Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If MLP Forums were Transported to Equestria

MelancholicMemory

This ain't a joke son, this is serious business. My love for Pinkeh is REAL, as is the pain you shall feel.

The pain you will go through will be so agonizing, so painful, so inhumane and grotesque, you will never EVER be able to even look at the color pink ever again without having traumatic flashbacks.

That's why I post in pink. :w

So you're the one who wrote Cupcakes. ;)

I'll have you know that I've already married Pinkie Pie, so to be honest I wouldn't really recommend brutally cutting up Pinkie's husband. I don't think she'd like you very much. n.n

• Brohoof 1

So you're the one who wrote Cupcakes. ;)

I'll have you know that I've already married Pinkie Pie, so to be honest I wouldn't really recommend brutally cutting up Pinkie's husband. I don't think she'd like you very much. n.n

But you see, the problem is... You never met Pinkeh. When we were transported, you never made it that far. Those memories of you being with Pinkeh, and marrying her... Are all conjured up by your imagination, it is a side effect of the anesthesia. I gave it to you, because I wanted to make the pain last as long as possible.

You shout and cry out for mercy, in vain. As you are locked up in a dark room so deep in the Everfree forest, that not a soul can hear your pleas.  :D

Edited by UrdiePie

But you see, the problem is... You never met Pinkeh. When we were transported, you never made it that far. Those memories of you being with Pinkeh, and marrying her... Are all conjured up by your imagination, it is a side effect of the euphoria. I gave it to you, because I wanted to make the pain last as long as possible.

You shout and cry out for mercy, in vain. As you are locked up in a dark room so deep in the Everfree forest, that not a soul can hear your pleas.  :D

Ah, but that was Pinkazoid whom you enveloped in fantasy mind space. You did, however, make a crucial error - while you thought you had fed just the right amount of euphoria into Pinkazoid's mind, you put in just a little too much, causing a chocolate tart portal spork to eject from the machine.

That spork is now in my possession, and I can take it to Pinkie Pie's whenever I please. Look, I'll go and fetch her right now, one second.

But you see, the problem is... You never met Pinkeh. When we were transported, you never made it that far. Those memories of you being with Pinkeh, and marrying her... Are all conjured up by your imagination, it is a side effect of the anesthesia. I gave it to you, because I wanted to make the pain last as long as possible.

Ah, but that was Pinkazoid whom you enveloped in fantasy mind space. You did, however, make a crucial error - while you thought you had fed just the right amount of euphoria into Pinkazoid's mind, you put in just a little too much, causing a chocolate tart portal spork to eject from the machine.

That spork is now in my possession, and I can take it to Pinkie Pie's whenever I please. Look, I'll go and fetch her right now, one second.

Stop this, Maybe you should take this to Pinkie herself and let her choose.

Although she would probably be confused as heck...

Stop this, Maybe you should take this to Pinkie herself and let her choose.

Very well. Pinkie, who do you choose? Me, or Urdie?

...WHAT?! Pinkie, we're married dangit! What has Urdie done to tamper with your beautiful mind now? >:[

Impossible, because you and Pinkazoid are a figment of my imagination. You, Pinkazoid, and the magical Spork can't exist... Because I don't exist!

Edited by UrdiePie

Impossible, because you and Pinkazoid are a figment of my imagination. You, Pinkazoid, and the magical Spork can't exist... Because I don't exist!

And if we don't exist... then what happened to the Poly-power Pinkie Pie Perfection Painted Puffball Poncho Parachute? Or doesn't that exist either?

(This is quickly turning into a load of randomness, let's get back on topic.)

Another thing I'd do in Equestria if I went there, is bring along some Tango Cherry. Because even unreachable universes need to know its tastiness.

Oh, and I'd like to co-commentate a Running of the Leaves match with Pinkie, in the hot air balloon.

Edited by Flipturn

I would gallop around in circles rejoycing in my new ponysona form, and introduce myself excitedly to all the members and be really happy to meet all the people I have made drawings for. I could probably recognise a lot of OCs just from that!

Then I'd run into Ponyville and explore every pastel coloured nook and cranny. <3

• Brohoof 1

And if we don't exist... then what happened to the Poly-power Pinkie Pie Perfection Painted Puffball Poncho Parachute? Or doesn't that exist either?

Nothing exists. Because we don't exist, everything we have perceived cannot exist either.

Pinkeh, the forums, this post. None of it exists. Everything we know... Isn't real. It doesn't exist.

Edited by UrdiePie

That would be rather cool.  Though it might be overwhelming to the ponies, as we can be a bit over the top.  Honestly I'd stay away from the mane 6 while the whole chaotic fighting is going on.  Meet some of the other ponies.  

I would slowly drift into insanity, probably hiding in a corner chanting "it's just a dream, it's just a dream"... Soon I would probably end up in a mental hospital where I would live in a straight jacket until I die. :/

Edited by thesteampunkninja

I'd be like. "Yay I can fly woohoo." And be all excited that I am one of my OC's. Then I would probably get sad because my fam jam isn't there. Theeen, I would probably go looking around for some forum members I know...And start a group call Bromans A my little human fan group. I think Lyra would be all over that.

Ok, That last part was a joke. I would go around and look for forum members then probably just sit there and think about what I am going to do considering the fact that I have no money and (even if I have become a pony which would be awesome) I may never see my family again...

Oh sweet Celestia! :blink: I made this thread a while ago out of a whim, I came back from Logic class and it suddenly exploded into a cacophony of fighting over Pinkeh and Dash. Guys, why can't you share them? There's no need to be selfish. There should be peace between us all. :) Now let's get back on topic, okay?

Although Flipturn is the best Pinkeh fan.  :umad:

If I were in this situation I would explore the Everfree forest, hang out with some of the other cool forum-goers, and probably visit Dimitri and Fluttershy because she is still best pony. I could see a lot of us fitting in well in a lot of ways. For example, I see Twilight Circuits as becoming like a high priest in Canterlot, Harmonic Revelations becoming a personal advisor to Celestia, Octavia's Cellozoid making it big as an artist in Canterlot, and I would probably be chilling with Twilight a lot because I love books.

• Brohoof 3

Oh sweet Celestia! :blink: I made this thread a while ago out of a whim, I came back from Logic class and it suddenly exploded into a cacophony of fighting over Pinkeh and Dash. Guys, why can't you share them? There's no need to be selfish. There should be peace between us all. :) Now let's get back on topic, okay?

Although Flipturn is the best Pinkeh fan.  :umad:

If I were in this situation I would explore the Everfree forest, hang out with some of the other cool forum-goers, and probably visit Dimitri and Fluttershy because she is still best pony. I could see a lot of us fitting in well in a lot of ways. For example, I see Twilight Circuits as becoming like a high priest in Canterlot, Harmonic Revelations becoming a personal advisor to Celestia, Octavia's Cellozoid making it big as an artist in Canterlot, and I would probably be chilling with Twilight a lot because I love books.

Oh oh! Where do you see me in this new Equestria? :D 

Also it's hardly fighting, it is all in good fun. They are poking fun at me because they are jealous of Dashies love for me

• Brohoof 1

Oh oh! Where do you see me in this new Equestria? :D

Also it's hardly fighting, it is all in good fun. They are poking fun at me because they are jealous of Dashies love for me

I know :P I was just surprised that this thread got so big and I wanted to tease Urdie and Pinkazoid a bit. Also, the thread was getting a bit derailed. As for where I see you, I see you trying to win Dash over her many other fans. I personally, would be on your side, so you'd definitely win. :ph34r: After that, I'm not sure where you'd end up. :huh: I don't know you too well.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my Pinkeh go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Urdnot, just so you know, I'd kill you in a heartbeat. If it meant being with Pinkie ; v ;

I wouldn't just kill you, I'd torture you slowly and shout "I DARE YOU TO LOVE AGAIN" over and over, as I laugh maniacally. Just so you know :v

ALSO YOU'RE ALL PART OF MY IMAGINATION, I'M INSIDE AN IRREVERSIBLE COMA, I MADE YOU ALL UP, WITH MY GENIUS MIND, I MADE EVERYTHING UP, THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN IS A LIE, A HORRIBLE LIE, MADE BY YOUR'S TRULY.

BOW DOWN TO YOUR PINKIE LOVING OVERLORD. ME! ME! 

Edited by Pinkazoid

Urdnot, just so you know, I'd kill you in a heartbeat. If it meant being with Pinkie ; v ;

I wouldn't just kill you, I'd torture you slowly and shout "I DARE YOU TO LOVE AGAIN" over and over, as I laugh maniacally. Just so you know :v

creepyn.png

If you try it, I will tie you down onto a table, and force you to watch Generation 3.5 My Little Pony surrounded by sunflowers and despair.

Edited by UrdiePie

If you try it, I will tie you down onto a table, and force you to watch Generation 3.5 My Little Pony while surrounded by sunflowers.

creepyn.png

OH GOD

NOT THE SUNFLOWERS

GOD NO

I wouldn't be that bothered by G3 BUT GOD NOT THE SUNFLOWERS

also, you're not real, you're actually my second account, made my ME, to try to trick the others into believing such a thing as a "Better Pinkie fan that Pinkazoid" existed

mods

ban this account now!

Mieeh-mieehh hehehehheehheheheh

I'd run over to Ponyville to find the best ponies, Octavia / Vinyl Scratch and then ask if I can roommate with them. If they say no then i'll just answer with "Pfft I like dubstep. I came from a different world." Then Octavia would question me, and I might get thrown into jail. If all goes well i'll be friends and eventually roommates. 

I think i'll start off by being friends with them. Nopony on here is ridiculous about Octavia or Vinyl, except maybe Wubs, and asking to become special somepony suddenly might get a bit out of hoof and they'll end up disliking me.

Edited by Shift

At first, we'd look at each other and be all like: 

sqsYzh7.gif

But then there would be total silence. Every one is thinking the same thing. There's only six of them, and nearly ten thousand of us. Certainly sharing and caring is not an option here. The tension rises, and people are clenching their fists. Suddenly a random douchebag cries out his mightiest war cry, and the entire field suddenly becomes a battlefield! Blood and limbs fly everywhere, and the fierce battle that took place would put every Viking to shame. But in the end it was I, Nordica, who stood high and proud on a pile of mlpforum members, as the only victor. 

But what is this?! A yellow aura envelops around me and lifts me up into the air. Non other than a seriously pissed Celestia appear before my eyes, and she proceeds to take me to Canterlot where I'm thrown into the dungeons, no doubt seen as a threat to Equestria! Above me I can hear cheering, and as if my life wasn't ruined enough already, I soon discovered a certain coronation took place that day. The rest of my life was spent crying in a corner with only bread and water to keep me alive.

My imagined life in Equestria did not end up as expected. 

• Brohoof 5

I would personally look around and think I was dreaming, go to pinch myself and see I have hooves. Ask somepony to hit me which they do causing myself to get angered and almost blow up in a rage. My friends calm me down and I start talking with my fellow Forumers. Meet all my friends and idles. Bow down to all the Fluttershy lovers and and wish them luck in their endeavors.

I would then fly off to Fluttershy's cottage and tell her it was a pleasure to finally meet her and that I was leaving. Go around the village and proceed to do the same with all the ponies. Then leave to find Marecia Forest where I live out my days in exile, waiting for somepony to lend out a hoof for a recluse such as myself.

Have fun with your battles fellow forumers. Remember the honours of battle and don't lead yourself into the act of jealousy.

~Parsley 

I would enter Equestria as my OC 

I'd be pretty darn excited...I wouldn't know whether to be excited about seeing my forum buddies on this site in person (well, as a pony), or Equestria itself. :P I'd love to meet you all, and it'd be cool having one big adventure as ponies together....that would be so boss...then we could all host one huge party with Pinkie...and meet Twilight, and talk with Rainbow Dash...and eat apples at AJ's farm! And hug Fluttershy! And visit Rarity's shop! So much things we could do!

It'd be hard to fit us all in Ponyville....Ponyville can only hold up so many ponies. But still, we'd all get to see each other and the mane six! You guys would so fun to hang around! We could even form our own society.... :D

I wish this would happen.....and then we could transport from Equestria to Earth whenever we please. :3  Sounds so fun....*sniff*

Wish this could be reality...but I like planet Earth too. so that's why I think that while we're there we could be transported back to Earth, and then transported back to Equestria. Best of both worlds! :P

Edited by Pixiesong

At first, we'd look at each other and be all like: 

img-1166135-1-sqsYzh7.gif

I don't know about the rest, but this is so true! :P

I would personally look around and think I was dreaming, go to pinch myself and see I have hooves. Ask somepony to hit me which they do causing myself to get angered and almost blow up in a rage. My friends calm me down and I start talking with my fellow Forumers. Meet all my friends and idles. Bow down to all the Fluttershy lovers and and wish them luck in their endeavors. I would then fly off to Fluttershy's cottage and tell her it was a pleasure to finally meet her and that I was leaving. Go around the village and proceed to do the same with all the ponies. Then leave to find Marecia Forest where I live out my days in exile, waiting for somepony to lend out a hoof for a recluse such as myself.

I would visit you in exile :(  Nobody deserves to be alone forever, especially someone that nice. And I definitely wouldn't fight any of the users here for any reason.

"Fighting" implies that there's a chance that I'd lose. :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

After dealing its the confusion I think I'd find my mrs (since shes on here) and start working on finding somewhere to live. I'm making the assumption we'd turn up as humans.

After that I think a few tentative explorations and introductions....

Then a huge party with Pinkie :D

After that, I'd start exploring that place, Everfree forest, the griffon kingdoms etc.

Although I do think we humans should try to make a little empire of our own, or at least a city state. Trade off our own skills, introduce things like electricity (Eco friendly of course we want Equestria to stay green) :)

If I arrive as my ponysona... Same plan as above except eventually make contact with Twilight and explain what's happened. Not to ask her to fix it but because you KNOW she'd be interested.

After that the plans the same, explore, invent human things to work with a pony body and perhaps entertain with circus skills.

Edited by Fridge
  • Brohoof 1