be happy to see everybody from the forum in Equestria.  I would go meet Rainbow Dash, and the rest of the Mane 6. The background ponies I would meet soon after, but I would have to go  through ~Chaotic Discord~ , RainbowDash92 , Jordo , DashForever , Sturdy Wing , and more to marry Rainbow Dash. I'll be ready to take them all on.

Jordo and I would form an invincible tag-team of Rainbow Dash wooing, all y'all other stallions would have no chance :P You can take Cloudchaser if you want, she is kinda cute ;P

So, the war for Rainbow Dash has finally begun. It shall be a long, bloody war, but I will inevitably come out on top. 

I don't blame you all for trying, but unfortunately your efforts are all in vain. Not like that's going to stop any of you. 

tumblr_lvn9qcSvnV1qii6tmo1_400.gif

And then all of you see this. Your hopes, dreams, and deep-seated desire to be together with Rainbow Dash ultimately rip to shreds as you sit back and watch the most heart-wrenching moments of your lives.

E0TdqWG.png

BLASPHEMY 

So, the war for Rainbow Dash has finally begun. It shall be a long, bloody war, but I will inevitably come out on top. 

I don't blame you all for trying, but unfortunately your efforts are all in vain. Not like that's going to stop any of you. 

tumblr_lvn9qcSvnV1qii6tmo1_400.gif

BLASPHEMY 

Dude go take Lyra, nopony else wants her. You can be happy with her on the ground, and I will claim Dashie off the countless slain bodies of other forum members

E0TdqWG.png

Alfonzo, you are now just digging your own grave. I guess the battlefield has been set! I think, it is time we settle this.

One on One, with the Best in the World!

img-1165578-2-tumblr_lw1bjk12io1r4kwsvo1_400.gif

Come at me, bro!

• Brohoof 1

~Lawful Jordo~ and I would begin a beatdown to the death for Rainbow Dash's affection, and then I would spend the first week or four flying around all of Equestria, exploring

Looking forward to it pal. No hard feelings when I win. 

I would be so excited! I would get to meet all my forum buddies in real life and then I would marry Dashie and live happily ever after. It would be fantastic :)

Thats cute and all, but I'm sorry to have to tell you I will be marrying Dash. 

Sorry my friend :3

Alfonzo, you are now just digging your own grave. I guess the battlefield has been set! I think, it is time we settle this.

One on One, with the Best in the World!

tumblr_lw1bjk12io1r4kwsvo1_400.gif

Come at me, bro!

I have no real interest in Rainbow Dash. I'd probably go for either Roseluck or Flitter if it ever came to that. I know Fluttershy, Rarity, and Twilight in particular will be chased around, so... I'll pass.

Dude go take Lyra, nopony else wants her. You can be happy with her on the ground, and I will claim Dashie off the countless slain bodies of other forum members

I expected as much from you Sturdy, trying to lure me away with another mare. Whats the matter? You know I'd win in a straight up battle for Dashie's affection? ;P

Sturdy, I know you want to claim Dashie. But, no hard feelings bro I think I will claim Dashie from all of the RD fans on this forum.

img-1165598-1-tumblr_lzfpjxsUDm1r17tqto1_500.gif

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to clone myself tons of times and marry every single pony in Equestria before everyone else here does. My plan is infallible! Trollface-small-normal2pl7-1.png

Now that's what I call Pinkie Logic!

I expected as much from you Sturdy, trying to lure me away with another mare. Whats the matter? You know I'd win in a straight up battle for Dashie's affection? ;P

-cracks my wings- Jordo... Jordo jordo jordo... We know how this ends ;P Come here for a minute, you look like you could use a little preening... On your skull

Sturdy, I know you want to claim Dashie. But, no hard feelings bro I think I will claim Dashie from all of the RD fans on this forum.

tumblr_lzfpjxsUDm1r17tqto1_500.gif

Soooo Yeahh.... If you could just, back the buck off of my Rainbow Dash? That would be greaaat...

Oh also, Im gonna need you to check yourself, preferably prior to wrecking yourself

post-11229-0-49397600-1360617512.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Soooo Yeahh.... If you could just, back the buck off of my Rainbow Dash? That would be greaaat...

Oh also, Im gonna need you to check yourself, preferably prior to wrecking yourself

Hmm, let me think. I will back the back the buck off, right after I take Rainbow Dash.

Checked myself, I'm pretty much ready for battle. :)

• Brohoof 1

The Rainbow Dash fans should settle it over a rap battle.

Oh, another thing I'd do in Equestria (after marrying Pinkie Pie obviously) is take the hot air balloon over Ponyville with her.

• Brohoof 2

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my Pinkeh go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

• Brohoof 2

img-1165598-1-tumblr_lzfpjxsUDm1r17tqto1

tumblr_m7hjcx9hrS1qfy34a.gif

Now that's what I call Pinkie Logic!

-cracks my wings- Jordo... Jordo jordo jordo... We know how this ends ;P Come here for a minute, you look like you could use a little preening... On your skull

Oh Sturdy.. You still think winning a mares heart is all about physical prowess... When will you learn my friend?

You will be a worthy opponent, but I will be coming out on top.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my Pinkeh go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

In order to reach Pinkie... you must defeat Pinkie! You see, I've already told her that you and Pinkazoid are evil creatures, and that I am the only one worth loving. Look, here she is right now, ready to take you down.

pinkie_pie_the_warrior_by_ratchethun-d5n

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 1

Hmm, let me think. I will back the back the buck off, right after I take Rainbow Dash.

Checked myself, I'm pretty much ready for battle. :)

That would be a good idea, only you don't have a partner with you ;P Jordo and I will fight back to back until it's just us two. Meanwhile you will be along amongst a sea of rabid, Rainbow Dash loving stallions... Be lucky we are not in Equestria 

• Brohoof 2

And thus, the great Pinkie Pie Battle has begun.

Who will claim victorious?! Urdie, or flipturn. Maybe Pinkazoid will dwell out of the caves, and Gone airbourne will fall from the skies, but all i know is this...

disgunbegood.gif

Also, I'd reserve trixie For Firebolt :P

• Brohoof 2

That would be a good idea, only you don't have a partner with you ;P Jordo and I will fight back to back until it's just us two. Meanwhile you will be along amongst a sea of rabid, Rainbow Dash loving stallions... Be lucky we are not in Equestria 

DashForever will be my partner. I know we are fighting over a mare and all, but if you two want to take on us.

I don't mind at all. * Cracks my wings*

• Brohoof 1

Oh Sturdy.. You still think winning a mares heart is all about physical prowess... When will you learn my friend?

You will be a worthy opponent, but I will be coming out on top.

Winning the heart of MOST mares is not about physical prowess...  This mare however, that is a pretty darn sound strategy ;3 You know how important being a capable athlete is to Rainbow Dash, something I have covered down pat

• Brohoof 1