Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If MLP Forums were Transported to Equestria

MelancholicMemory

In order to reach Pinkie... you must defeat Pinkie! You see, I've already told her that you and Pinkazoid are evil creatures, and that I am the only one worth loving. Look, here she is right now, ready to take you down.

So wait... You manipulated her to do your dirty work, and you put her life in danger?

Tsk, tsk. That's not how love works. Roll again, filly.

That would be a good idea, only you don't have a partner with you ;P Jordo and I will fight back to back until it's just us two. Meanwhile you will be along amongst a sea of rabid, Rainbow Dash loving stallions... Be lucky we are not in Equestria 

I agree to this temporary alliance. We shall join forces to battle off the would be Rainbow Dash suitors. 

Then we shall have an epic duel to the death to decide the final victor.

(Just imagine We are Aragorn and Theoden, and the Uruks are Rainbow Dash fanboys)

• Brohoof 2

Well, this would most certainly be an interesting thing. I could meet all my GCT pals. It would be very awesome if we went on adventures together and strengthened the bonds of friendship. I wonder why everyone wants to marry a pony so badly....

• Brohoof 5

Winning the heart of MOST mares is not about physical prowess...  This mare however, that is a pretty darn sound strategy ;3 You know how important being a capable athlete is to Rainbow Dash, something I have covered down pat

Somepony didn't learn much from the 'May the best pet win' episode :3

There is more to it than physical prowice when choosing a pet, friends... Or even a colt friend ;P

AAnd I'm no slouch myself there buddy

• Brohoof 1

So wait... You manipulated her to do your dirty work, and you put her life in danger?

Tsk, tsk. That's not how love works. Roll again, filly.

Oh, her life is never in danger. Remember? Pinkie Pie is unbeatable.

Besides, we're already engaged - we arranged it earlier this month :) 

HUG ALL THE FRIENDS :D

Kisses are reserved for Fluttershy and мой ангел!

Time to bring Communism to Equestria then. Hmm I'd probably have to fight a lot of people to keep Fluttershy for myself....better bring my Boombox so I can blast my fight music as I kick everyone's ass :P

• Brohoof 1

Sturdy, I agree with your terms. I guess. As long everybody does not die.

We can put all of this behind us, Love and Tolerate.

So I guess I'll shake.

- Shakes Sturdy's hoof-

img-1165665-1-mlfw2992-amokQ.png

• Brohoof 1

This thread has gotten way too out of hand... lets just agree on this

Urdiepie gets Pinkie Pie 

Sturdy Wing gets Rainbow Dash

~Lawful Jordo~ gets Lyra Heartstrings

Everypony else dies, deal?

-extends hoof to shake-

tumblr_m9cz57ohLe1rdicico1_500.gif

I do not agree to these terms. 

We agreed on a battle to the death, this matter cannot be settled with a simple hoofshake. 

Plus I want Dashie :3

• Brohoof 1

Oh, her life is never in danger. Remember? Pinkie Pie is unbeatable.

Besides, we're already engaged - we arranged it earlier this month :)

Impossible. Pinkeh would settle for anypony less than the best. :3

The proof is in the pudding (We all know how much Pinkeh likes pudding): http://mlpforums.com/topic/46195-mlp-forums-best-fan-tournament-mane-6-results/

Don't worry, Flipturn, I'll take good care of her. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I do not agree to these terms. 

We agreed on a battle to the death, this matter cannot be settled with a simple hoofshake. 

Plus I want Dashie :3

Why man! Why must you insist on continuing this madness?! -frowns- sunshine sunshine ladybugs awake? -shakes my rump- just take Lyra... you are making her sad by rejecting her 

• Brohoof 1

That would be freaking awesome! I for one, since my OC sucks, would like to remain a human. But I'd love to be able to talk to all the people here in person. (Or pony, I guess.) I guess the Mods could be like Police officers or something. This would work out perfectly!

The proof is in the pudding (We all know how much Pinkeh likes pudding): http://mlpforums.com/topic/46195-mlp-forums-best-fan-tournament-mane-6-results/

Oh, what's that? You linked me to a popularity contest. ;)

You see, I've already mastered the technology to going into Equestria and marrying Pinkie. Here's proof:

Chocolate%20Fudge%20Pie.jpg

^ This chocolate tart was complimentary of the PPPPP (Pinkie Pie Portal Production People).

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 3

One word: panic.  My wonderful barriers of the internet and the fourth wall being simultaneously crushed would scare the crap out of me.  I'd do my best to act normal while quietly sneaking away.  I'd probably go into isolation in the Everfree Forest and then get eaten by timberwolves/manticores/cockatrice/hydras/etc.  If I did somehow survive, I might eventually inch my way into society.

I'm also pretty sure that Pinkie Pie would explode twice.  With a few hundred newcomers in Ponyville, and having not known any of us beforehand...

wow... nearly all evidence from the responses in this thread pretty much spell war and pain (or at least that's my perception). Is that seriously all you ponies can think of is your own greed? Would not a nice greeting with anypony living there be in order? Would not peaceful gathering before Celestia and Luna be in order as well as communicating and explaining what happened as well as a resolution to any problems? There would be much they could learn from us, and much we could learn from them and none of it has to cause any harm. I'm now staying out of this thread.

• Brohoof 6

wow... nearly all evidence from the responses in this thread pretty much spell war and pain (or at least that's my perception). Is that seriously all you ponies can think of is your own greed? Would not a nice greeting with anypony living there be in order? Would not peaceful gathering before Celestia and Luna be in order as well as communicating and explaining what happened as well as a resolution to any problems? There would be much they could learn from us, and much we could learn from them and none of it has to cause any harm. I'm now staying out of this thread.

War and pain between each other :P not projected on to the ponies. We would still be humans at heart after all, a very warlike species. But it would be fighting for love, as noble a cause as any.

• Brohoof 1

Of course we'd do all that afterwards. You've missed the fact that this is all in good spirits. I don't think anyone here would actually kill each other over their waifus. (Well, apart from me.)

• Brohoof 4

War and pain between each other :P not projected on to the ponies. We would still be humans at heart after all, a very warlike species. But it would be fighting for love, as noble a cause as any.

Not me. I'd be in my royal bed, as a colt, watching a magical box, that shows all the fights and riots for Rainbow dash, Pinkie pie. :P (Cops)

So far, i'm enjoying this :P

Edited by Concord
  • Brohoof 1

Of course we'd do all that afterwards. You've missed the fact that this is all in good spirits. I don't think anyone here would actually kill each other over their waifus. (Well, apart from me.)

No no, I would legitimately kill somepony for Rainbow Dash -_- As sad as that is, but sometimes you just gotta do extreme things for the ones you love ;P

• Brohoof 1

No no, I would legitimately kill somepony for Rainbow Dash -_- As sad as that is, but sometimes you just gotta do extreme things for the ones you love ;P

I only kill those who stand in my way. 

Because you are my friend, I will give you the chance to step aside before things turn ugly :P

• Brohoof 1

This is the most entertaining thread I've seen in a while btw.

I'm just gonna sit her eating my popcorn and enjoying the show :D.

Anyways if this thread, or rather this whole forum is any indication of anything I'd say that it would be a pretty awesome place when we all got to Equestria. Funny as ever to :D.

However the fanwars may start.. And we'd cause Equestria war I. I for one am just going to sit on my but and enjoy the fun :D.(and insanity.) Besides I have no chance of getting Fluttershy considering Dimitri and Fluttershy are already married. I'm sure I'll find another beautiful mare somewhere to marry.. Or I'll live alone.

Anyways. I AM ENJOYING THIS THREAD PLEASE CONTINUE!

This ain't a joke son, this is serious business. My love for Pinkeh is REAL, as is the pain you shall feel.

The pain you will go through will be so agonizing, so painful, so inhumane and grotesque, you will never EVER be able to even look at the color pink ever again without having traumatic flashbacks.

That's why I post in pink. :w

• Brohoof 2

I would panic and bury myself into the ground minecraft style.

One thing people never think of is in all likeliness, our common cold or flu could kill off ALL of Equestria. Or in reverse Pony-pocks could kill all of us...

So perhaps I would "neutralize" everyone who tries to find the ponies, to avoid catastrophe and such.

(EDIT): If I was a pony, "Screw you guys! I'm going home!"

Edited by Secret Person