Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If MLP Forums were Transported to Equestria

MelancholicMemory

Meeting members of MLPf in Equestria would be even more awesome than meeting them online! But for me, I may come off as a shy one. I'll be at Rarity's Boutique if anypony wants to meet, because that's where I'll head towards immediatly after the trip xD

On 7/13/13 in the Los Pegasus Library, Silvadel asked for the Ponyville Gazette archives from April.

April 14th:

A strange occurrence happened in Ponyville Today.  Thousands of strange bipeds, along with other ponies were sighted just to the south of the town. 

April 15th:

Quarantine.

A 50 kilotrot area around Ponyville has been cordoned off and all ponies are advised to stay out of the zone.  If you have relatives in the town, be assured they are safe but no pony is allowed in or out.

April 16th:

Let it be known that the incursion of foreign creatures and ponies has been squelched.  All have been sent back to their place of origin.  The quarantine on Ponyville is to be lifted on 4/19 unless further issues should arise.

--

Silvadel heads back to his job on the Los Pegasus weather patrol, happy that he did not stick around Ponyville.

I would be in a perfectly healthy copy of Terry Bogard's body.

I would then go into the town center.

I would then call out this "Attention all cute and sexy pony mares! I am a being from another universe who is male, horny, and well hung! I have come here to 'service' all pony mares who require it! So! Line up please!"

Then...

Then the 'fun' would begin for me!^_^

Not gonna lie,that would be hell for me.

None of my good friends IRL are bronies nor are they on this forum,so I would be quite lonely.While I could live without a computer or anything after a while,I would be horrendously bored at first due to spending waaaaay too much time on electronics.I'd also have a hard time making new friends thanks to Aspergers. :/

If anything,I'd probably go and live a hermit either in the Everfree Forest or some random mountain.

After dealing its the confusion I think I'd find my mrs (since shes on here) and start working on finding somewhere to live. I'm making the assumption we'd turn up as humans.

After that I think a few tentative explorations and introductions....

Then a huge party with Pinkie :D

After that, I'd start exploring that place, Everfree forest, the griffon kingdoms etc.

Although I do think we humans should try to make a little empire of our own, or at least a city state. Trade off our own skills, introduce things like electricity (Eco friendly of course we want Equestria to stay green) :)

If I arrive as my ponysona... Same plan as above except eventually make contact with Twilight and explain what's happened. Not to ask her to fix it but because you KNOW she'd be interested.

After that the plans the same, explore, invent human things to work with a pony body and perhaps entertain with circus skills.

I quite like the sound of your last idea. Both of us should start a circus and call it Cirque Du Celestia or something. WE WILL HAVE THE MOST FAMOUS CIRCUS IN ALL OF EQUESTRIA.

• Brohoof 1

i would wander around for a few hours confused thinking im in a dream until i run into a tree and hurt myself. then i would search the skies for rainbow dash and i would go to the middle of ponyville and sit quietly because im more shy than fluttershy. and then pinkie pie would show up and start talking my ear off so i would stare waiting for the almost nonexistant opening to speak without interrupting her

• 8 years later...
(edited)
On 2013-02-11 at 4:02 PM, ~Lawful Sturdy Wing~ said:

Jordo and I would form an invincible tag-team of Rainbow Dash wooing, all y'all other stallions would have no chance :P You can take Cloudchaser if you want, she is kinda cute ;P

Ha I would Crush you all with my hooved  Dashie is mine

Untitled Drawing by Scootaloo98686 (Pull out Gladiator Sword ) 

Edited by Scootaloo9074090

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know who you are. I don't know  what you want. If you are looking for ransom, can tell you I don't  have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of  skills; skills I have acquired over very  long career. Skills that Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my Dashie  go now. that'll be the end of it. I will not look you,  I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for  you, I will find you, and i will kill you.

Everypony already knows me since my marefriend is the Princess of Friendship and my Best Friend runs multiple fabulous boutiques all over Equestria. 

:adorkable:/:D

Edited by Sparklefan1234

I would want to study the political structure and economy of Equestria as well as the rivals and allies of Equestria and their total military assets. While I expect Twilight could answer many of my questions, I expect she would not have time as a princess (as well I expect many others from the forums would be trying to meet her anyway); I need only be directed to the relevant books.

If I were to try to meet any of the notable characters from the show, I may possibly wait a while after the initial excitement of forum members die down to some extent.

• 1 year later...